Wtf !!

shyloann
shyloann Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Off-Topic Discussion
So i was playing pwi And i was going to attack a Frail blob . I am 8 levels ahead of it . and my character freezes while the monster kills me with a hit around 18293 .. Do lvl 21 creatures normaly hit like that? and i would really like my experiance back b:angry
Post edited by shyloann on

Comments

• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    yes they are extremely powerful i advise getting a full r9 barb or possibly a squad of sins to help with that
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    shyloann wrote: »
    So i was playing pwi And i was going to attack a Frail blob . I am 8 levels ahead of it . and my character freezes while the monster kills me with a hit around 18293 .. Do lvl 21 creatures normaly hit like that? and i would really like my experiance back b:angry

More than likely you just experienced the method 99% of the players get a red name.
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    shyloann wrote: »

No, Frail Blobs don't hit that hard by a long shot. They hit for around 100 or so, normally. Either you got a very strange glitch or got PKed. And, sadly enough, you cannot get your experience back. Although, if it was a PK, you shouldn't have lost exp...
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    No, Frail Blobs don't hit that hard by a long shot. They hit for around 100 or so, normally. Either you got a very strange glitch or got PKed. And, sadly enough, you cannot get your experience back. Although, if it was a PK, you shouldn't have lost exp...

Not unless he got killed (most likely a sin), then while sis system froze to register the sin killing him it still had to calculate the last hit: the Frail blob. b:bye