No, thank YOU pwi >.<

Options
Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Etherblade (West)
so, not only did you make the reward laughable (30 foxes for 200 people...seriously?!?!), but you dont even really allow us to send them to who we believe deserves it. thanks pwi.

normally, i'd send in a ticket... but seeing as how well y'all responded to my last one, I'd rather just let everyone see with their own eyes that y'all basically tied my hands so that I cant even send out the reward to the people that earned it. (color added to the msg are my doing)

I certainly hope that the powers that be think this thru a bit more before announcing/rewarding the next prize. /facepalms

Hi,

Community Manager FrankieRaye here, and I'd like to congratulate you and your faction on your victory in our very first Territory War season!

As mentioned in our PWI Descent Preview, the prize for winning was 30 rare mounts -- 20 Scarlet Foxes and 10 Shadow Foxes, so to be able to send these prizes out, we need the help of the Leader of each faction.

As soon as you can, please respond to this email with a list of your faction members that you would like to receive the prizes. Prizes must be sent to member of your faction, and of course they all must be on your server.

Once we receive the list, we should be able to send out the mounts within one week.

Thanks and congratulations!

-FrankieRaye
*insert awesome siggy here*
Post edited by Anneliesse - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This deserves to be posted in General Discussion.

Especially this "reward" for the top TW faction, just 30 items to be divided among......100+ players?

I assume these mounts are also bound to the account that receives?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    Options
    in this section because it affects the HT people specifically in that there are like... 15 members left in enrage as it no longer exists. The other members are spread out into other factions now... and we(zaphy and i) were planning to have them mailed out to those people on our list anyway, and now we cant.

smooth move, pwi. >.<

yeah, i assume they are bound the way that the same foxes from cash shop rewards are, and that's why they arent mailing them directly to me to pass out.

w/e
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well, you could always talk to those 30 people and invite them back to Enrage to get those mounts. Then, after they get the mounts, they can leave again.b:surrender
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Well, you could always talk to those 30 people and invite them back to Enrage to get those mounts. Then, after they get the mounts, they can leave again.b:surrender

Except Enrage was a TW faction, and the people who left it already were probably actives who went to TW elsewhere, and since they like to TW they don't want to **** up their 100 hours for their own TW schedules. Plus exactly which date would they leave their new factions to pick up the foxes? We don't know because....PWI doesn't know wtf they're doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • krittycat
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Except Enrage was a TW faction, and the people who left it already were probably actives who went to TW elsewhere, and since they like to TW they don't want to **** up their 100 hours for their own TW schedules. Plus exactly which date would they leave their new factions to pick up the foxes? We don't know because....PWI doesn't know wtf they're doing.

...I sorry?b:surrender

I'mma go cry in the corner now.b:sad
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ...I sorry?b:surrender

I'mma go cry in the corner now.b:sad

Heh, if I cried for every face-palm-worthy thing that happened to PWI, my room would be waterlogged.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • krittycat
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Heh, if I cried for every face-palm-worthy thing that happened to PWI, my room would be waterlogged.

It wasn't that, it was the rather harsh way you refuted my idea.b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It wasn't that, it was the rather harsh way you refuted my idea.b:chuckle

Oh. I felt it was more harsh towards PW than you, but meh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • GoldenBelle - Heavens Tear
    GoldenBelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Siggy says it all.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ha.

I almost laughed as much here as I did in the last thread Mono made.

Hahahahahaha.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Hi,

Community Manager FrankieRaye here, and I'd like to congratulate you and your faction on your victory in our very first Territory War season!

As mentioned in our PWI Descent Preview, the prize for winning was 30 rare mounts -- 20 Scarlet Foxes and 10 Shadow Foxes, so to be able to send these prizes out, we need the help of the Leader of each faction.

As soon as you can, please respond to this email with a list of your faction members that you would like to receive the prizes. Prizes must be sent to member of your faction, and of course they all must be on your server.

Once we receive the list, we should be able to send out the mounts within one week.

Thanks and congratulations!

-FrankieRaye
    send him the list anyway, since the prize was based on who was in the faction at the time of the reset, it follows that the prizes can be awarded to who was in the faction at the time of the reset, and since the announcement of the prize was announce prior to the reset, what people did subsequent to the reset should no effect eligibility for those prizes.

upheaval is an expected part of MMOs, and the players should not be bound to a certain course of action based on some nebulous indication of a possible future event that may or may not ever occur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I agree with sasha, you can just ignore that comment about recipients having to be in Enrage, after all they are ignoring all sensibility in general themselves. :)
  • DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear
    DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    IM PWI FREE SINCE 24 days b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE BIRD OF THE HERMES IS MY NAME EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    Options
    IM PWI FREE SINCE 24 days b:victory

And here I thought you were voted most likely to play PW forever :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I want a shadow fox so I can pretend to be a CSer.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I want a shadow fox so I can pretend to be a CSer.

