Um...

I have no idea what you're asking for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Commotis - Dreamweaver
    Commotis - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I would hazard a guess that he means a list of all quests that includes the level they become available and the level at which they close. If that's the case, Check Pwpedia or search this forum, I know I've seen a decent quest list at one of those places.

EDIT: Oh, duh, it was at the top of this sub-forum as a sticky.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=136781

If that's not what you meant then you'll have to rephrase your request. If English isn't your first language then I suggest typing what you're asking here:

http://translate.google.com/

Then you can have the site translate it into English and copy and paste it here.

Btw, I'm not trying to be a smartass, though I know it may come across as that. Hehe, just trying to help.
    Without compromise there can never be understanding. Because there is ego, people will always think they're right. You cannot expect people to accept the possibility that they're wrong unless you can do the same. If your way is right, they will come to understand it. If their way is right, you will come to understand it. To close your mind is to limit your potential as a human being. Being wrong is one of the greatest things a human can be. The one who is wrong is the one who grows.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    For all you know, he could have already used google translate. It (or any other machine translation tool) can produce some really horrid translations, especially if the grammar of the two languages are quite different.

A better idea is to post both your attempt to say it in English, and whatever you want to say in your native language, so someone competent in both can answer, or give a good translation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Commotis - Dreamweaver
    Commotis - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yup, that'd be best, I didn't give it much thought at the time. It worked well for translating English into French once, but that could be luck, and especially with English colloquialisms and rule exceptions and such, translating programs would be very hard to perfect. The fact that I'm still typing means I'm bored. =D
    Without compromise there can never be understanding. Because there is ego, people will always think they're right. You cannot expect people to accept the possibility that they're wrong unless you can do the same. If your way is right, they will come to understand it. If their way is right, you will come to understand it. To close your mind is to limit your potential as a human being. Being wrong is one of the greatest things a human can be. The one who is wrong is the one who grows.