Vicious is EVIL!

Aasimar - Raging Tide
Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Tideswell (East)
NO no no ;) Vicoius is much more vicious than friendly carebear qqme.

1. Having the nature of vice; evil, immoral, or depraved.
2. Given to vice, immorality, or depravity.
3. Spiteful; malicious

As unwise Man said, Vicious is EVIL! No doubts, after all, Man said so and we all know he is a honest and truthful boy.

Vicious are also:

-haters: they sot out to demolish QQme just because QQme was the strongest faction at the time. Now there is some serious hate going on right there.

-gankers: they constantly gank people in territory wars. After all, TW instance is meant for dueling.. d'oh!

-sneaky: they are smart enough not to gank in PK since other people are watching but, as mentioned earlier, do it on regular basis in TW and PvP instances.

-vengeful: they take an eye for an eye and throw a poo for a poo.

-CSers; they provide PWI with large sums of money thus keeping this game free for rest of the population. I know I know, most of Vicious members haven't spend a dime on the game and are clueless how to find charge zen page. We'll make a manual and improve on that one, I pwomis.

-thefts: they steal from their faction bank in order to fund faction events and according prizes. Also they let their members profit by participating in TW and other faction organized events. HOW DARE THEY! They should do like some other factions do, gear up their leadership and brag how they got their full r9+12 for free.

-greedy: they constantly dominate all PvP instances depriving other factions of having a non competitive free pass to the prizes that such instances provide.

-greedy v2.0: they deprive QQmu of "fun" TWs.
After all,
qqme fun = fighting smaller and outnumbered factions
qqme no fun = any type of challenge

-trolls: they constantly spam forums with answers to post by Spell_Caster and his cultists. After all, he does provide quite an entertainment around here if encouraged appropriately.

-pervs: they have fun and taboo in fac chat... b:shutup

-bambi and smurfs fans: evil!

-trannys and ponny fans: higher evil!

-hello kitty and mega puddi lovers: ultimate evil!

-tyrants: they must be destroyed! How dare they kick drama makers and rule brakes from faction! b:angry

-elitists: Vicious strongly recommend having at least 3 Pieces of TT99 or better, decent ornaments, +5 refines or better on all gear, 5k+ hp unbuffed for DDs/cler, 10k+ buffed for bm,barbs more then 15k+ in true form with buffs for TW and PvP situations and the will to learn, work and improve with faction mates while having fun.
Such high requirements are unachievable and elitist to say the least.

-fails: they have to make videos and post it on youtube in order to show rest of the world how much they fail. Such noobs should be a peace of cake to take down.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT B4 ITS 2 LATE! b:shocked

Here is their home address: http://viciouspwi.com/
throw a rock at it! (disclaimer: we are not responsible for any damage your monitor might suffer).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2t9Ghxyn7xk

haters gonna hate, ijs
Post edited by Aasimar - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Yatza - Raging Tide
    Yatza - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:angry DOWN WITH VICU !!! Pure evil and haters!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    IM SENDING A TICKET TO SUPPORT, SHOWING ALL THE VICUIOUS GANKS AND HATES, VISCOUS GONNA DROP BICHESb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012

As unwise Man said, Vicious is EVIL! No doubts, after all, Man said so and we all know he is a honest and truthful boy.

Vicious are also:

-haters: they sot out to demolish QQme just because QQme was the strongest faction at the time. Now there is some serious hate going on right there.

-gankers: they constantly gank people in territory wars. After all, TW instance is meant for dueling.. d'oh!

-sneaky: they are smart enough not to gank in PK since other people are watching but, as mentioned earlier, do it on regular basis in TW and PvP instances.

-vengeful: they take an eye for an eye and throw a poo for a poo.

-CSers; they provide PWI with large sums of money thus keeping this game free for rest of the population. I know I know, most of Vicious members haven't spend a dime on the game and are clueless how to find charge zen page. We'll make a manual and improve on that one, I pwomis.

-thefts: they steal from their faction bank in order to fund faction events and according prizes. Also they let their members profit by participating in TW and other faction organized events. HOW DARE THEY! They should do like some other factions do, gear up their leadership and brag how they got their full r9+12 for free.

-greedy: they constantly dominate all PvP instances depriving other factions of having a non competitive free pass to the prizes that such instances provide.

-greedy v2.0: they deprive QQmu of "fun" TWs.
    After all,
    qqme fun = fighting smaller and outnumbered factions
    qqme no fun = any type of challenge

-trolls: they constantly spam forums with answers to post by Spell_Caster and his cultists. After all, he does provide quite an entertainment around here if encouraged appropriately.

