Please Help me.

teavuthkh
teavuthkh Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello everybody. can i ask u 1 question?

Why When I Login to PWI Game i can't see my hero , Monster and Quest Place .i only see name and can use skill can chat but can't see my hero character.b:cry

Sorry for my Bed English. I Hope You Can Read.
Post edited by teavuthkh on

Comments

• zoller97
    zoller97 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    maybe u need more ram in ur comb:cry
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Most likely because of missing DirectX functionality. Try updating DirectX from Microsoft.com (free download)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Commotis - Dreamweaver
    Commotis - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    That usually fixes it, I think once I had to validate the files by using the button on the laucher at the second from the top right. That takes FOREVER. Do it before sleep/work/school. I think it did help though so try it if updating DirectX doesn't solve the problem.
    Without compromise there can never be understanding. Because there is ego, people will always think they're right. You cannot expect people to accept the possibility that they're wrong unless you can do the same. If your way is right, they will come to understand it. If their way is right, you will come to understand it. To close your mind is to limit your potential as a human being. Being wrong is one of the greatest things a human can be. The one who is wrong is the one who grows.