frost advice

Options
supertroyman1
supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Psychic
ok so i went pure magic build (and i do mean PURE). im lvl 81 on my psy know and running frost. the problem is i can sem to do anything withotu white voodoo on or else i get pwned in like 1-2 shots. especially big room boss(aoe always 1 shots me without white). ive started pumping a bit into vit but i need to lvl to get more vit wich requires running frost. does anyone have a quick fix thatll help me get to 90/95 so i can get better gear?

my gear is already sharded as much as it can be and i have rank for 90.
Post edited by supertroyman1 on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    pwcalc, plz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Use retal to soften the hit from the aoe of exp room boss and reflect bubbles off second boss and see how that goes. But this is probably a gear issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    use +15+15 blessing instead of jones (have both and switch)
    switch to physical orns (hp/vit adds are nice) (check frost (gold) orns at 85)
    throw away any -chan rings and get rings with +hp/vit
    shard citrines

while rank at 90 isnt bad I woudlnt say it's awesome but since you already got it it'll do :b maybe get tt90 pants

note that 81 is kinda early for FC so deaths are expected, especially when running with inexperienced/not so organised squads
    you only purge once #yopo
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    use +15+15 blessing instead of jones (have both and switch)
    switch to physical orns (hp/vit adds are nice) (check frost (gold) orns at 85)
    throw away any -chan rings and get rings with +hp/vit
    shard citrines

while rank at 90 isnt bad I woudlnt say it's awesome but since you already got it it'll do :b maybe get tt90 pants

note that 81 is kinda early for FC so deaths are expected, especially when running with inexperienced/not so organised squads

oh yeah lol. i almost forgot about o'mallys blessing. i get jones so much it didnt register. i also just had the though that mabey i shouldnt use a voodoo at all.