Blood Thristy Blitz

Options
supertroyman1
supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Seeker
this seems like a really good skill to me. i mean it only costs 50 chi, cooldown is only 30 secondes, looks baass and healz. wha im ondering is if nyone knos when these skills will actually be available. and how much hp will it heal. cuz depending on how much it heals this could be close to being a spammable heal atk wich to m sounds amazing. especially considering that our only self heal cant be activated unless we go below 40% and then all our mp is gone.
Post edited by supertroyman1 on

Comments

• BlissherFX - Harshlands
    BlissherFX - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    1) Your spelling sucks.

2) No one knows when it will be available yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • supertroyman1
    edited May 2012
    Options
    1) Your spelling sucks.

2) No one knows when it will be available yet.

na its not my spelling. mom got me a stupid wireless keyboard. signal to computer sometimes cuts in and out as im typing and screws things up.
  • supertroyman1
    edited May 2012
    Options
    sweet just read the info for all the stuff there releaseing in the next expansion. apperently that last skill each class is missing will be in an advanced version of endless universe. and all the drops from the advanced version r tradeable so it is worth running. and apperently there adding a boss redo to warsong and luner. when u kill the boss u can then fight an even harder version of it for endgame gear mats.

http://www.mmobomb.com/news/perfect-world-international-imperial-fury-exclusive-details
  • Medaka - Lothranis
    Medaka - Lothranis Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Has anyone confirmed whether the new skills will be the advanced versions of the "cheapest" and fastest to obtain morai skills (angels for example), or the other ones which weren't obtainable in-game either? (blood-thirsty blitz)

As I remember the cheapest skills also had a level 100, advanced version of them. Will those also be released, or will it only be one of the two?
  • supertroyman1
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Has anyone confirmed whether the new skills will be the advanced versions of the "cheapest" and fastest to obtain morai skills (angels for example), or the other ones which weren't obtainable in-game either? (blood-thirsty blitz)

As I remember the cheapest skills also had a level 100, advanced version of them. Will those also be released, or will it only be one of the two?

not sure but its likely gonna be both.
  • supertroyman1
    edited May 2012
    Options
    now that this skll is actually out can a seeker whos lucky enough to have it make a video testing it. just wanna know how good it is.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    my guess is that its gonna be as good as the chrono page attained skills :< my factions centered around PST-Central time so ill prolly have to buy it hopefully when it gets cheaper... random squads suck..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan