Cragglord difficulty

TsukikoDC - Harshlands
TsukikoDC - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Mystic
Hi, I'm having a little issue with Cragglord. He hits too hard. Is there any chance if I could get my friend to solo him to get the quest done or do I have to solo?
Post edited by TsukikoDC - Harshlands on

Comments

• BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hi, I'm having a little issue with Cragglord. He hits too hard. Is there any chance if I could get my friend to solo him to get the quest done or do I have to solo?

I was in a squad when I got him. This was with a barb friend who kindly cleared the way for me to just run to the entrance of fire and get Craggie to spawn.

Your friend can help you hit him as mine helped me. I do not know if it will work if only your friend hits him....I think you need to kill him...so ask your friend to hit him a couple of times to get his hp down but when it comes time to deal the deathblow you do that.

Good luck.
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • /eren - Dreamweaver305
    /eren - Dreamweaver305 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    best option is to let them take aggro then you fight it. i believe you need to do atleast 50% the damage though. i just got a cleric friend to heal me while i fought it
  • TsukikoDC - Harshlands
    TsukikoDC - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I got it. Ty for the advice. ^_^
  • XaanhaaI - Momaganon
    XaanhaaI - Momaganon Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    or wait to you are higher lvl.. if you are lvl 55 as your icon says. No use for getting cragglord atm. since he require lvl 59.

I bested cragglord, when i was lvl 60, with a friend, but use the natures vengeance+absorb soul. If you have maxed those and kick craggy's butt.

If you can't beat cragglord by yourself then in the game you aren't worthy to get him.. before you are strong enough.. that goes for all pets.. even the plants.
    Can't beat them, can't earn them.. simply put but harsh.
    No offense, but get a squad to help you if you really really want him b:victory

There is a reason why he is so strong.. 20 seconds of massive dmg, when you are in a squad or alone. great for solo'ing in 20 seconds b:pleased
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    I bested cragglord, when i was lvl 60, with a friend, but use the natures vengeance+absorb soul. If you have maxed those and kick craggy's butt.

If you can't beat cragglord by yourself then in the game you aren't worthy to get him.. before you are strong enough.. that goes for all pets.. even the plants.

Total contradiction in what you have said there. Why do you have him if you needed a friend to help you get him?

No offence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardTimes - Lost City
    HardTimes - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i got my crag the same lv it lets you get it (lv59). found myself dead vary fast with nothing 2 show for it. so used my lv 101 bm to kill it, didnt work what so ever. so i try again with my archer friend DDing the craglord hp down so i could kill it again didnt work.

in the end i had to solo it myself in order to get the pet. it took work pots and good timing and knowing what to do, but it can be soloed at your lv. if you really need help bad to get it done have a cleric heal you as you fight it. b:bye
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I soloed it easy b:shocked
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • XaanhaaI - Momaganon
    edited April 2012
    Total contradiction in what you have said there. Why do you have him if you needed a friend to help you get him?

No offence.

I was in a fb59? Why not take advantage of the situation?

Besides.. I took agro with my pet and let that take the hits. That is what our pets are for b:laugh
  • XaanhaaI - Momaganon
    edited April 2012
    why do people think they can tank cragglord with mystic.. use that devil or another to shield for you..
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I was in a fb59? Why not take advantage of the situation?

Besides.. I took agro with my pet and let that take the hits. That is what our pets are for b:laugh

You gotta be trolling. No, that's not really what our summons are for, and having done that and then saying what you did in your first post makes you a hypocrite. And btw, the OP is 59+ since that's the lowest lvl you can get the skill, the forums have just been lagging on avatars for a few months now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    just bring a cleric to heal u. or another mystic and u dd ur *** off dont have to worry about ur health. that's wut i would have done if a cleric was available.

my mystic is on the same acc with my cleric Q.Q so i couldnt heal her with my cleric but i remember loging on my veno to amp. so technically it wasnt a solo job x.x'.
  • XaanhaaI - Momaganon
    edited April 2012
    You gotta be trolling. No, that's not really what our summons are for, and having done that and then saying what you did in your first post makes you a hypocrite. And btw, the OP is 59+ since that's the lowest lvl you can get the skill, the forums have just been lagging on avatars for a few months now.

Then would you be so kind to tell us what the summons are for? Other than taking the hits, tank for us (Devil), massive dmg dealing( Storm mistress, magic tank), Shield us(salvation) or do extremely dmg like cragglord?

Where have i said that you can get it at a lower level? I said i was lvl 60? that is higher than 59.

Who said my friend wasn't another mystic?
    So sorry if you take things so personally. Besides if you can't beat a monster in a quest. You are not strong enough yet = you can't achieve what you want= not worthy yet.

Don't take the word Worthy so personally, if it was that you did
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Devil only tanks minor bosses at low levels, later on he won't be keeping aggro if you want to be time efficient and he merely becomes physical dps/stun support. Storm is magic dps, Sally is support, and cragg is for AoE burst. Pets only scale off half the gear bonuses so the mystic later becomes a better tank than devil.

Btw, storm has less mdef than devil so she's not really a magic tank unless you would want to keep the boss from using meler attacks, which again, just tank it yourself it's faster.

Edit:You told her if she wasn't 59 to just put it off since that's the requisite, just letting ya know.

It does not matter if your friend was a mystic, it completely contradicts what you posted below that statement, hypocracy just bugs me, it's a character flaw I admit.

Was just pointing out some clarifications, no need to take it so personally if that wad the case here, brah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XaanhaaI - Momaganon
    edited April 2012
    Devil only tanks minor bosses at low levels, later on he won't be keeping aggro if you want to be time efficient and he merely becomes physical dps/stun support. Storm is magic dps, Sally is support, and cragg is for AoE burst. Pets only scale off half the gear bonuses so the mystic later becomes a better tank than devil.

Btw, storm has less mdef than devil so she's not really a magic tank unless you would want to keep the boss from using meler attacks, which again, just tank it yourself it's faster.

I used her as tank against a magic boss in map 3 OHT. Devil 1-2 hit= dead.

Storm mistress was over 4 hits before she died, so i don't know what kind of lvl your pets are.

Anyway. The starter of this topic got her answers
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Read more closely pls, I said uness you want her to range tank to keep the boss from using melee hits. All my skills are lvl10 or higjer, if you check stats devil has more mdef which was my point. Ranged and magic tanking are not necessarily the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    why do people think they can tank cragglord with mystic.. use that devil or another to shield for you..

No idea. I also just chake my head at people ho say you have to be strong enough to solo it or you do not deserve to have it...but then state that they had a friend help them...which was not soloing it.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]