can a gm tell me if alt faction of big tw faction is allowed.

Options
_Ghoul_ - Lost City
_Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
my alt is in a faction in lionburn and we got attacked why autumnsky i never EVER HEARD OF THAT NAME.

day after as i couldent even we on tw that day but lionburn normally do well
we hade lost that piece of land and i was like wtf who are there nub faction who have no name no one know of beat us like that.

so i world chatted and it turn its insurect alt faction.

ok i think this is really dumb i mean it have as we speak 8 land and with the land they took 9.

can a gm or someone tell me if it is allowed to be used like this.

if there main faction attack us is fine why me but now they resort to alt factions.

can i have a officially respond from pw plz this is frustating
Post edited by _Ghoul_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • Notion - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    That's what I'm sayin
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Uhm... What?

My thoughts exactly -.- from talking with him in PMs what he "means to say"

is he thinks autumnburn is an "Alt" faction and is butt hurt that they beat his guild in twar, However this "alt" faction is legit played, IE not false bidding against it's parent guild or any of the other lovely things. So what he wants to know is will you ban all of them for not needing to use their mains to beat his guild?
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    a big tw faction last week attacked us i never heard name before and i couldent be there as i over sleept past the tw.

but i wonder if its allowed for faction to make more factions to do tw.

normally i wouldent mind but we are talking about ppl who can easy outgear a second faction with top notch gear and it seem unfear ppl can make a alt faction from big tw and take mroe land this way.

so i wonder if maybe gm could check if maybe not allowing faction to not make alt faction to tw with.

b:surrender
  • Notion - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    That's what I assumed he meant, I just can't believe it's a serious question. Seriously, been sitting here laughing for like 5 minutes.
  • Freizer - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    That's what I assumed he meant, I just can't believe it's a serious question. Seriously, been sitting here laughing for like 5 minutes.

I know right?

a few facts:

a.) tried to troll WC with it, didn't even know what main guild the alt guild came from, and was just guessing at random

b.) Refused to listen to people trying to tell him not to waste his time posting this on the forums -.-

c.) Autumnburn was on the map for a while, they just happened to loose to my guild and get kicked off because of timezone conflicts (Hard to twar at 5 am in the morning )
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    My thoughts exactly -.- from talking with him in PMs what he "means to say"

is he thinks autumnburn is an "Alt" faction and is butt hurt that they beat his guild in twar, However this "alt" faction is legit played, IE not false bidding against it's parent guild or any of the other lovely things. So what he wants to know is will you ban all of them for not needing to use their mains to beat his guild?

if it was there main faction who attacked us then i wouldent complain its a legit faction.

this alt faction i never ever heard before and i been in lost city since 1st week.

i am just asking if gm will allow ppl to make alt factions and tw with them

just want a answer cos i wana know if this is gona be the new norm.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options

good for you if you think its funy i am not laughing at all
  • Freizer - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    if it was there main faction who attacked us then i wouldent complain its a legit faction.

this alt faction i never ever heard before and i been in lost city since 1st week.

i am just asking if gm will allow ppl to make alt factions and tw with them

just want a answer cos i wana know if this is gona be the new norm.

I highly doubt you've been here since the first week, unless you mean this cycle of twar. Honestly, there are so many guilds that have come and gone, and any guild that isn't bidding against itself has a legit right to twar, I mean i've been here since 2008, and I've never heard of you, does that mean you don't get to twar?
  • Notion - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Protip: ChinaTown was an alt faction, Instinct was an alt faction and Insurrect was an alt faction. These things aren't new, lol. People make alt characters and want to have fun with them so they make guilds and bid on small guilds, like theirs.
  • Freizer - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Protip: ChinaTown was an alt faction, Instinct was an alt faction and Insurrect was an alt faction. These things aren't new, lol. People make alt characters and want to have fun with them so they make guilds and bid on small guilds, like theirs.

I see alt guilds....alt guilds everywhere b:avoid
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    As far as I know alt factions are allowed as long as they meet certain requirements:

a) the factions don't have the same leader

b) the factions aren't bidding against each other, i.e. fake bidding to get an advantage etc.

A faction on my server had an alt faction, that faction was used to easily own other territories on the map which were later taken by the main faction. The alt faction had to disband and people were banned, as far as I know.

So the faction you are talking about seems legit. That is, unless you can prove they aren't following the rules.
This discussion has been closed.