Faction Base idea

Kaiyal - Sanctuary
Kaiyal - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Suggestion Box
okay,well first off, the faction bases are awesome, very nice job pwe.

but i think we should be able to do things in the base that arent as battle oriented. like have a chest or something to just put extra items in for other faction members to get out,kind of like a guild bank type thing.

i know its probably been brought up before,and there are a few obvious issues like people placing nothing but arrows or something or filling the bank up and such. to solve this we could make it so only the leader and second in command can deposit it.

if someone wants to be nice they can pass their items to the leader and they will put them in the bank. then of course theres the stealing idea,people taking and selling these items for person profit,but then again this will adhere to the trust factor of factions,but also you could impliment a thing that saves the names of the last 5 or so people to withdraw from the guild bank. which would help us figure out who those people are who steal or abuse the system and remove them from the faction.

Also i think it would be cool for there to be a bulletin board in the faction base for members to post up odd jobs among other things,it could work kind of like a mini forum board or something to that affect.

not that these of course are just general ideas, much as id love to get paid to make them finer and work out all the kinks,i dont, that job is up to pwe if they like them. so if anyone wants to add more,contribute to these ideas or agree that you like them. then post away. but please, dont turn this into an argument thread. the forum has enough of those already.
Mystics...we're here to save all your butts from the end of the world...yeah,i think that sums it up pretty wellb:chuckle