to GMs: Morai Pubic Quest

Options
HexOmega - Dreamweaver
HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Morai Public Quest requires server reset (maint.) to work for some reason
until this is fixed can you please do maint/reset every week to ensure its actually working

ty
i like potato
Post edited by HexOmega - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    They probably cannot reset servers unless China instruct them to do so.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Get someone to ddos pwi every week. Preferably on a monday/early tuesday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Get someone to ddos pwi every week. Preferably on a monday/early tuesday.

lmao b:chuckle
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    title wrote:
    Pubic Quest

I don't even want to know what you have to do for contribution in those b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ^ lol
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I don't even want to know what you have to do for contribution in those b:shocked

If you're being serious.

Every Saturday at 6:30pm Server time. The NPC that gives the blue quest next to the elder of each order has a special quest. You kill a specific mob for your order. (The 3 orders share I think 300 mobs.) You only need to get 100 contribution for the reward(there is no real first / second / third / etc place.) After the mobs are all killed each order has a boss to kill (it dies in like 10 seconds) and then you turn in the quest for an item which gives 80 Prestige and I think 30 Influence? The public quest only takes like 10minutes.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    If you're being serious.

Every Saturday at 6:30pm Server time. The NPC that gives the blue quest next to the elder of each order has a special quest. You kill a specific mob for your order. (The 3 orders share I think 300 mobs.) You only need to get 100 contribution for the reward(there is no real first / second / third / etc place.) After the mobs are all killed each order has a boss to kill (it dies in like 10 seconds) and then you turn in the quest for an item which gives 80 Prestige and I think 30 Influence? The public quest only takes like 10minutes.

Take a good look at the thread title and check it for typos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Take a good look at the thread title and check it for typos.

Ewww.... What a horrible odd for that to be the typo.. >_>

Well see the clerics are the catcher for this event.... and well... (im going to leave that one alone)
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lawl.b:laugh
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

lol omg
    i like potato