-pervs: they have fun and taboo in fac chat...

-bambi and smurfs fans: evil!

-trannys and ponny fans: higher evil!

-hello kitty and mega puddi lovers: ultimate evil!

-tyrants: they must be destroyed! How dare they kick drama makers and rule brakes from faction!

-elitists: Vicious strongly recommend having at least 3 Pieces of TT99 or better, decent ornaments, +5 refines or better on all gear, 5k+ hp unbuffed for DDs/cler, 10k+ buffed for bm,barbs more then 15k+ in true form with buffs for TW and PvP situations and the will to learn, work and improve with faction mates while having fun.
    Such high requirements are unachievable and elitist to say the least.

-fails: they have to make videos and post it on youtube in order to show rest of the world how much they fail. Such noobs should be a peace of cake to take down.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT B4 ITS 2 LATE!

Here is their home address: http://viciouspwi.com/
    throw a rock at it! (disclaimer: we are not responsible for any damage your monitor might suffer).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2t9Ghxyn7xk

haters gonna hate, ijs
    b:angry DOWN WITH VICU !!! Pure evil and haters!
    IM SENDING A TICKET TO SUPPORT, SHOWING ALL THE VICUIOUS GANKS AND HATES, VISCOUS GONNA DROP BICHES

lol... vici?... evil... nah... just a bunch of adolencent brats that like startin b:fatb
    so... until the time comes when i start rollin them, which may very well be a while seeing as they have a head start on me gearwise and mommy & daddy's visa cardwise... might as well have some fun wit them b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Down with Vicious!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Down with Vicious!

Do not take away my name from the rt forum threads b:angry b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Do not take away my name from the rt forum threads b:angry b:chuckle

I thought you said you werent posting here anymore?
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    I thought you said you werent posting here anymore?

Posting what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    mommy & daddy's visa cardwise...

Your mom's visa card +12ed your sage weapon?

...and you, dear Apostasy, seems to be forgetful ---> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1357661
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arvandor - Raging Tide
    Arvandor - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ...and you, dear Apostasy, seems to be forgetful ---> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1357661

lol seams it is a very common prob in qqme, selective memory b:chuckle

DOWN WITH THIS VILE EVIL VICIOUS ALREADY!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Puddi is the real evil one. They no allow Bewareofus fair chance to play with SOCCerBaLL.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Your mom's visa card +12ed your sage weapon?

lol seams it is a very common prob in qqme, selective memory b:chuckle

DOWN WITH THIS VILE EVIL VICIOUS ALREADY!!!!

Guess I need to always point out what should be obvious :

Last edited by Apostasy - Raging Tide; Yesterday at 11:17 AM.

As if you get rid of me that easy... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Guess I need to always point out what should be obvious :

Last edited by Apostasy - Raging Tide; Yesterday at 11:17 AM.

As if you get rid of me that easy... b:chuckle

editing is for ****, stick by your word or don't talk at all b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    editing is for ****, stick by your word or don't talk at all b:bye

Im sorry... I aint teaching you how to read... ive learned how to stick by my word based on those like urself... you know... the trolls that talk one way in game and talk all kinds of trash on forums... I did once try to keep to a more serious side, a more reasonable side... that has left the building... Your kind's doing... b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Im sorry... I aint teaching you how to read... ive learned how to stick by my word based on those like urself... you know... the trolls that talk one way in game and talk all kinds of trash on forums... I did once try to keep to a more serious side, a more reasonable side... that has left the building... Your kind's doing... b:kiss

Apo, why are you letting yourself get trolled so much...
    Like I already told you, dont let PWI forums use you for their own amusement.
    .______.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    u forgot to add.. they have just as bad Dou.che bags as Zoo
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ive learned how to stick by my word

Apo when you refer him to his own post
  • LordAllan - Raging Tide
    LordAllan - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What is vicious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/LordAllanPWI <- LordAllan's Youtube Channel!
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    A evil place :3
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Apo, why are you letting yourself get trolled so much...
    Like I already told you, dont let PWI forums use you for their own amusement.
    .______.

