Wow, really?

Michael_Dark - Sanctuary
Michael_Dark - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
I'm banned now for something I said months ago? lol

Good job Frankie, at least you're not totally incompetent. I'm sure you're almost well paid enough to not care that your company makes you look quite stupid most of the time. lol

The game population has been evaporating, forum participation is the lowest it's been since closed beta. I think that's a fitting end for me and a good time to say goodbye to everyone.

b:bye

/lowerdepths
Post edited by Michael_Dark - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:laugh *sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Kinda funny, though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Wow. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Should have cash shopped more I guess.

+1
  • Emancipator - Lost City
    Emancipator - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    As always Frakie doing his dirty job...
    b:angryb:angry
  • OhSusanna - Lost City
    OhSusanna - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Good job Frankie, at least you're not totally incompetent. I'm sure you're almost well paid enough to not care that your company makes you look quite stupid most of the time. lol

The game population has been evaporating, forum participation is the lowest it's been since closed beta. I think that's a fitting end for me and a good time to say goodbye to everyone.

/lowerdepths

i have a better one than you. i was banned for 3 months for botting. only problem was all chars on that account were shops and lvl 1 clerics. it only took them 3 months to figure it out. and they wonder why people complain about customer service b:cry
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I was one of two people in Tort in CoA today.

o.o There were literally no one else.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Should have cash shopped more I guess.

+1

b:surrender

I can only wonder what spurred them to act on something that happened so long ago now of all times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:surrender

I can only wonder what spurred them to act on something that happened so long ago now of all times.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1351871&page=3
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    As for the people who post nothing but negativity.... well you may not see it, but Fuzzy is on his own crusade with the GM's to rid us of the worst of them.

Coincidence ? b:avoid
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I was one of two people in Tort in CoA today.

o.o There were literally no one else.

Oh kitty wishes... Hes lame 3.33aps sin has trouble finding spot due higher aps everywhere =(.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:sad I got banned for a month for something I said too. According to the ban time, what I said is 15x worse than abusing glitches.b:surrender
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Oh kitty wishes... Hes lame 3.33aps sin has trouble finding spot due higher aps everywhere =(.

I had the spot with Nob and Pole, along with the melee dragon mob down the hall. Within map distance, there was no one.

Nonetheless with my lag and picking things up, I only got 14.5 PoF solo.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Don't let the door hit you in the behind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Only point for these forums is to laugh at the direction this game took. I can barely read through any of the low quality posts most of these people make. There are much better free games out there, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Only point for these forums is to laugh at the direction this game took. I can barely read through any of the low quality posts most of these people make. There are much better free games out there, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Heck, there are even better versions of this game out there.
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I know bans aren't to be discussed (because they point out how incompetent this company truly is and it must be embarrassing for them) but I'm really curious about what exactly was said that got you guys a ban several months later. I've been doing nothing except essentially telling people to run away to other games and I can still log into my forum and game accounts.

Then again, I'm pretty sure there's a target on my head and they are trying to find some loophole in their ToS to make having a less-than-positive opinion of this game a bannable offense. Stuff like that is sooooooo bad when compared to cheating. Amirite?
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Fuzzy should be banned! He references another game in his good bye thread! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Fuzzy should be banned! He references another game in his good bye thread! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Please use your brain. That's Kritty. And he explained it's okay. =_=

As for OP... he had it coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited May 2012

/lowerdepths

HAHAHAHAHA Biggest forum troll banned gawd im ss this.All those posts.what were you at 50,000 or something. b:bye you mad? q_q moar. yea hurts dont it.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Bans are not to be discussed on the forums, and evading a ban isn't going to get anything accomplished.
This discussion has been closed.