Post Your Archer Builds

Hurrdurr - Lothranis
Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Archer
Only with your own buffs at the level you have.

http://pwcalc.com/a5e590b1129f6bd8

In particular I'm interested in Ruvil and Aesthor's builds ;o
Post edited by Hurrdurr - Lothranis on

Comments

• AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Aesthor's build is like...

Full DoT +11 armor and and a +12 weapon...not sure bout the restb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Inb4ponies
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Current gears and probably my perm gears until PWI makes the game more interesting (Got nirvana cape in bank unrefined, unsharded sadly).

http://pwcalc.com/07d0f240306e4247
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    build right now http://pwcalc.com/601eb65d5dcccfb6

the build i would go for at least http://pwcalc.com/d3c3ed8a33bce164

a dream build that i will never achieve because it is way too expensive for both archer and sin ... http://pwcalc.com/1c1d33d9b9920947 or this build where a faction member tell me use bow http://pwcalc.com/a8f47ef355645520
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    build right now http://pwcalc.com/601eb65d5dcccfb6

the build i would go for at least http://pwcalc.com/d3c3ed8a33bce164

a dream build that i will never achieve because it is way too expensive for both archer and sin ... http://pwcalc.com/1c1d33d9b9920947 or this build where a faction member tell me use bow http://pwcalc.com/a8f47ef355645520

and that's why you die so much...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
    edited May 2012
    and that's why you die so much...

We tried to tell him that
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    even his r9 build is failb:shocked
    you only purge once #yopo
    edited May 2012
    even his r9 build is failb:shocked

I'm surprised he's not r9 armor with nirvana sling b:surrender
    edited May 2012
    I'm surprised he's not r9 armor with nirvana sling b:surrender

perhaps there is hope!
    edited May 2012
    perhaps there is hope!

Inb4ponies

Don't edit your posts ****ing cheater XD
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    his absurd love for slingshots and low lvl armor along with low str is seriously unbelievable. If he wants to troll he must learn to do it properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited May 2012
    his absurd love for slingshots and low lvl armor along with low str is seriously unbelievable. If he wants to troll he must learn to do it properly.

He has tha gear in game
    edited May 2012

it is light armor, i'll just waste my time blowing money only to get one shoot still so it pointless. unless i got rank 8 +10 i will not bother armor, maybe on sin i will but not archer cause i lose dmg to wear "better" armor, better armor around this lvl? no i won't go ha or arcane, i would go aps with a sling but sling shot useless endgame because it do not have interval -.0.1 like fists do :(
    edited May 2012
    it is light armor, i'll just waste my time blowing money only to get one shoot still so it pointless. unless i got rank 8 +10 i will not bother armor, maybe on sin i will but not archer cause i lose dmg to wear "better" armor, better armor around this lvl? no i won't go ha or arcane, i would go aps with a sling but sling shot useless endgame because it do not have interval -.0.1 like fists do :(

my archers in light armor (duh) and i do fine against heavy and magic opponents, aside from sins.
  • Cavalieri - Sanctuary
    Cavalieri - Sanctuary Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    http://pwcalc.com/bba2bf8e7d7d4a11

I feel like i m the last archer without r9 when i look thru this thread...
    If you've been bad, Lord I bet you have
    And you've not been hit by flying lead
    You'd better close your eyes and bow your head
    And wait for the ricochet.
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    not a fan of nirv cape, so i stay without.

http://pwcalc.com/3c9e67b3c08faf85
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

edited May 2012

If you had any inch of a brain you would learn that laying down dead also sacrifices more damage. If you actually want to improve that fail character of yours learn this.(and actually for one time in your life do as we say).

My lvl 91 demon archers wields a +1 with 1 flawless garnet Vastland. only interval piece are a rank 4 top and a lvl 90 Vapor Willow with 0.05 int(which i change for my lvl 90 TT bracers). Her armor is nearly up to date and not really good sharded. Her Hp is only 4000. I kill mobs before they touch me. Literally. I rarely use any potions or buy , i just use anything i pick from mob drops. once i demon spark i kill round to 4-5 in a row without getting any damage . NO ****** DAMAGE.

