Special loyalty gear for morai orders

Options
OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Suggestion Box
Joining an order should be more permanent. My idea is to have a timed quest that spans months/years. Each order would give a unique item with a timer on it. It works like the genie trade timer. After exactly one week has gone by after getting the item, they can trade it for a trade item. They will need multiple of these to get the loyalty gear. Leaving the order will cause the timed item + trade item to disappear. The gear will be permanent.

It should take at least 6 months to collect one piece of gear. 5000 prestige is also required, so people won't just log the character once a week to collect the trade item. The gear would be robe/cape and ring. Since it would take a while to get them, they should be fairly strong.

Corona:
Robe - G16; 3-4 sockets; 10 def levels + 150 hp
Ring - G15; 5 atk levels + 3% crit

Luminance:
Robe G16; 3-4 sockets; 5 atk/def levels + 15 vit + 1% crit
Ring - G15; 3 atk levels + 2 def level + 4% crit

Shroud:
Robe - G16; 3-4 sockets; 10 atk levels + 120 hp
Ring - G15; 5 def levels + 3% crit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by OontzOontz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    problem is you absolutely have to move from one order to another if you want everything thatr is available for your class.

For exemple : I started in Shroud to get the weapon / skills.

I then moved to Cororna to get the armor pieces / skills.

I doubt anyone would remain in the same order for 6 months because of that.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)