No Update and MANY Problems

Options
allinonecom
allinonecom Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Support Desk
It's been over 8 hours and it finally let me log on, with no update. Cannot exit an instance once entered, Keep getting disconnected trying to leave faction base. What the hell is going on? I've put a butt load of money into this game, only to get screwed. Seriously PWI I understand there's always going to be bugs and glitches, but come on. You go from a good working game to a game that's not even worth playing.
Post edited by allinonecom on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lol, this game stopped being worth playing a year after the Tideborn expansion. Save your money and find a new MMO to play b:bye
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • paulo13
    paulo13 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ok, now im fed up... Packs dont give anything if you cant buy tons of them, i can't remember last time i got a card from BH reward, lucid gold and silver chests just gives me fantasy fruit and you cant even post at website that server is down. Im tired of this lack of respect and this greedy market. Im just getting frustrated with this game, its supposed to be fun.

ADIOS!!!