HurrrrrrrDurrrrrrr...durr?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Fiddlydum - Heavens Tear
    Fiddlydum - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Anne, send me one D: I need one to go with my redness D:
  • ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear
    ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Anne, send me one D: I need one to go with my redness D:

Oops, wrong avatar b:surrender
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Oops, wrong avatar b:surrender

Your 'wrong avatar' has more posts than you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1. aesy is exactly right as to why i'm upset by this. the people that still play are in other factions now, most in TW factions. due to the fact that pwi has no real concern for their players or how they play the game, people cant just leave/join us/go back to their new home. i doubt many, if any, would be wanting to leave and **** up their 100 hrs to wait for a mount.

2. sasha, that's what i plan to do... and can't wait to have another fun back and forth with the ticketing system that makes me facepalm and eventually just wanna tell them where they can go. however, they often have proven in the past that they dont care about who deserves things or common sense when it comes to these things.

*sigh* seriously, when things calm down and everyone moves on, pwi does this. did you need some new drama pwi? maybe the forums were too dead? maybe you just miss us? :P

meh. i'm going to work now. i'll deal with this later. btw, if any of you DO want to be on the list, send me a pm here, in game, or on enrage forums with which color you want so i can rework my list >.<
  • TunaMan - Heavens Tear
    TunaMan - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    pre-purchased today, felt good man b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "One day, you'll log in and you'll be the only one in sight. You'll see a couple of merchants auto-bot-spamming world chat and even then, you'll say "game is still alive and well"." - Michael_Dark, Lost City
    "Lesson learned: As long as you spend lots of money, you are allowed to ignore the TOS and gain an unfair advantage." - SadieMae, Lost City
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I dont know why this has came as a suprise to you. When they said that the mounts would be sent out to the winning faction, back when the idea was first PRESENTED on the news, they very clearly said there was only going to be 30.

Allow me to go pull the exact news for it. here it is. Feb 2nd, the announcement of Descent!

Now, for this reset, although technically there was no "season", we would still like to reward the dominant faction on each server. So to this end, after this reset occurs on the 14th, we will be sending each server champion:

10x Shadow Fox
    20x Scarlet Fox

viewable here http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=449111#more-449111
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
  • ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear
    ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Shush LesbianSex >:|
    I completely forgot how to change the avatar I post with, I thought it was in Core Connect I spent like a whole 10 minutes looking for it the other day. I only found it today b:surrender
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Your 'wrong avatar' has more posts than you

Because he's a jhanoob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I dont know why this has came as a suprise to you. When they said that the mounts would be sent out to the winning faction, back when the idea was first PRESENTED on the news, they very clearly said there was only going to be 30.

Allow me to go pull the exact news for it. here it is. Feb 2nd, the announcement of Descent!

viewable here http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=449111#more-449111
    If you are going to make smart butt comments, at least comment on what the complaint is about. We all know how many foxes are being rewarded, though I still think that they were silly to only make it 30.

Pre-purchased and excited, BTW :)
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    If you are going to make smart butt comments, at least comment on what the complaint is about. We all know how many foxes are being rewarded, though I still think that they were silly to only make it 30.

Pre-purchased and excited, BTW :)

I said it was a stupid idea when it was presented, but that doesn't change the fact it was spelled out in brown and orange pwi font.
    I figured it would cause a fight or two among the epeens of 200 members trying to figure out who wanted it; but then again. It's only a red/shadow fox, and most people probably already have one.

I'm waiting for Blade and Soul to come out.
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'm waiting for Blade and Soul to come out.

Won't come out until 2013 if not later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I would have thought you had dodged a bullet Anne...having to decide who gets the mounts and who doesnt etc...

either way...i would have figured that pwi would have implamented it in this way...but what do i know...just a silly archer b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1. Find out if said fox is stash-able.
    2. Invite alt to guild.
    3. Problem solved.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1. Find out if said fox is stash-able.
    2. Invite alt to guild.
    3. Problem solved.

Can't cashshop like you for account stash necessarily, rich archer. :( (Ok, I lied, i have stash)