PWI StartUP Song thingy

Options
lalhima
lalhima Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
OK, the music volume in my in-game's UI option is set to 0 ( zero ) but this ****** song keeps playing. n its really annoying. any idea how to .. idk .. get rid of it? b:angry

****** Chinese Song b:angry
Post edited by lalhima on

Comments

• Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Did you try logging into game? Try closing your client down that usually works too.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Your setting changes won't get saved unless you close the client properly. If you hit force close they'll dissapear.

Additionally it's possible you don't have the permissions for your user to edit the files properly, so PWI can't save changes. You should be able to google how to take ownership of a folder on google for your operating system.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.