chaoticshelly and fc glitch

bearishidonteven
bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Chronicles
straight respekt for u gurl <3 i dont even.....
Post edited by bearishidonteven on

Comments

• RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It is indeed nice to see a mod who is willing to speak out with their own opinions. But i dunno why we need a thread for just that :p
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Bearish makes threads so he can get some IH.

/casts IH on Bearish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm dealing with it one day at a time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Although I don't always approve of excessive threads, I gotta say I really do admire shelly's public opinion on the matter. Especially as a moderator, her view is pretty spot-on in regards to the community's opinion.

ChaoticShelly get's +1 respect from this PW old-timer. My blessings go to her in that she doesn't get "spoon-ed".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:question__I actually wonder, if even 1 {MOD} will agree with, the (ADMINs) Sickly! Laughable!! Decision!!!...........b:puzzled

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!b:pleasedb:laugh

PrObAbLy NOT!!!!!................b:laugh
  • RoWarryor - Sanctuary
    RoWarryor - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    They will just suck it up like that scared lil girl frankie does afraid of all the big mean cashshoping 105's b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Though I disagree with Shelly, I admire her cajones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Although I don't always approve of excessive threads, I gotta say I really do admire shelly's public opinion on the matter. Especially as a moderator, her view is pretty spot-on in regards to the community's opinion.

ChaoticShelly get's +1 respect from this PW old-timer. My blessings go to her in that she doesn't get "spoon-ed".

I'd just like to point out that most of the community don't really give a damn regarding the FC glitch. If she wants to be brave and speak her mind that's cool and she's always been a decent mod, but as for you, don't for one second pretend that the community needs people to speak for them.

Yes it was poorly handled in many different ways, but that was like a year ago. We were outraged over packs, the rank sales etc etc - worse things that had much greater impact.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    They will just suck it up like that scared lil girl frankie does afraid of all the big mean cashshoping 105's b:laugh

b:chuckle__You do realise Frankies a DUDE?!!???!!!!!!b:cool

Who Just Uses a FEM CHARI, for His Official Business, on Game.........b:laugh

No joke......b:bye
  • RoWarryor - Sanctuary
    RoWarryor - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I know that he's a guy on paperwork everything he does makes him look like a sissy girly boy!b:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I admire Shelly giving us an honest opinion....say g'day to Spoons for us when you see him....
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    People need to learn that a Moderator on forum is not a GM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012

While that is true, it's generally accepted that the moderators are generally in line with what the company they "work" for thinks... this is one of the rare cases where it's different.
  • SomeAsianGuy - Lost City
    SomeAsianGuy - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012

orly?

That's IMPOSSIBRUUUU!!!!
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    They will just suck it up like that scared lil girl frankie does afraid of all the big mean cashshoping 105's b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

Frankie's a dude, a very sexy one b:dirty i mean what?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012