true female animal/human barb

udancenow
udancenow Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
due to the low grafic level of the panda, it should be replaced with a female animal/human hybread with the same abilitys of the tiger,lion,wolf.A true amizon that is no less then 50% of the males mucle lev,70% to 90 of the males tallness.3 times the speed with a jagwar being the animal.send the creater into a real gym to see what female who work out look like verses the scony super modles that is the standerd femal on this game.let the males keep thare run & give the female barb the female run.let the female barb have a choice of diferent hair styles & colours.Its about time that females who want a barb can have a real female barb with decent vit capasity!b:angry
Post edited by udancenow on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    udancenow wrote: »
    due to the low grafic level of the panda, it should be replaced with a female animal/human hybread with the same abilitys of the tiger,lion,wolf.A true amizon that is no less then 50% of the males mucle lev,70% to 90 of the males tallness.3 times the speed with a jagwar being the animal.send the creater into a real gym to see what female who work out look like verses the scony super modles that is the standerd femal on this game.let the males keep thare run & give the female barb the female run.let the female barb have a choice of diferent hair styles & colours.Its about time that females who want a barb can have a real female barb with decent vit capasity!b:angry

bla bla bla, chinese lore bla bla bla venos and barbs arent changing bla bla bla.

thats the gist of the response i see when someone brings this up
  • Eden - Raging Tide
    Eden - Raging Tide Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    im sure u can find others with furry fetish on furry website
  • longshadowace1
    longshadowace1 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    this idea can work remove panda the & the *** jokes that comes with the panda with 1 female barb type only to pick from to replace to the *** panda once & for all.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Does anyone really educate themselves with proper grammar so we can half way understand what they're saying?
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Why're you hating on the pandas? Maybe it's your graphics card (or lack there of) making them seem so plain? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Has anyone ever thought about what a female barb would look like in fashion? They would look ugly in female fashion imo...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    There are female barbs, they are called melee venoes b:chuckle (I have one b:chuckle)
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    MODs pls lock this thread. Its been over and over again. Lock and forword to some already existing one.
  • Kasira - Harshlands
    Kasira - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I think female barbs and male venos are a necessity for one simple reason, the current system is gross! I mean how did such a race get started? It doesn't bare thinking about.

There's a serious indecency issue here. To think my veno's mother did THAT with a panda... please, god no!
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i would support female barbs if they added an elephant to the list of possible variations. That way I can marry one and say my wife is an elephant. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    That way I can marry one and say my wife is an elephant. b:chuckle
    Or a cow. My husband had WAY too much fun with that on WoW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Or a cow. My husband had WAY too much fun with that on WoW

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    well looking at venos and barbs i am sure that...

venos only doing it with humans or elves to make cuties...

while barbs well...they do it with animals...b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    well looking at venos and barbs i am sure that...

venos only doing it with humans or elves to make cuties...

while barbs well...they do it with animals...b:laugh

Just to check, barb goes preggo by humping another barb, creepy.

And preggo human form fox turns into fox form = Baby squash?
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    replace panda barbs but not lion barbs?!?! are you ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    just increase the barbs chest size in the customization, and decrease everything else.

then pretend they have female reproductive organs on the inside...

b:cute problem solved.

these guys arent humans. So who said the females had to look remotely human female.

venos are illegitimate daughters of cross breeding b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SarraLost - Sanctuary
    SarraLost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well... Considering that Barbs and Venos come from some Chinese mythology, and are based on that, Wanmei has said that, under no uncertain terms, will there ever be a Male Veno/Female Barb.

Personally, I think they should just customize female Barb/Male Veno into the US version of PWI. But, since it would be sacrilege, I doubt they will.
    When the 11 and 12 star orbs were removed due to
    "Client Instability"...
    Was PWE referring to the Game Client?
    Or the players?
  • longshadowace1
    longshadowace1 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Loins,wolf & tiger are cool & we like good unlike the pandas.A female Barb would be cool too.
    P.S. Im a loin a bad a** looking lion at that. But the panda looks ****.
  • greenglare
    greenglare Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    More & more females are playing vidieo games & admitting it openly,so why has this game not cot on to this fact.There should be a female toon of equil ability for every male toon & class
    as so to this there should be a male ven.2nd if u look at those with downsyom they do look alot like pandas,the panda was a cheap fast desine.it gets androaness jokes all the time.3rd I work out every day,there is a dif between a muskuler male & female,if pandas have it bad think what a draged up male would get,a female barb hast to be based on female muskuler strusher & i am in full suport of a female barb,with same abilitys as male barbs,even if they have 3 times the speed,please look at the content u may just see respect of women in it.p.s I am male inside & out.
  • Female_Barb - Sanctuary
    Female_Barb - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Don't forget clothing is important too. I want to be able to wear a dress besides being a female barb :P
  • udancenow
    udancenow Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Don't forget clothing is important too. I want to be able to wear a dress besides being a female barb :P

your right on that & pick your hair too.
    LOL Im a panda saying the pandas need to be replace with the new female barbs no joke on that.....
    edited May 2012

Imagine a barb in the nurses outfit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2012
    MODs pls lock this thread. Its been over and over again. Lock and forword to some already existing one.

Sorry, took me longer than normal to see this one, as said, it has been suggested "many" times, and it's not happening.
This discussion has been closed.