You put the smart mask on? It looks bad on you! b:chuckle
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

No, Vici has all the duu.che bags... they pro like dat.. aiii

b:laugh

How can you tell?
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012

The Smart mask......SPELL WAT PILLS ARE YOU ON?!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Lol thats actually funny, you are one of those that talked sht about qqme for mhhh 2 years? and then you joined them? Lololololol.
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

b:pleased I agree!! Better rub your face in tiramisu b:dirty

For Aasi lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    vicious is not evil , only have a lot of bullies that enjoy to harm other people, in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner.
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    vicious is not evil , only have a lot of bullies that enjoy to harm other people, in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner.

And there was silly old me thinking it was QQme that does all those things and more (lie, deceit, ambush, bribe, coerce...).
    Some members of QQme (lets say, Dancing_Eyes, Spell_Caster, Man...) have a long history of honoring us with their kind words and wonderful acts of compassion. In fact, they are so good at it, they managed to make most of their members abandon faction. Furthermore, they managed to make enemies out of 90% of server population. You can hardly find an active member of QQme who has been there for over 6 months or someone that is up to date with what was going on in there, lets say, a year ago.
    Need go no further then thees forums to see the blessing they bestowed upon this server and its population.

You Sir are a bad troll, plain an simple. It is ether that, or you are suffering a severe case of denial. No good, ether way.

As far as Vicious being "evil", I'll have to agree. I find it annoying how much they are craving for attention from the rest of the server and trying to get everyone to hate on them.
    GUYS! We see what you are trying to do, but keep in mind that going hyper and pissing everybody off will not guaranty that other factions will actually bid on you for TW.
    Why?
    People on RT ether:
    - like you, plane and simple and see what you do as simple act of boredom,
    - benefit from your presence which guaranties TWs for smaller factions by being able to hold off factions like QQme whenever you feel like it,
    - fear you, as they do not know how you will react if they do attack you

I suggest you rather talk to thees factions and come to an agreement. Everyone minus QQme naturally, there is no taking to those goblins as thees forums have demonstrated all to often.
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Wait so his statement is false because qqme in the past was worse? Is that your defense. And to conclude by saying vicious somehow polices TW for the rest of us... for our good. lol right.
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    We are Evil.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

Our hearts are forged in hell itself, this we must confess.

b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Lol thats actually funny, you are one of those that talked sht about qqme for mhhh 2 years? and then you joined them? Lololololol.

yes i joined them.. thats why Revolt is over my head..
    nab
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    daveted wrote: »
    And there was silly old me thinking it was QQme that does all those things and more (lie, deceit, ambush, bribe, coerce...).
    Some members of QQme (lets say, Dancing_Eyes, Spell_Caster, Man...) have a long history of honoring us with their kind words and wonderful acts of compassion. In fact, they are so good at it, they managed to make most of their members abandon faction. Furthermore, they managed to make enemies out of 90% of server population. You can hardly find an active member of QQme who has been there for over 6 months or someone that is up to date with what was going on in there, lets say, a year ago.
    Need go no further then thees forums to see the blessing they bestowed upon this server and its population.

You Sir are a bad troll, plain an simple. It is ether that, or you are suffering a severe case of denial. No good, ether way.

As far as Vicious being "evil", I'll have to agree. I find it annoying how much they are craving for attention from the rest of the server and trying to get everyone to hate on them.
    GUYS! We see what you are trying to do, but keep in mind that going hyper and pissing everybody off will not guaranty that other factions will actually bid on you for TW.
    Why?
    People on RT ether:
    - like you, plane and simple and see what you do as simple act of boredom,
    - benefit from your presence which guaranties TWs for smaller factions by being able to hold off factions like QQme whenever you feel like it,
    - fear you, as they do not know how you will react if they do attack you

I suggest you rather talk to thees factions and come to an agreement. Everyone minus QQme naturally, there is no taking to those goblins as thees forums have demonstrated all to often.

Lol to much words that actually i dint read to say the same unsustainable arguments.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Stop+feeding+the+trolls.+Sunset+is+on+a+trolling+spree_d7334d_3495004.jpg
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Wait so his statement is false because qqme in the past was worse? Is that your defense.

I did not say that. His statements are false because he is a buthurt QQme provocateur armed with senseless statement which he and he alone might profit from.
    As for past or present of QQme, it was always in a cycles going from total a.holes to just regular ones and back again.

And to conclude by saying vicious somehow polices TW for the rest of us... for our good. lol right.

I concluded saying that some people feel that way. You are not one of them? In that case you ether like them or fear them. Take a pick. Any more complex feelings are derived from those two.

And in my "defense", I am not a Vicious members and I am not their advocate.
    Maybe you should read my posts more carefully.