2nd Casting NV - bound/unbound question

Options
risken
risken Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2012 in The Crafting Nook
Hello,

My question is, Will 2nd casting NV daggers unbound the item?
Lets say you've equiped your 1st cast and it is now bound - once you 2nd cast that item will it still be bound or unbound if you have NOT yet equip it...?

not sure if my question is clear but pls give your input.
Post edited by risken on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The bound status transfers when upgrading to any stage (be it stage 1 or 2).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yes, it will stay bound. If it is unbound when you cast, it will stay unbound until equipped.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    OK I just made a 1st cast NV armor and it says "bound upon equipping". This status was transferred from the HH 99 gear even though the HH 99 gear was never "put on" and bound.

How do people make unbound NV gear?

Or does the "bound upon equipping" status disappear when you go to 2nd cast?

I haven't put them on yet. b:surrender
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    OK I just made a 1st cast NV armor and it says "bound upon equipping". This status was transferred from the HH 99 gear even though the HH 99 gear was never "put on" and bound.

How do people make unbound NV gear?

Or does the "bound upon equipping" status disappear when you go to 2nd cast?

I haven't put them on yet. b:surrender

lunar nirvana is undbound
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ah. So the HH path I choose doomed me to bound gear. b:shocked