Emh...I need some help x)

poiuyt99
poiuyt99 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2012 in The Fanatics Forum
Hi to all :)
I'm not a new player of PWI but just a new man on this forum ^^
I want to start with say : my english is very bad >.>

Anyway.. i start with my problems >.>

When i writed my "forum-name" ...i thout it was no important..but now..i want to change it..
Then..the question is eady.. : how can i change my "forum-name" ? If this is possible..

After this,i want to know something that i think it is a bit strange.

I am a Psychic level 74. But my damage on a mob ( in zhen,for example) ,is just 5500-7000
and when it is Critical Damage it go untill 9000-12000...After that i cant killa mob or boss with 100k or more hp...but i see much people that at level 70 can do it...maybe it is because my gear isn't good :/
Then...answer me pleasee n_n

P.S.: If this isn't the true section...move it in the true..i think n_n
Post edited by poiuyt99 on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You can use the 'Edit your avatar' function at the top to change your display name to your actual character.

For the second issue, it would help to know your build and gears. Can you try to show us by using this site?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • poiuyt99
    poiuyt99 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Sorry :/ i am not finding that option..
    When i press on the home of my profile (core connect),there isnt "Edit your avatar".
    There is "Edit your informarion" but if i press on this option,i just can put my favourite movies,musicians and other.

I read again,but nothing,i dont find this option >.>
    I pressed on the button to change my "more important" char,but there isnt nothing too b:surrender

Please can you explain me in every details what i must do?
  • Trival - Lothranis
    Trival - Lothranis Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:laugh sorry xD
    After writed that message i understood where is thet option xD

Thx Xianou :D
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    In order to do more damage, first, make sure your soulsphere is close to your level. a twilight temple 70 sphere will do. There's this one and this, as well as two legendary ones listed here and here. The last one is the closest to your level and I believe does the most damage. You can buy any of these from players, or you can buy the materials and mold, if necessary, to make them as well if you have high enough blacksmith.

Also, you can do more damage if you get the Jone's Blessing through Facebook Connect. You need a facebook account for this though. There's step by step instructions so it shouldn't be too hard to understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Trival - Lothranis
    edited April 2012
    Really thaaanks *.*

But i have good sphere for this level,is a mold.Anyway.. i think the problem is for my gear
    But just for the pendants,ring and others.

After this, where can i buy new armors and new pendants,rings and other part of gear?

At the npc there are just items low level for 74 :/
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Really thaaanks *.*

But i have good sphere for this level,is a mold.Anyway.. i think the problem is for my gear
    But just for the pendants,ring and others.

After this, where can i buy new armors and new pendants,rings and other part of gear?

At the npc there are just items low level for 74 :/

Along with the weapons, there's Twilight Temple Gear for level 70, 80, 90 and 99. These can be bought from players as well, and you're going to want the Arcane sets. Aswell, there's legendary armor but it doesn't come as a full set, so you'll have random pieces for different levels, ie, the pants might be for lvl 69 and the top for 74. Rings and ornaments can be found the same way. All these things can be farmed or bouht from people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Trival - Lothranis
    edited April 2012
    Then i must go in Twilight Temple to craft my gear?

I think it is a bit easy cuz my faction can give me many things to craft all.

Really thx to you,too x)
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Then i must go in Twilight Temple to craft my gear?

I think it is a bit easy cuz my faction can give me many things to craft all.

Really thx to you,too x)

You can talk to your guildies so they can show you where to craft it, depending on how high your tailoring skill is. If you don't have tailor, a guildie that does can craft it for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