Embrace issue

uselesswor
uselesswor Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Suggestion Box
I think both Female and male should be abile to carry each other, I am a female and i tend to want to help newcomers and i am unable to carry them to a hard place to get to as they can not fly yet.

Ty for any Gm that read this.b:victory
Post edited by uselesswor on

Comments

• Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i see nothing bad about your idea, but its out of the standard of the game
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    uselesswor wrote: »
    I think both Female and male should be abile to carry each other, I am a female and i tend to want to help newcomers and i am unable to carry them to a hard place to get to as they can not fly yet.

Ty for any Gm that read this.b:victory

I've said it many times, but I'll say it again here, too.

It's not going to happen. It's a nice gesture, but the way the Chinese devs see it:

1. It's too much work to even come up with the code/sprites/whatever to make this even work.

2. The Chinese are very against homosexuality. You may not see it that way, but they do (this goes toward your response about carrying newcomers, in general.)

3. No one reads these suggestion forums, unless it has to do with earning the game money. Even then, it's extremely rare. I've come to realize this section is Lower Depths V2. I only check here to see (yea right...) if there are changes to the .ini edit thread.

I like the idea of girls carrying girls, females carrying men, etc. I suggest waiting until they get the temporary flyer out of the supply stash, then the permanent one at level 30. That's all that you can really do. I'm sorry. b:surrender
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I've said it many times, but I'll say it again here, too.

It's not going to happen. It's a nice gesture, but the way the Chinese devs see it:

1. It's too much work to even come up with the code/sprites/whatever to make this even work.

2. The Chinese are very against homosexuality. You may not see it that way, but they do (this goes toward your response about carrying newcomers, in general.)

3. No one reads these suggestion forums, unless it has to do with earning the game money. Even then, it's extremely rare. I've come to realize this section is Lower Depths V2. I only check here to see (yea right...) if there are changes to the .ini edit thread.

I like the idea of girls carrying girls, females carrying men, etc. I suggest waiting until they get the temporary flyer out of the supply stash, then the permanent one at level 30. That's all that you can really do. I'm sorry. b:surrender

Im not sure i might be wrong but i think she mean that a girl should be able to carry a man in the way the girl hold the guy and can fly walk etc while the man is in the arms of the girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I would like it for my girl toons to be able to carry males. Really shouldn't be anything too hard about coding that. The only hiccup i can think of is veno's in fox form, imagine someone riding on the fox like you can ride on a barb b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Im not sure i might be wrong but i think she mean that a girl should be able to carry a man in the way the girl hold the guy and can fly walk etc while the man is in the arms of the girl.

That would look so silly, rofl. b:laugh I'd make a bunch of male characters JUST to do that.

That... does not help the cause, if that's the case. You have to look at some of the things suggested on here. Higher-up's responses usually go along the lines of "the Chinese developers..."

It's already been said that they have a strong stance against this(even if it's a lady carrying a man). The same with the barb/veno forms. Even if this were to go through, they would have to wait months(if we're lucky) to even see a real response, which I heavily doubt will be a yes.

I am not against this suggestion, I just have been looking around here enough to know the basic outlines of things. Thing gets suggested, people respond, mods respond, -MAYBE- a CM or GM responds, subject either gets bumped for two years or becomes lost in the endless sea of other random suggestions.