The truth? help me or not?

g3r3nny
g3r3nny Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Chronicles
perfect world .. we are really for you ..?
that's going a perfect world ...?

Only helps to recharge gold? I've been banned 4 months and I really think it does not matter if I say what I feel .. As no signal ahy fence to help me ... shipping and shipping ticket and I just ignore them .. I banned a bill that took much effort level up and get all the armor .. but hey do not even know what to do or say to help me .. I'm tired of sending tickets .. if it will help me and tell me that it is the only thing I ask ...

ATT: Manuel Farias
Post edited by g3r3nny on

Comments

• I_willscrewU - Sanctuary
    I_willscrewU - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    - Tell me what you are trying to say in spanish in a private message, and i'll give you the traduction to english so you can post it here..
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    g3r3nny wrote: »
    perfect world .. we are really for you ..?
    that's going a perfect world ...?

Only helps to recharge gold? I've been banned 4 months and I really think it does not matter if I say what I feel .. As no signal ahy fence to help me ... shipping and shipping ticket and I just ignore them .. I banned a bill that took much effort level up and get all the armor .. but hey do not even know what to do or say to help me .. I'm tired of sending tickets .. if it will help me and tell me that it is the only thing I ask ...

ATT: Manuel Farias

I pretty much understand what you're attempting to ask. You've been banned for 4 months (probably over nothing you did), and after a multitude of ticket attempts, there hasn't been any attempt to get you unbanned (or even a response).

This isn't new, really. OP, you have to realize you're playing a game with non-existent staff. The chance of you getting your account unbanned is 1/100, or so. In other words; no chance in hell. Which, isn't new. I myself, have been banned in the past for no reason (for sending a ticket). When I attempted to get unbanned, they threw on an extra week or two and perma-banned my BM from the forums.

This game company isn't in it for the players; just their visa/mastercard digits and access to bank accounts. Leave this game, and find a better one. :)
  • Ayida_ - Heavens Tear
    Ayida_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You always get a email with the reason for the ban. I had both my accounts banned awhile back and got them unbanned within a hour through the ticket system. The ticket system works just fine.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You always get a email with the reason for the ban. I had both my accounts banned awhile back and got them unbanned within a hour through the ticket system. The ticket system works just fine.

I sure didn't get any e-mail. My current e-mail is the one linked with my account. A multitude of players on these forums will attest to this. Just because they sent you an e-mail, doesn't mean **** when most of the community doesn't get one.

The ticketing system is an auto-response/auto-ban, and usually takes two weeks or more for a response.