What's the player population for this game now?

Options
Feiric - Harshlands
Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Visiting and wondering lol
Post edited by Feiric - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    everyone asks, no one knows. pwe doesn't disclose that info, but the general consensus is that its lower than it used to be and dropping.
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I would have to agree :< even west arch seems thinned out nowadays - which is a shame because that makes it difficult to find the merch I'm looking for D8<

The loyal players are still around as always c: (i.e. - me)

As a note, right now is finals time tho - so a lot of people are MIA for school stuff o-o yay rl.
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Still a lot of gold being sold in AH so at least the paying customers are still here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /ork - Harshlands43
    /ork - Harshlands43 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    PWE would not be able to 'disclose' this info even if they wanted to. Taken into consideration a subscription based game could easily come up with this figure based on the fact that in order to have an account you have to pay, so they can just list the number of accounts and say "we have XXX accounts". PWE anyone can create an account (also meaning it's not necessarily active), and one person could have a billion accounts. So, like I was saying, even if they wanted to, it would NOT be a realistic number. Also I don't think they'd want to disclose how many people are simultaneously connected on average because with the ever declining population of 'active' players I'm sure the numbers are quite pathetic !!!
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's over 9000
    I <3 AGOREY
  • /ork - Harshlands43
    /ork - Harshlands43 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's over 9000

LOL where's the 'like' button :D
    (and I doubt it's even 9,000; unless you mean between ALL 9 servers LMAO)
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I think the cry babies are starting to leave due to no good d-orb sales lol
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Weird, I thought people were leaving because there are better games to be playing. :>
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Not as high as it used to be.

And the quantity of new players that start playing is lower than those who are leaving or who diminish their playing time.

More and more players connect only to do their dailies and disconnect right after.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Weird, I thought people were leaving because there are better games to be playing. :>

+1 to that

PWI will have to step up it's game alot to compete with other games coming out this year. Honestly once 2WG comes out I doubt I will play PWI anymore I like to think I will still play for TW, but I am doubting that more and more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    "What's the player population for this game now?"

10x what it should be considering the proven track record of incompetence from PWE.

As previously mentioned, much better options for gaming out there.
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • ealin
    ealin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    Not as high as it used to be.

And the quantity of new players that start playing is lower than those who are leaving or who diminish their playing time.

More and more players connect only to do their dailies and disconnect right after.

it cant be that low world wide it is the highest populated mmo ever made last year it had 67 million players it destroyers wow eq everthing else these numbers are from wikki and yahoo
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ealin wrote: »

it cant be that low world wide it is the highest populated mmo ever made last year it had 67 million players it destroyers wow eq everthing else these numbers are from wikki and yahoo
    This looks like a NECRO to me!

ealin replied to a message that was 1 year 8 months 8 days 13 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread instead. Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Sweetie's new necro message is awesome. :D

Okay gonna close this now.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.