Newbie - Gear Question

_Trigon_ - Harshlands
_Trigon_ - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
What would be the price on this gear set-up: http://pwcalc.com/96cafa57a58e5423

(Still debating between the sage and demon culti for a sin...since the sides are almost equal....Any sin currently wanna weigh in on what it's like for them as a sage/demon sin in PvE and PvP, that would be great :D!)

Also, what guild is top atm o.o?
Post edited by _Trigon_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    crimsonjr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012

(Still debating between the sage and demon culti for a sin...since the sides are almost equal....Any sin currently wanna weigh in on what it's like for them as a sage/demon sin in PvE and PvP, that would be great :D!)

your mother
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Just go away, the time required to get that is obnoxiously long if you can't buy it with cash. Not many care to help yet another sin go into the mold. Sins broke the balance this game had and you will get laughed at for playing one especially thinking about PvPing on it. You wont be special, you wont be Pro you'll just be random P-5167002357 no one will care when you're on or when you ultimately decide to leave because no one paid attention to you or the game gets too boring. (the majority of the sin population seems immune to this though...quite a thickheaded bunch, all that facerolling might have just broke their brains to not realizing that people just don't care)

Do yourself a favor, and go play ANY other game that has come out, there are SOOOOOO many other ones that are better balanced/playable/taken care of/(and at this point better looking) than this.

So shoo, go away, scram. No one cares and no one wants to deal with another sin who thinks he/she is hot ****.
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited May 2012
    Just go away, the time required to get that is obnoxiously long if you can't buy it with cash. Not many care to help yet another sin go into the mold. Sins broke the balance this game had and you will get laughed at for playing one especially thinking about PvPing on it. You wont be special, you wont be Pro you'll just be random P-5167002357 no one will care when you're on or when you ultimately decide to leave because no one paid attention to you or the game gets too boring. (the majority of the sin population seems immune to this though...quite a thickheaded bunch, all that facerolling might have just broke their brains to not realizing that people just don't care)

Do yourself a favor, and go play ANY other game that has come out, there are SOOOOOO many other ones that are better balanced/playable/taken care of/(and at this point better looking) than this.

So shoo, go away, scram. No one cares and no one wants to deal with another sin who thinks he/she is hot ****.

A year or two ago I woulda argued but nowadays yea spot on lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2012

People like you are exactly why Catalyst is the top guild. They refuse to loose, so they apply to the winning team, making everybody else effectively miserable.

Also, the amount of Assassins in EVERY single guild is stupidly huge, that I actually wish Mayhem would just stick the level application for Assassins to 105 already.

Assassins aren't special. There's literally thousands of you on this server. You all twitchy twitchy, the majority of you are Demon, you all brag about how awesome you are in PvP, and can do very little in TW. (And now, EG eyes make you even MORE unimportant!)

You want to get into big guilds and be awesome? Be an EARTHGUARD. There's not a lot of them, very few people playing them leveled them legitimately and KNOW the class (there is a BIG difference between playing the class well, and knowing the class), and their Morai skills make them very valuable. Plus, guilds love them. Guilds love them because there's few people actually playing them as main accounts.

Use the sin to farm; that's all I ever considered them good for anyway.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What everyone else said : **** off.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Atheist - Harshlands
    Atheist - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2012

at current economy prices a little over a grand to buy all that out right rep and all not counting sockets gems and +s

to include your gems like +10 vit is like 50mil divided by 1.4mil and each tiger is like 15mil and +s well ocean orb sale for one +10 was 50 bucks.. have fun
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You wont be special, you wont be Pro you'll just be random P-5167002357

and that's exactly the kind of players that cannot enjoy a game; the players that want to be "pro", "special", "unique", have the server tremble when they step out of SZ and rage when their gear gets outdated/someone gets better gear with unfair -for them- waysb:laugh

well, i'm just going to have fun as a P-4207002357 while you try game after game trying to find one where you are the very best, like no one ever wasb:cute
    you only purge once #yopo
    edited May 2012
    and that's exactly the kind of players that cannot enjoy a game; the players that want to be "pro", "special", "unique", have the server tremble when they step out of SZ and rage when their gear gets outdated/someone gets better gear with unfair -for them- waysb:laugh

well, i'm just going to have fun as a P-4207002357 while you try game after game trying to find one where you are the very best, like no one ever wasb:cute

Being special doesn't mean being the best. But when you're replaceable by half the damn server, you're a waste of space.

