Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    im an spark powerleveled idiot

shoo troll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I think Empu should start making videos :O I would love to see a solo metal bh.

+10
    Refer to my sig
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    He also regularly dual logs with his barb for buffs and BH when he soloes Metal.
    Oh yeah, I forgot he has a barb.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Demon_troil - Harshlands
    Demon_troil - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You idiot need go demon crit better everyone sage fails u all are idiot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am so stupid I cant even believe it.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I am so stupid I cant even believe it
    your signature says it all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited May 2012
    Options
    your signature says it all

you know nothing you on pve server noob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    who the hell is this troil guy? ~_~ ugh... i really have to grind through this game? and i can't log in their forum... WTF is this?
    edited May 2012
    Options
    who the hell is this troil guy? ~_~ ugh... i really have to grind through this game? and i can't log in their forum... WTF is this?

****ing noob cant play archer noob thats why you uninstall cant play
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options

I like dis guy
    edited May 2012
    Options

who the **** u talking to noob? i play a much better game and people pk more often there. u ****ing troll... THAT RIGHT, I GLAD I UNINSTALL THE DAMN GAME. I ROLL THIS KICKASS GAME AND WILL BE RIFTIN WHEN I REACH HIGHER LEVEL ON ARCHER.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    who the **** u talking to noob? i play a much better game and people pk more often there. u ****ing troll... THAT RIGHT, I GLAD I UNINSTALL THE DAMN GAME. I ROLL THIS KICKASS GAME AND WILL BE RIFTIN WHEN I REACH HIGHER LEVEL ON ARCHER.

haha nab lier you quit because you suck ****ing fail archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    haha nab lier you quit because you suck ****ing fail archer

idiot... ACTUALLY I UNINSTALL CUZ ARCHER IS UNDERPOWERED, THEY CAN EV EVEN GET TWO SHOT BY LEVEL 70 WEAPONS AS A LEVEL 105 ARCHER IF THEY NOT HAVE R9+12. AT LEAST THEY DID NOT SUCK AS BAD AS THE ONES IN FIESTA THAT ONLY DOES STUPID DOTS.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    idiot... ACTUALLY I UNINSTALL CUZ ARCHER IS UNDERPOWERED, THEY CAN EV EVEN GET TWO SHOT BY LEVEL 70 WEAPONS AS A LEVEL 105 ARCHER IF THEY NOT HAVE R9+12. AT LEAST THEY DID NOT SUCK AS BAD AS THE ONES IN FIESTA THAT ONLY DOES STUPID DOTS.

Archers aren't underpowered you just suck
    edited May 2012
    Options

stupid noob you fail at archer if you play right they would be good but you suck noob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Archers aren't underpowered you just suck

grrr y u keep lie? u like lying -.-
    stupid noob you fail at archer if you play right they would be good but you suck noob

play right my @ss i worked hard to level to 90 only to become laughed at! it is even said that archer no good for endgame!

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=907902

people kicked me from squad and this person thought i was a weak sage archer... sage archer sux and it was from forum -.-" i went demon because it was informed that sage archer sucked ballz

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=475342&page=4

what idiot archer uses take aim in pvp? leave self for opening get stun and die before u even use it as an "opener" i tried to use it first attack but i got stun and die... just fail

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=851452&page=9

proof of psys better than archers at endgame...

it is best to roll a psy or play a different game unless u wanna get rick rolled many times or forced to pay thousands of euros on this crappy game
    edited May 2012
    Options

play right my @ss i worked hard to level to 90 only to become laughed at! it is even said that archer no good for endgame!

people kicked me from squad and this person thought i was a weak sage archer... sage archer sux and it was from forum -.-" i went demon because it was informed that sage archer sucked ballz

what idiot archer uses take aim in pvp? leave self for opening get stun and die before u even use it as an "opener" i tried to use it first attack but i got stun and die... just fail

it is best to roll a psy or play a different game unless u wanna get rick rolled many times or forced to pay thousands of euros on this crappy game
    I didn't say **** about take aim its just the way you play your archer fails. and it fails hard
    edited May 2012
    Options

i didnt read any of that ****ing fail noob you suck so bad you lose to everything fail archer most sage archers are better than you noob fail archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prolog - Dreamweaver
    Prolog - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    edited May 2012
    Options
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i didnt read any of that ****ing fail noob you suck so bad you lose to everything fail archer most sage archers are better than you noob fail archer

lol ur an *******, at least i better than sage archers, sage archer eats **** what they going to do? use sage winged shell ? lmfao. and spazz going sage on his archer for one more second on stun and there are anti stuns, rofl lmfao.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol ur an *******, at least i better than sage archers, sage archer eats **** what they going to do? use sage winged shell ? lmfao. and spazz going sage on his archer for one more second on stun and there are anti stuns, rofl lmfao.

****ing noob sage and demon are good best archer on harshlands is sage. noob can do **** on an archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ****ing noob sage and demon are good best archer on harshlands is sage. noob can do **** on an archer

bull ****! demon is faster and hit harder... u want to ruin dps for some ****ty longer duration buff on fire arrow?
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Epic spam arguing with myself because I can and because it's an excuse to up my post counts!

You're cute b:cute
    Pro, pro, oh so f**cking pro comment! Did I mention it was pro? b:victory
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You're cute b:cute

Pro, pro, oh so f**cking pro comment! Did I mention it was pro? b:victory

grrrr

THAT IS NOT ME!!!!!

WHOEVER IS STOP!!

edited May 2012
    Options
    grrrr

THAT IS NOT ME!!!!!

WHOEVER IS STOP!!

ha ****ing butthurt noob ****, yeah the best archer on harshland is sage go **** yourself butthurt failing peice of **** noob fail at archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ha ****ing butthurt noob ****, yeah the best archer on harshland is sage go **** yourself butthurt failing peice of **** noob fail at archer

u saying that cuz u sage on archer? noob.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    u saying that cuz u sage on archer? noob.

demon or sage you fail at everything ****ing noob at least if you were sage you wouldnt die as fast **** looser
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    demon or sage you fail at everything ****ing noob at least if you were sage you wouldnt die as fast **** looser

whatever bull **** u say, go die in a hole like the rest of the sage archers... u wanna roll sage? roll a damn barb and be unable to die, oh yeah, u can't do **** but sit there taking hits like a punching bag, a boring class to deal with and a useless one in pve
    edited May 2012
    Options
    whatever bull **** u say, go die in a hole like the rest of the sage archers... u wanna roll sage? roll a damn barb and be unable to die, oh yeah, u can't do **** but sit there taking hits like a punching bag, a boring class to deal with and a useless one in pvp

Wytche as a rule doesn't die.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    whatever bull **** u say, go die in a hole like the rest of the sage archers... u wanna roll sage? roll a damn barb and be unable to die, oh yeah, u can't do **** but sit there taking hits like a punching bag, a boring class to deal with and a useless one in pve

wytche and curses are pro sage archer you can **** yourself with yu nab crit rate and failness go **** on a raokc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]