My only PVE skills are my lvl 10 Blazing arrow (for your information , at lvl 10 with good weapon , it adds round to 400-700 more damage which makes a HUGE difference between 4 hit kills and 3 hit kills.) , my Demon Take aim (which is insane fast and powerful , scoring 12k-15k non sparked and non crits), and occasionally , my Stun arrow or a rare knockback. The rest skills i use are for BHs-TTs or Duels.

My archer is my best PVE grinding alt , sometimes even better than my venomancer because she kills soooo damn fast.

http://pwcalc.com/860d48469941dcc7

If you stopped thinking and behaving like an idiotic 10 year old crybaby , you would realise archers are far more potent than you think.

Get armor that corresponds to your lvl , get physical defence ornaments, and get a better weapon. You stat less str and more dex , wear horrible armor , and die all the time. i dont see how you do more damage like that when you die. With more dex you dont save your character , you ruin him even more.
    Also the only Slingshot worth using is the lvl 95 Morai Slingshot. and this cause of the 45 Slaying lvls which only work against mobs

Also , who the hell is that idiot who told you that wearing light armor makes you a guaranteed 1 shot. Or wear the hell did you read that. have you seen all those good Archers and Assassins who do TW and PVP be one shotted al lthe time . NO THEY DONT. Most of the time they one shot other people . WHY?
    Cause they have good armor , good weapon , they survive hits (Even a few) but they find a way to kill others. But to do this you got to SURVIVE , and you SURVIVE by wearing BETTER ARMOR.
    Roll a PVE server , learn how to fight and then go to PVP.

Though i guess you will find a way to ignore this again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited May 2012
    If you had any inch of a brain you would learn that laying down dead also sacrifices more damage. If you actually want to improve that fail character of yours learn this.(and actually for one time in your life do as we say).

My lvl 91 demon archers wields a +1 with 1 flawless garnet Vastland. only interval piece are a rank 4 top and a lvl 90 Vapor Willow with 0.05 int(which i change for my lvl 90 TT bracers). Her armor is nearly up to date and not really good sharded. Her Hp is only 4000. I kill mobs before they touch me. Literally. I rarely use any potions or buy , i just use anything i pick from mob drops. once i demon spark i kill round to 4-5 in a row without getting any damage . NO ****** DAMAGE.

My only PVE skills are my lvl 10 Blazing arrow (for your information , at lvl 10 with good weapon , it adds round to 400-700 more damage which makes a HUGE difference between 4 hit kills and 3 hit kills.) , my Demon Take aim (which is insane fast and powerful , scoring 12k-15k non sparked and non crits), and occasionally , my Stun arrow or a rare knockback. The rest skills i use are for BHs-TTs or Duels.

My archer is my best PVE grinding alt , sometimes even better than my venomancer because she kills soooo damn fast.

http://pwcalc.com/860d48469941dcc7

If you stopped thinking and behaving like an idiotic 10 year old crybaby , you would realise archers are far more potent than you think.

Get armor that corresponds to your lvl , get physical defence ornaments, and get a better weapon. You stat less str and more dex , wear horrible armor , and die all the time. i dont see how you do more damage like that when you die. With more dex you dont save your character , you ruin him even more.
    Also the only Slingshot worth using is the lvl 95 Morai Slingshot. and this cause of the 45 Slaying lvls which only work against mobs

Also , who the hell is that idiot who told you that wearing light armor makes you a guaranteed 1 shot. Or wear the hell did you read that. have you seen all those good Archers and Assassins who do TW and PVP be one shotted al lthe time . NO THEY DONT. Most of the time they one shot other people . WHY?
    Cause they have good armor , good weapon , they survive hits (Even a few) but they find a way to kill others. But to do this you got to SURVIVE , and you SURVIVE by wearing BETTER ARMOR.
    Roll a PVE server , learn how to fight and then go to PVP.

