My suggestion

Auronite - Archosaur
Auronite - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Suggestion Box
I was thinking what if there were not just skill trees, but say a class tree! like blade master at some point can change to say, a BladeGod, or something. its a rough idea.

or You could combined your class any example,Blade master and barbarian combined!
Post edited by Auronite - Archosaur on

Comments

• Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    too much competetiveness ingame to add another reason for a "di*k measuring contest" that makes the suggestion in no way helpful to the current situation of the game
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide
    Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    too much competetiveness ingame to add another reason for a "di*k measuring contest" that makes the suggestion in no way helpful to the current situation of the game

Ehh... why not it sounds cool to me
  • Auronite - Archosaur
    Auronite - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i like tuff coookies post alot more!b:laugh

b:victory peace out bye!b:victory
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    so we would have something like a barb in tiger form, white voodoo, seeker def lvl buff with access to psy will, marrows, buddha's guard, elemental shell.... oh and did you by any chance managed to killed it? nah, deaden nerves -> he's back to lifeb:chuckle

one the other hand, since we no longer have any choice of gear, why have a choice of class? cram everything into one class sporting r9 recast and be done with it :p let's call it ponymaster
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    so we would have something like a barb in tiger form, white voodoo, seeker def lvl buff with access to psy will, marrows, buddha's guard, elemental shell.... oh and did you by any chance managed to killed it? nah, deaden nerves -> he's back to lifeb:chuckle

one the other hand, since we no longer have any choice of gear, why have a choice of class? cram everything into one class sporting r9 recast and be done with it :p let's call it spazz is better than all of you
    fixed that for you
  • Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide
    Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2012

one the other hand, since we no longer have any choice of gear, why have a choice of class? cram everything into one class sporting r9 recast and be done with it :p let's call it ponymaster

Im prity sure thats not what Auronite ment at all,.... Seems to me like its just a difrent choice to make like how BMs pick between Claw, Axe .ect

or maby like how you pick demon/ sage