Me and Cytte are both Demon Wizards, Both female (Chars anyhoo) both R8, but we play(ed) differently and had varying degrees of gear refines. We were definitely unique and you couldn't really switch either of us for a template wizard, or any other wizard on the server. Neither of us is "pro".

For 98% of the sins on the server, you can replace them with any other Sin and they'll be exactly the same bar the name and look. And they ALL think they're pro, especially if they kill a Wizard.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    :0 hi perses
    edited May 2012
    Me and Cytte are both Demon Wizards, Both female (Chars anyhoo) both R8, but we play(ed) differently and had varying degrees of gear refines. We were definitely unique and you couldn't really switch either of us for a template wizard, or any other wizard on the server. Neither of us is "pro".

For 98% of the sins on the server, you can replace them with any other Sin and they'll be exactly the same bar the name and look.

care to elaborate? what makes you different from cytte or any other wizard and why is that difference so significant that you cannot be replaced? and is this difference an actual advantage? if so, why cannot other wizards follow it?

honestly, i find it really hard to believe that in 99.9999% of the time (pve) you wouldnt be replaced without any major difference to the end result by any other wizard, or archer or seeker or psychic or even any other class (aka the whole server) but please, go ahead and prove me wrong.

But when you're replaceable by half the damn server, you're a waste of space.

I dont play to serve someone else or fill ranks; I dont play to be of use to someone. I play for my own pleasure.
    edited May 2012
    Being special doesn't mean being the best. But when you're replaceable by half the damn server, you're a waste of space.

For 98% of the sins on the server, you can replace them with any other Sin and they'll be exactly the same bar the name and look. And they ALL think they're pro, especially if they kill a Wizard.

b:surrender that's my family you're talking about. naw but it's true lol like 2 years ago sins weren't so bad but in the last year or so way too many became mains and had cash dumped into them it just became an e peen joke class
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012

many tried to replace me on my various breaks from the game -points to a picture of XTazzi- or however u spell his nameb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    care to elaborate? what makes you different from cytte or any other wizard and why is that difference so significant that you cannot be replaced? and is this difference an actual advantage? if so, why cannot other wizards follow it?

honestly, i find it really hard to believe that in 99.9999% of the time (pve) you wouldnt be replaced without any major difference to the end result by any other wizard, or archer or seeker or psychic or even any other class (aka the whole server) but please, go ahead and prove me wrong.

Oh, sure I'd be replaced as a character to do the job. But as a person, no, not even slightly. Sins attract the exact same type of people, to the point where the few who arn't narcissistic a$$holes don't even want to play assassin anymore because they get grouped with them. Give me sin A and I'll offer you Sin B and they'll be alike to such a depressing point it's unholy. It's only when you get to the spectacularly horrific ones such as ipku that they become anything else other than a nameless sin.

I dont play to serve someone else or fill ranks; I dont play to be of use to someone. I play for my own pleasure.

Good for you. soldier on with your own fun, just don't expect anyone else to like you for it. Unless you don't plan on lolaps-ing everything with sub 10kHP with +10/11/12 daggers?b:shocked

The rest of us want to have some variation in what we do, instead we get sins soloing ****ing everything outside of GV, making leaving safezone to pvp with randoms a waste of time unless you're +12 R9 (And even then it's not worth it because you roll anything else). To be honest I blame PWE for making it so easy to get some pieces of gear (capes, tomes, rank armor) since without it they were powerful instead of broken, but it's long past that, it's the attitude of every sin who still plays one that's the issue now.

