new class ideas

Options
aerothesis
aerothesis Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Suggestion Box
ok first class, for those who seriously dislike combat based games, and want to help more by crafting.A class that gets higher exp and SP from crafting and gathering.Maybe get some small perks to both like a chance to get more materials when collecting or higher chance of putting good stats on gear. maybe even have some unique items to craft.btw yes i know this character would be useless in combat,that would be fine geesh.

the second idea for a class is something with a chance to steal items from monsters, and maybe a good deal of debuff skills and a choice between melee or magic types, or just a balance of the two.It may also help to make it a bit faster moving than normal but that's up to the devs. not wanting it op but it'd be something we don't have currently.

and lastly a character who fights by changing forms on command (each form has unique skills)(kind of like veno but more indepth and no pets and such)

also wouldn't hurt to let choose veno's animal trait's when customizing appearance without needing to use presets first (yes i know you can customize after choosing preset)

ok i may bump this if needed to be seen