Though i guess you will find a way to ignore this again

srry, was playing game with my sister and her friend. we lvling up together so it fine but sis's friend say she had go and had to stop playing ;/. wat wrong wit sling shot i use? i kill fast wit it cause crit happen lot, get a better weapon? i steal aggro bad enough already... u kill things before they reach u cause u demon spark! i don't even freaking have that skill again. guess what? with 2 spark i kill thing before reach me... i am just missing a level. i started using my genie cloud eruption because i get spark from that. plz no talk pve why the **** would i want a weapon that have only use on mobs? i'm on a ****ing pvp server, i only buy leveling cause i don't want to waste time on pve. no tell me go on pve server, i can't even get chi from hitting pillar or npc in bh for chi... that's ****ing annoying. ya, i can go white but carebears are always blue i think... nty. i want pk
    edited May 2012
    srry, was playing game with my sister and her friend. we lvling up together so it fine but sis's friend say she had go and had to stop playing ;/. wat wrong wit sling shot i use? i kill fast wit it cause crit happen lot, get a better weapon? i steal aggro bad enough already... u kill things before they reach u cause u demon spark! i don't even freaking have that skill again. guess what? with 2 spark i kill thing before reach me... i am just missing a level. i started using my genie cloud eruption because i get spark from that. plz no talk pve why the **** would i want a weapon that have only use on mobs? i'm on a ****ing pvp server, i only buy leveling cause i don't want to waste time on pve. no tell me go on pve server, i can't even get chi from hitting pillar or npc in bh for chi... that's ****ing annoying. ya, i can go white but carebears are always blue i think... nty. i want pk

type in normal text please
    edited May 2012
    I kill mobs before they touch me without any demon or double spark , with just normal shots. Dont try to play it confused, you fool noone

As for the PVE , it would help to learn your archer , the basic then PK , but you want the hard way , and we saw the results.

go on like this and you will never get any better , since you ignored all the rest information i gave
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    not a fan of nirv cape, so i stay without.

http://pwcalc.com/3c9e67b3c08faf85

Same for me but I should probably make a nirv cape for the new g16 gear that is coming http://pwcalc.com/5b7b994cdb44d6ab
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Back wen I was Vindi Leader

http://www.pwcalc.com/6091dd4e3365f8a8

Gotta get dem axe archers b:cool
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Same for me but I should probably make a nirv cape for the new g16 gear that is coming http://pwcalc.com/5b7b994cdb44d6ab

same for me i guess.

I guess i'll get the 2nd recast bow, leave with normal r9 armor. 7,5B is alot. 3,3B for bow I could better do. Then get nirv cape and make helm/cape 3rd cast nirv yea. guess its the plan for me.

• Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Meh, having seen the set bonus for 3rd cast Nirvana I kind of regret going Matchless Wings. However I still use MW across all the characters I play so it's not that big of a deal I guess.

@Heartz what's this about R9r bow? Does it not break set bonus any more or something? I haven't been reading GD the past week since I'm studying b:surrender
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012

@Heartz what's this about R9r bow? Does it not break set bonus any more or something? I haven't been reading GD the past week since I'm studying b:surrender

Yes it breaks set bonus.
    but look this way. lose 20 attack lvl bonus, but 2nd cast bow is 10 default more, and the random add is +10-25. so no matter what wont lose attack lvls. and can gain 15 more.
    The p.att difference on bow is alot. can reach about 27k p.att buff with just bow recasted.
    to my build its exactly 2k more p.att, and with the chance of 15 more attack lvls and 6% more crit.

• Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Yes it breaks set bonus.
    but look this way. lose 20 attack lvl bonus, but 2nd cast bow is 10 default more, and the random add is +10-25. so no matter what wont lose attack lvls. and can gain 15 more.
    The p.att difference on bow is alot. can reach about 27k p.att buff with just bow recasted.

R9r bow or R9rr bow? b:shocked

It seems like I missed so much o.O
    edited May 2012
    mmm, we are so gonna get a r9r sale... maybe they'll add the candy option and sell candy packs xd
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    R9r bow or R9rr bow? b:shocked

It seems like I missed so much o.O

r9r and r9rr, it confused me. I just call it first and 2nd xD. but yeah its 2nd recast ofcourse so r9rr.
    first recast alone is not worth doing to me.

This discussion has been closed.