ok curious about this

Options
m1234567890
m1234567890 Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
i was in a party, my party member kept dying and i died twice 1st time i never noticed really. second time i noticed and watched the timer start on cool down and got no healing what so ever. he was the one who pointed it out so i kept paying attention after that and potting sooner. before u start blaming my computer again he has a new one and it was happening to him too.

second thing about pots i'm curious about i noticed while paying attention today concentration orbs are supposed to heal 50 points per sec for 10 mins. i noticed today that i was getting 10 per second while in battle and while i was standing still i'd get the 50... so why is that it doesnt say anything about the diference in battle on the pot. the game says you regen in battle slower than with no action obviously but the pot is a different animal. why isnt it working like it is supposed to?
Post edited by m1234567890 on

Comments

• OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    dont do pot.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i was in a party, my party member kept dying and i died twice 1st time i never noticed really. second time i noticed and watched the timer start on cool down and got no healing what so ever. he was the one who pointed it out so i kept paying attention after that and potting sooner. before u start blaming my computer again he has a new one and it was happening to him too.

second thing about pots i'm curious about i noticed while paying attention today concentration orbs are supposed to heal 50 points per sec for 10 mins. i noticed today that i was getting 10 per second while in battle and while i was standing still i'd get the 50... so why is that it doesnt say anything about the diference in battle on the pot. the game says you regen in battle slower than with no action obviously but the pot is a different animal. why isnt it working like it is supposed to?

Which pots were you using?

HP Regen is reduced to 25% while in combat and will effect pots.
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    the game says you regen in battle slower than with no action obviously but the pot is a different animal. why isnt it working like it is supposed to?

that's how it's supposed to work. those pots boost your HP regen
    you only purge once #yopo
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    HP regen is reduced to 25%, wether you use apoth or not.

If you don't want to die use real HP pots, they don't get affected by combat, they restore however much they say.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.