I miss the times when I'd never die to the same class twice in a row, nowadays 4/5 deaths is to some nameless (Literally if they oneshot me from stealth) sin who doesn't have the balls to pick on a player who has even a chance of resisting.
    edited May 2012
    well, i dont plan to pvp at all on sin, I dont think i'll be skilled enough for that (and not really in mood to join the "lol 2spark stealth stunlock apps" crew either); i'd rather pvp on psy xD
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    well, i dont plan to pvp at all on sin, I dont think i'll be skilled enough for that (and not really in mood to join the "lol 2spark stealth stunlock apps" crew either); i'd rather pvp on psy xD

I pvp dPh in full nirvan b:scorn
    edited May 2012
    I pvp dPh in full nirvan b:scorn

r9 dot chill of the deep or gtfo b:avoid
    edited May 2012

Well have fun with it :<
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's a 101 sin. Most major guilds only accept 103+ sins anymore because anything lower is just straight up useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    :0 hi perses

Damn, foiled my idenity :P

And lol @ all the hate posts XD.

I ain't seriously gonna play Harshlands, I freakin quit the game and can barely play 20 mins (if that) without the sudden urge to scream and punch a hole in my wall from the suffering I went through for the 4 or so years since I started on this game's path.

Oh to anybody who hates on the sin class:

You are either really weak, really sad, really cheap, really outgeared, or just stupid beyond sense. As this class is probably one of the most easiest things to kill when all the majority of it's population does is slam their face into the keyboard and/or stun -> aps.

If you can't break their chains, nor resist the damage, why the **** are you PvP'ing????
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Damn, foiled my idenity :P

And lol @ all the hate posts XD.

I ain't seriously gonna play Harshlands, I freakin quit the game and can barely play 20 mins (if that) without the sudden urge to scream and punch a hole in my wall from the suffering I went through for the 4 or so years since I started on this game's path.

Oh to anybody who hates on the sin class:

You are either really weak, really sad, really cheap, really outgeared, or just stupid beyond sense. As this class is probably one of the most easiest things to kill when all the majority of it's population does is slam their face into the keyboard and/or stun -> aps.

If you can't break their chains, nor resist the damage, why the **** are you PvP'ing????

@red Sorry what?

@Orange Because once every so often, no sins interfere and it's fun! :OOOOO And PvPing used to be fine no matter what your gear so long as you could play, now it doesn't matter how good you are unless you have R9 or some pretty epic older gear.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited May 2012

Funny assumption but you're a mile from target, If i cared about being "the very best, like no one ever was" than I'd be r9 right now (at the cost of recent personal achievements), in a serious faction, and probably never in a pvp hot-spot because I'd be looking for another way to get money, but in actuality i log in, see which people in my FL are on, talk to em, go to Orchid/Pool/West and fight till I log off because I have other things to do.

ohh you silly silly BM

Because there are times when they leave you alone, or join your side to fight some other group and then you get fun fights. I'm not gonna let a broken,useless,out of place class dictate when/where I can pvp
    I <3 A lot of people
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I love all the sin hate.

Keep it coming in this thread, make the hate so obvious it fills up 100 pages.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gunslot
    gunslot Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You mean like the seeker hate/underestimation filled 19 pages here?

Pages 4 and 5 are pretty interesting. b:cute
    edited May 2012
    I love all the sin hate.

There's rules to hating sins, If you had a main before you made a sin your a ****, if your sin isn't atleast 2 years old your a ****, If your main pvp weapon is 1st cast nirvana daggers... your a ****. I'm a self hating sin so ik these rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    gunslot wrote: »
    You mean like the seeker hate/underestimation filled 19 pages here?

Pages 4 and 5 are pretty interesting. b:cute
    lol

Ohh wow, oh wow Perses. um heres a little question of your own.

I love all the sin hate.

How desperate are you that you would call upon such a stupid reply to defend yourself?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Kuero - Harshlands
    Kuero - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lol

How desperate are you that you would call upon such a stupid reply to defend yourself?
    Cut
    Cytte wen there!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    lol

Cuz Pr0 obviously, duuurrrr.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    the cost of getting that gear set atm with those refines/shards would be about 1.8b