PK Drops

lalhima
lalhima Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
so i was wondering if its possible to drop stuffs in pk even with Safety Lock on...
Post edited by lalhima on

Comments

• John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    No.

Anyone telling you otherwise forgot how much time had passed, didn't set it properly or changed the setting and didn't relog (It shows as set in this case, but actually is not).
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Aviron - Harshlands
    Aviron - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Mirages still drop even with safety lock on.
  • StarianNight - Dreamweaver
    StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Mirages still drop even with safety lock on.

really? o.o i thought nothing will drop if you die in PK mode with SL on
  • RexxNero - Archosaur
    RexxNero - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    you drop mirages when your gear shatters
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    you drop mirages when your gear shatters

Exactly this, except the mirages come out of your gear not your bag. If you have 0 mirages in your bag and your gear breaks. Mirages will still drop.
  • God_Exiler - Sanctuary
    God_Exiler - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    so thats how people farm mirages aside from fairy boxes O.O
    No
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    People get mirages by bh reward, some event pack rewards and by decompose some gears.

The mirages droping on ground when you got pk are from your shaterred gear, you will see in your chat how many mirages dropped and from the amount you will need 1 more mirage to repair your gear (if u see that say u dropped 5 mirages that mean you will need 6 mirages to repair it), you can go to any blacksmith and choose the option ''repair shatterd gear'' to repair it. The gear shattered is useless until you repair it, if your wings are shaterred you will be unable to fly until you repair them.

I heard some people dropped while safe lock on, i dont know if its true but if that happen just take a SS and send a ticket, but i think more the people forgot check the time and was out SL. (showing on the SS that you are in SL)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute