I'm sad now

Options
Cytte - Harshlands
Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
I realized just how close to May 15th it is, and thats when (for the most part) we all stop seeing each other b:sad

</3
I <3 A lot of people
Post edited by Cytte - Harshlands on

Comments

• Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I realized just how close to May 15th it is, and thats when (for the most part) we all stop seeing each other b:sad

</3

Why?
    10 chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Y dat? :(

If it's another game I'm staying however. Till I get a job I can't afford to upgrade and I don't meet the specs for anything. (Well, might meet the very minimum for VVG2 but they're not finalised and idk if I'm even interested....)

EDIT:

Since Vixre misunderstood, I'm not staying because I find PWI super awesome, I'm staying because I don't find anything else good enough to drop my faction / friends that I can play.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Y dat? :(

If it's another game I'm staying however. Till I get a job I can't afford to upgrade and I don't meet the specs for anything. (Well, might meet the very minimum for VVG2 but they're not finalised and idk if I'm even interested....)

You're not interested in a better designed game but you are interested in staying for PWI. Okay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You're not interested in a better designed game but you are interested in staying for PWI. Okay.

It's something to pass the time. I try a lot of MMOs (The ones I can) and they just don't click or they perform so terribly it's not worth it.

And all GVV has done is gameplay videos and stuff that arn't even final yet (As final as an MMO gets anyway). I can't judge on that, and I won't be coughing up a bunch of my small cash just to give it a shot when I A: Might not find it to be my thing and B: might not be able to run it well enough.

I'll see when it gets to the free trial stages. I wouldn't expect it to take too long. Hell by then I might even be able to run it.

I stay here because I at least have some fun talking to factionmates and doing TW every weekend.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Why?
    10 chars

because most peoples dont stay for PWI, but rather for their friends, and May 15th has some good releases, and then more releases next month, etc.. till the end of the year where a game a lot have been waiting for goes live and just about everybody leaves PW

so may 15th is the beginning of goodbyes and I'm sad

JOHN FRIEND CODE NAOOOOOO, getting Black in a little over a week when I go across the pond to the states, also I haz pkrs and I'm happy.

also breeding a x/x/31/31/31/x Eevee to make a glaceon is REALLY annoying
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'm staying on PWI, Cyttey, but I'm not really on my cleric much, mostly on my new mystic b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ohh Aji you alt-aholic <3

How's the job?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Crimsonjr will always stick together. thats why we have the other forums.b:victory
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Crimsonjr will always stick together. thats why we have the other forums.b:victory

We have forums?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ohh Aji you alt-aholic <3

How's the job?

I know ;3

And it's okay. I just ask if you'd like fries with your whopper and get 8$ an hour b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I know ;3

And it's okay. I just ask if you'd like fries with your whopper and get 8$ an hour b:chuckle
    I loves you for it though <3

also my sis got a Wii so ima get skyward sword now :3

Mikkey D's eh?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Has anyone noticed that build ****** 2 has turned into a cult? If you dare ask if the game will become pay2win you get burned at the stake on any forum the cultists post on.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    laloner wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed that build ****** 2 has turned into a cult? If you dare ask if the game will become pay2win you get burned at the stake on any forum the cultists post on.
    Who are y......actually I probably don't care, So onto the obvious question why the fxck would you bring that up in this thread when it has no worth here?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

</3

Release date of D.iablo 3
    edited April 2012
    Options
    release date of assasssins creed three
    Who are y......actually I probably don't care, So onto the obvious question why the fxck would you bring that up in this thread when it has no worth here?

its a very manly forum
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I loves you for it though <3

also my sis got a Wii so ima get skyward sword now :3

Mikkey D's eh?

Yay :)

And I had to sell my copy because I turned out to hate the controls LOL. I spent the trade in money on pwi.

Actually Burger King ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    A lot of sequels come out the 15th

And I had to sell my copy because I turned out to hate the controls LOL. I spent the trade in money on pwi.

Actually Burger King ;)
    <3

:O, I dun like trading in games I always feel I get ripped off by doing so. Ohh yea I got a 3ds and other than the batery life when playing in full 3d I think its awesome.

<-- feels like an idiot confusing them both......
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited April 2012
    Options

Actually Burger King ;)

You missed out.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You missed out.

I KNOW. I got past the forest temple and had to sell it because it wasn't worth the frustration to me. >< It looked so good though :o Except that *** looking guy lol

@Cyttey, did you get OoT for the 3ds? ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I KNOW. I got past the forest temple and had to sell it because it wasn't worth the frustration to me. >< It looked so good though :o Except that *** looking guy lol

@Cyttey, did you get OoT for the 3ds? ;3

Getting it in 3 days, along with Black, and TWEWY, I shoulda got it when It came out but I was in england and I wasn't sure if the 3ds was region locked. so decided against it, instead got pokemon cause I knew that ds games weren't locked....though I coulda ordered it on amazon with that pretty triforce 3ds Q_Q.

Found out later that DSi and 3ds games are actually region locked :O

They need to make Majora's Mask for the 3ds, IMO best Zelda game I've played. Also they need to realease the old Zelda games on the 3ds virtual console.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Getting it in 3 days, along with Black, and TWEWY, I shoulda got it when It came out but I was in england and I wasn't sure if the 3ds was region locked. so decided against it, instead got pokemon cause I knew that ds games weren't locked....though I coulda ordered it on amazon with that pretty triforce 3ds Q_Q.

Found out later that DSi and 3ds games are actually region locked :O

They need to make Majora's Mask for the 3ds, IMO best Zelda game I've played. Also they need to realease the old Zelda games on the 3ds virtual console.

Majoras mask was boss. Never understood why people said ocarina of time was way better. Eff you, Majoras mask was hella boss.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Majoras mask was boss. Never understood why people said ocarina of time was way better. Eff you, Majoras mask was hella boss.

It made me fall in love with the franchise b:dirty
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited April 2012
    Options

Ok here's what's happened n crimsnjr

Durk kicked TouchMyBoobs
    Sub kicked erocky 2 days before tw
    Seok raged

About it
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options

I liked MM but it was too damn hard for me >:O I'm still trying to beat it and I've had it since it came out b:cry
    I like to run around town in masks instead of going to dungeons :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I liked MM but it was too damn hard for me >:O I'm still trying to beat it and I've had it since it came out b:cry
    I like to run around town in masks instead of going to dungeons :o

That may be why you cant beat it, THough I've only done most of the town stuff and the fire dungeon cause it was mah friend's N64. I did watch her play some of it and help when she got stuck.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    That may be why you cant beat it, THough I've only done most of the town stuff and the fire dungeon cause it was mah friend's N64. I did watch her play some of it and help when she got stuck.

Cyttey I'm sad and I need hugs. Lots of hugs b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Cyttey I'm sad and I need hugs. Lots of hugs b:cryb:cry

Awww, Well I'm done with my portfolio so I'm online to talk & give many hugs
    I <3 A lot of people