Clerics and drops

Lady_Tahlia - Heavens Tear
Lady_Tahlia - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Hi
I have a lvl 99 cleric. Has any clerics noticed that we hardly get any drops when in sqd for TT , FB, I done loads of these but i come out with next to nothing b:sad
Is there somthing against clerics.
Post edited by Lady_Tahlia - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I go in with clerics sometimes and i end up gettin next to nothing. seems to be totally random.
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    RNG is not your friend
  • Lady_Tahlia - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    I go in with clerics sometimes and i end up gettin next to nothing. seems to be totally random.

Hmm it should be better set so each get drops each.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Meh i try to give the cleric a couple drops in instances i dont solo
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well FB Tabber is supposed to get drops js. As for TT guess nobody uses the old banking system anymore. So sad really.
    edited May 2012
    Meh i try to give the cleric a couple drops in instances i dont solo

Ty there are some sqds that dont. I do agree with you some sqds do look after the cleric if she not get anything.
    edited May 2012
    Well FB Tabber is supposed to get drops js. As for TT guess nobody uses the old banking system anymore. So sad really.

I agree with you if i do TT then we always have a banker but a lot of sqds dont when you say about it they think your mad.
    edited May 2012
    I agree with you if i do TT then we always have a banker but a lot of sqds dont when you say about it they think your mad.

Cause they are wanting to take the lions share of the mats for themselves. Or in this case the tiger/clerics lol
  • Silvatar - Sanctuary
    Silvatar - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hi
    I have a lvl 99 cleric. Has any clerics noticed that we hardly get any drops when in sqd for TT , FB, I done loads of these but i come out with next to nothing b:sad

How can you be playing for so long and not know that this game hates clerics b:shedtear (j/k)

.....well....at least it feels that way b:surrender
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    and that's yet another reason why I don't run TT with randoms b:surrender
    If I need mats from there, I'll just ask if fac mates/friends need the instance too, and we'll just go on untill everyone has an even share of mats, or everything they need ._."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ty there are some sqds that dont. I do agree with you some sqds do look after the cleric if she not get anything.

I love clerics so much.
  • kanotoushi
    kanotoushi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My cleric never get drops on squad so, I rather quest alone.

I stopped going on tt runs with my veno because I got nothing for my time, sometimes the banks leave the room without picking the low level bones but they go crazy if I took them.

I like the random system better besides, when I help with a culti, sometimes they give me the mats they got because they dont need them.
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hi

I never had this problem on any class... It is just your luck.
    Cause they are wanting to take the lions share of the mats for themselves. Or in this case the tiger/clerics lol

Funny... I did a TT2-2 squad yesterday. Archer subbed and banked and splitted the mats and that was a random squad.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Back then, it was like this:

Barb is 100% needed just like Cleric in TT Runs, Barb has high Repair cost because bosses took ages to kill, so Barb and Cleric got the most of the drops and the DDs stand there with almost nothing or maybe one Mat they could use.

Now its:

Barb is not needed anymore and Cleric can join, when you find one, when not, mystic can do the job too. Place Barb and Cleric at entrance and go.
    When a cleric joins, the cleric dont get huge amounts of items, cuz bosses die so fast, heal isnt really needet anymore (not like back then), so yea, its the other way around at the moment.

Ofc not all squads are like this, not everyone is 5aps but still, the most of the time it will go like the szenario i wrote down.

Deal with it b:bye
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2012

That was the worst banking system ever, So many DD's farcked out of mats because of it. I would have liked to see way back in the day, a barb and cleric soloing that stuff.... LOL take them 12hours a TT without DD's.

On topic... I have noticed clerics get very few drops randomly.
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    People just need to share evenly. -_- When i go with cleric they dont have to heal a ton they can even set up BB on lower TTs and just go afk if they want i still give em the same amount of drops.

Greedy people :D
    edited May 2012
    mm2000 wrote: »
    I never had this problem on any class... It is just your luck.

Funny... I did a TT2-2 squad yesterday. Archer subbed and banked and splitted the mats and that was a random squad.

Good maybe we will see a return of this with the newest generation. On the other hand though archer could have been a old school player on a alt.
    edited May 2012
    I love clerics so much.

b:kissb:kiss Ill come heal you anytime.
    There are some great people out there that do look after the cleric but there is a lot that dont they just want us there incase they die at the end of quest they just kick you out. I agree in the early days clerics was important but yes we are a dying breed i noticed that fewer people are doing clerics now thats why we hard to find.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    so what are they doing in TT now? random drops and split at the end? total random? o.o
    you only purge once #yopo
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yeah most of what I see are people advertising all random drops. Get it as the boss dies, I only do TT for friends or to unlock OHT mat quests anymore since I have all the TT gear I need for my toons.

Account stash is pro b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.