What is this? o.o

Options
Fail_BM - Raging Tide
Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Does anyone know what is this about? My BM got it as well, but it was few days after the expansion.

20120409174740.jpg
Post edited by Fail_BM - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Time for new graphic card? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I think the OP is talking about the renew contacts with old friends feature. It came with the Decent expansion.

It basically will send an actual e-mail (to the e-mail your friends have on their PWE account) with the message selected. It's basically another attempt at bringing back people who gave up the game two years ago when PWE started really **** it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I think the OP is talking about the renew contacts with old friends feature. It came with the Decent expansion.

It basically will send an actual e-mail (to the e-mail your friends have on their PWE account) with the message selected. It's basically another attempt at bringing back people who gave up the game two years ago when PWE started really **** it up.

HAHAHA and still its broken, GG PWE, fail at everything xdb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Time for new graphic card? b:laugh

Nop, I am using a laptop and I don't know a lot about graphics so I'm going to stay with this one QQ.

@SylenThunder

I wanted to know what it's about because when you try to send the message it fails, then it says "This event is coming soon".
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Does anyone know what is this about? My BM got it as well, but it was few days after the expansion.

20120409174740.jpg

Huh? Never got anything like that on any of my toons Fail. I play on the old IU, maybe that's why? But then again who knows? Every damn thing to me these days is a bug. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This is a feature not fully implemented in our version that accidentally became visible in the Descent expansion.

They removed it from the new UI but it looks like it still exists in the unsupported Old UI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html