Baby pet... Do something usefull

_Prisca_ - Dreamweaver
_Prisca_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Some day I was grinding with my white tiger baby pet ... The story of all days xD
My archer kills pretty fast and I have to run to the drop to get it, thats very annoying and slow. PWI can u please add inventories to baby pets, then they can get the drop for me and I will be more confortable. Pets and mounts can give special buffs too or ... I dont know, something more usefull than be cute.
Thank You so much b:kiss
Post edited by _Prisca_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• NihilAltima - Dreamweaver
    NihilAltima - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Some day I was grinding with my white tiger baby pet ... The story of all days xD
    My archer kills pretty fast and I have to run to the drop to get it, thats very annoying and slow. PWI can u please add inventories to baby pets, then they can get the drop for me and I will be more confortable. Pets and mounts can give special buffs too or ... I dont know, something more usefull than be cute.

or, why not give all pets the optional ability to pick up items, one at a time, and return to you so you get the item?

monsters typically drop 1~3 items i think. and paws cant pick up coins.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This actually sounds like a good idea (even though the buffs may sound a bit much, because we have Venos), but the idea of a baby pet being a extra inventory space sounds pretty great. b:victory

Giving it options to collect dropped items, put items to the bank, or even sell the items in "the pets inventory".

It will actually give someone a reason to get a baby pet, and ca be pretty useful... but since this is PWI I'm not sure if a good idea like this will come true.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2012

b:surrender

-1 to OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Pets should have a bonus for us, like +10 atk lvls, or +350 HP. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I want my baby pets to give me free R9+12. Oh wait...

Picking up drops would be nice. b:avoid
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    or, why not give all pets the optional ability to pick up items, one at a time, and return to you so you get the item?

monsters typically drop 1~3 items i think. and paws cant pick up coins.

I've actually had mobs, just normal ones, not bosses, explode like pinata's with drops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
    Venomancer 100: _Wesa_ - Semi-Active - Faction Leader: Jerusalem
    Cleric 100: LilyKatt - Retired/Deleted. All storage Characters: Deleted
    On Facebook: Manny's Menagerie
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    Zalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This actually sounds like a good idea (even though the buffs may sound a bit much, because we have Venos), but the idea of a baby pet being a extra inventory space sounds pretty great. b:victory

Giving it options to collect dropped items, put items to the bank, or even sell the items in "the pets inventory".

It will actually give someone a reason to get a baby pet, and ca be pretty useful... but since this is PWI I'm not sure if a good idea like this will come true.. b:surrender

I used to play a game called MaapleStoory along time ago...and they had pet in it as well...These pets were temporary, and cost real money to buy, hell everything was temporary in that game actually. But thats beside the point. Anywho...The pets had more cash shop items that one could attach to them so the pet could collect items for the user, as collecting items was a hassle. I've seen it time and time again, players currently dont pick up dropped loot, leaving on the ground, no matter how useful it could be.

Even cooler about previously mention game, there were items that your pet could equip, that told it to only pick up CERTAIN items, like potions/gear/money/etc. You could also decide if it picked up items of a certain rarity, or certain type. These were very popular item, and I could see PW making a decent cash flow if they were to do this with their pets, and cause the item to bind to the pet, or make it consumable, that way, if you get another pet, you have to get another item.

Were we to implement this idea in the game, I think it would over all improve the standards of gaming I would buy one for my pet (Tabby Plumbdrop named Mitten) and I'm sure other people would as well. It would be a way to improve the ingame economy, as well as a way to make PW more money...win-win situation in this instance!
    I don't see people begging for Assassins to come save them.
    I don't see people spamming for BM or Archer buffs in Archosaur.
    I don't see people asking to be revived by Barbs, Seekers, or Psychics.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
    'Any clerics nearby that can buff me?'
    'Can you rez me? I need a rez.'
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Venos would rage like there's no tomorrow if all class pets could do stuff other than run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It's a baby!

Are you proposing child labor?!?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khallie - Sanctuary
    Khallie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I played a game that had pets that would run around and pick up stuff while you faught. Items ended up in your inventory, everything on the ground was a fair target. AND pets were free! You got the eggs as monster drops. It was about the only good thing in that game, hence the reason I am playing PWI. I sure do miss my pet horse and baby dragon tho
  • _Prisca_ - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    It's a baby!

hahahahaha OMG im going to jail xD

The pets dont have to be so complicated, just pick up at the begining, then can add some stuff, imagine, more money to waste in pets staff to pick my things, buff me and, why not, carry me too. Could u imagine my veno riding a herc hahahahaha, "Oh yellow baby carry my in your strong arms O.o" b:shocked
  • Feyrnd - Sanctuary
    Feyrnd - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It's a baby!

lol

/10chars
  • FoxyBlue - Heavens Tear
    FoxyBlue - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I played a game that had pets that would run around and pick up stuff while you faught. Items ended up in your inventory, everything on the ground was a fair target. AND pets were free! You got the eggs as monster drops. It was about the only good thing in that game, hence the reason I am playing PWI. I sure do miss my pet horse and baby dragon tho

Sounds like LastChaos, played that too before pwi. The pet pickup was a really great feature I truely miss in pwi.
  • _Prisca_ - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Some day was reviewing the Tera and A i o n, well in A i o n the mount can be for ground or can fly too like Pegati Thats a great idea, at least for untamed class xD I cant imagine a blade running.