awsome mystic tales

Options
Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver
Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Mystic
I created this thread to see what people would have for awsome mystic tales, wheter you hit lvl100, or you managed to solo something, or u just had a really good farming route. this thread is just to hear people's awsome moments while playing their mystic, or even in a squad with mystic.b:victoryb:victory
Post edited by Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    once upon a time i was in squad with a mystic in fc, very nice fashion, loong white dress with matching light green shoes that never did anything else but hitting the boss with her glaiveb:cute

too much class pride juice
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Options
    gotta love it when people cant play their toon very well
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    My mystic discovered how OP it is in Gamma and stayed lvl 85 for several months... till it moved up to Delta.

Cragglord ftw b:victory
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I've never played mystic in RB, but as a barb I love having them in squad xD
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Best mystical moments for me so far:

1) playing pwi for a few weeks (ok probably months) with mystic as first/primary character before coming to the realization that Break in the clouds could actualy heal someone else and not just myself b:surrender

2) doing first all-mystic fc when lvl 90-something

3) explaining to a friend and fellow mystic that they should do AbsSoul *after* NV and not before (much to her protestation).. and to read the spell descriptions that she evidently hadnt read in 7+ months, if ever

4) first time soloing caster nirvy and realizing that mystic is probably the best class to solo this specific instance b:victory. Then later fully realizing how further OP mystics are in caster when storm is kept alive for duration of 5th boss

5) seeing a fellow 100+ mystic (with seeker in her/his name btw) with flawless garnets on his/her weapon b:faint Gave him/her flawless sapphires out of pity

6) Getting trolled in a bh 2 weeks ago: 2 mystics in squad, no cleric. Me 102/r9, other mystic 100 or 101 with complete **** weapon. Other mystic "calls dibs on dd", then he/she:
    a) proceeds to not res ball anyone (even though my aoe res was on cd from whatever had done previous to this bh) so i had to chase and resball everyone just like the good ole days
    b) hit like a pansy
    c) adds insult to injury by taking out an all-class pet instead of summon.
    Well-played b:chuckle

Ongoing) occasionally i'll get asked by a friend to come bail out a random caster squad that ran into trouble at the last boss. And occasionally an ignoramus in one of the randoms will say 'pfft, i thought u were getting a wizard' or something condescending. Once someone even said "what are you gonna do, push the boss?" Depending on my mood at the time, i might say anything to the offender from 'just dont die, watch storm tank this' to 'just stay in the back room on this one, jackass', and then let the fool suck on a visual dose of storm's carnage
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Saw another r8 mystic at silver today with wood shards in his weap. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Best mystical moments for me so far:

1) playing pwi for a few weeks (ok probably months) with mystic as first/primary character before coming to the realization that Break in the clouds could actualy heal someone else and not just myself b:surrender

according to your CORE connect...

Cash Cow
    Have 100,000 Coins.
    Apr 30, 2011

b:avoidb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    according to your CORE connect...

Cash Cow
    Have 100,000 Coins.
    Apr 30, 2011

b:avoidb:avoid

never trust a utterly fail facebook copycat which is buggy like hell. My faction is called Berzerk yet it keep say it is called thegrind. my tickets to mods were ignored as well.

just saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Oh, yes. I forgot until someone mentioned it... storm mistress on that last caster vana boss makes everything a peace of cake. Seriously, the first time I went into caster vana, everyone was paranoid about that last boss and lecturing me about it. After keeping storm mistress alive the whole time (without resummoning) I was left wondering what the heck everyone was talking about. That boss is just too easy.

But solo caster vana? Don't you need six people with six talisman to enter? And if you've only been playing just recently... how is it possible to have six lvl100 characters?

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    But solo caster vana? Don't you need six people with six talisman to enter? And if you've only been playing just recently... how is it possible to have six lvl100 characters?

by paying people to open? on DW it's usually ~200-300k per opener
    you only purge once #yopo
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

like potato said, openers are pretty easy to find during 2x (usually 300-350K) and outside of 2x more like 200K but its pretty boring to run solo outside of 2x. Unfortunately, although caster nirv turned the tables on mystic as a purely "pay to play" class to one that can actually make money in the long term, raps and cannies dont sell for as much as they used to (havent seen 2m rap buyers in a longgg time) and i doubt we'll see peak buy prices again with a lot of folks switching to r9. Screens of the possibly impending 3rd cast nirvana show 'new' mats so that wont help either. Basically our server needs more people to recast their r9 to correct the price dip b:laugh

And core connect seems buggy, i only have 3 characters total
  • Krazyeye$ - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Like i said I'm only 87 and havent had any bad experiences with my mystic, I love it. and despite some ppl saying in game that we suck, i find the we rock. I cant wait to hit 100 so i can run nirvy, im only 87 and i can solo tt 1-1 ans 1-2 in squad mode which is an awsome feeling, plus I have spent any real life cash on this toon so im enjoying that part as well. THANKS for all the awsome stories and comment on the threadb:victory
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Oh, I wasn't aware of paying people :o

On Sanctuary I have never seen that on wc... ever. Interesting.

• PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I've seen it very little, but I have seen it. We're a pretty sin heavy server so our casters may just be pewpewin in reg vana rather than soloing (although I haven't played other servers in recent months so maybe our casters are just less active/less inclined to solo).
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.