Quiting

Hellsarcher - Harshlands
Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
After playing this game for four years and getting **** ..once in this case it was enough for me to loose my pan gu and my lunar nirvana which I worked hard to get. If I somehow do get control of my archer back and the items I lost back, then I will gladly play again. I would like to thank everyone that has supported me through these four years of me playing on perfect world. I have made many great friends in this game and had many laughs. I have many people I would like to thank, but the list would go on for a while..I would especially like to thank some old QQme members and kd members for helping me/being great friends for years(you know who you guys are b:cute) Hopefully this isn't goodbye , but if it has to be then farewell everyone. The second I log off this account is the second where I loose four years on this game. Also if I ever offended anyone in this game I am sorry that's not who I am. I play this game for fun and that is it, no hard feelings =)? k well goodbye for now b:shy
Post edited by Hellsarcher - Harshlands on

Comments

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I read your other post and the whole situation stinks. I hope PWI resolves it for you. May all hackers burn in hell.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    After playing this game for four years and getting **** ..once in this case it was enough for me to loose my pan gu and my lunar nirvana which I worked hard to get. If I somehow do get control of my archer back and the items I lost back, then I will gladly play again. I would like to thank everyone that has supported me through these four years of me playing on perfect world. I have made many great friends in this game and had many laughs. I have many people I would like to thank, but the list would go on for a while..I would especially like to thank some old QQme members and kd members for helping me/being great friends for years(you know who you guys are b:cute) Hopefully this isn't goodbye , but if it has to be then farewell everyone. The second I log off this account is the second where I loose four years on this game. Also if I ever offended anyone in this game I am sorry that's not who I am. I play this game for fun and that is it, no hard feelings =)? k well goodbye for now b:shy

Shouting "hey dude damage test ok? ok" at your guildmates and shooting them with a fully charged Take Aim while they're clearly in the middle of a fight already might offend people, ijs. b:laugh

But yeah, no hard feelings of course. Just submit a ticket and see how they respond. I got **** once. They accused me of account sharing 2-3 times and I just had to point out the logical flaws in their suspicions of account sharing (they were basically implying that I account shared for the first time ever and got **** almost immediately after, lulz) and then they got my stuff back.
    Of course, I don't account share, so it was really easy considering I was literally the only IP to ever be on the account before. Hope you don't or it might be tough. :U
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Umasi - Harshlands
    Umasi - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    damn that sucks, I dont know you too well but if you ever come back I will gladly help you out.
    Viva la sync
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Just wait to see how it turns, maybe all will finish fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Gotta wonder if the majority of these people talking about how they got **** on the forums really did put their accounts in danger through either account sharing or visiting a phishing site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AssVioIator - Harshlands
    AssVioIator - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    bye b:byeb:bye
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Gotta wonder if the majority of these people talking about how they got **** on the forums really did put their accounts in danger through either account sharing or visiting a phishing site.

Judging by some peoples iq......
  • Bigdanger - Harshlands
    Bigdanger - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Oh God. I quit before 1 year. I came back on this forum for the first time, and I see you quitting hellsarcher. I remember you, I dunno why, I remember everyone, always. You pked me alot :P Good luck getting back that acc ://
    I'm bigdanger, I was in kylin back then.
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    do you remember your mail you used on the account?
    If yes and he hasnt changed it go to https://register.perfectworld.com/account/forgotid
    and reset it
  • Amihan_ - Harshlands
    Amihan_ - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    charles wrote: »
    do you remember your mail you used on the account?
    If yes and he hasnt changed it go to https://register.perfectworld.com/account/forgotid
    and reset it

it will not work either. The first thing the hacker does as pointed out by my friend is he will log in your account on the website and change your email. (It only asks for new e-mail, confirm new email and the password, which he already have) after he change your email he will change the password and then force log you on the game. if u try to enter again, the password has been changed and you cannot get in and if you forget pass it will be sent to the new mail the hacker entered.
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    it will not work either. The first thing the hacker does as pointed out by my friend is he will log in your account on the website and change your email. (It only asks for new e-mail, confirm new email and the password, which he already have) after he change your email he will change the password and then force log you on the game. if u try to enter again, the password has been changed and you cannot get in and if you forget pass it will be sent to the new mail the hacker entered.

This is wrong, when u change ur email, they send you a conformation to your old email, before any changes are made you have to click the link in the email.
    ****, it sucks this happened to you.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
    edited April 2012
    I think he said he will not be able to get on again.
  • Hellsarch - Harshlands
    Hellsarch - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2012

yes that is my top that was stolen from my archer. I do not know why that crimson barb won't give it back , but I guess I will never understand some people.
    edited April 2012
    yes that is my top that was stolen from my archer. I do not know why that crimson barb won't give it back , but I guess I will never understand some people.

People are *******s?
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Give it back to which char? Isn't your account under control of a hacker or have you recovered it back?

Who spoke to me from your archer account about this? Was your toon under your control at the time you world chatted and I replied?
  • Hellsarch - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Give it back to which char? Isn't your account under control of a hacker or have you recovered it back?

Who spoke to me from your archer account about this? Was your toon under your control at the time you world chatted and I replied?

hey AsheZ ^^ ya i pm'd you from my archer but it was later re-****/banned. If you can hold onto it (if you got it back) for a little while that would be great. I need to figure out how to secure my archer if the hacker has my ip locked on.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012

^ I have a simple answer to that but ill keep for myself. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    hey AsheZ ^^ ya i pm'd you from my archer but it was later re-****/banned. If you can hold onto it (if you got it back) for a little while that would be great. I need to figure out how to secure my archer if the hacker has my ip locked on.

Story I heard was the barb dropped his flyer in PK and was trying to get it back (he was looking for Absinthe ppl on WC) when supposedly your char mailed him the chest piece as compensation. So he was looking to sell it. (I assume it was the hacker)

Then I think you logged later (guess before being re-****) and asked for it which confused the hell out of the barb. I think he has opened a ticket since someone may have accused him of hacking your account I'm not very sure.

But I'll speak to him and see and from what I know he is holding onto the chest piece until who did what gets cleared up.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Oh, people still play this crappy game? Old names still around xD
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    kenlee wrote: »
    Oh, people still play this crappy game? Old names still around xD

Do I count as old yet
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Hellsarch - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Do I count as old yet

pre-anni packs long b:victory
  • Roland - Harshlands
    Roland - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    pre-anni packs long b:victory

why, back in my day we didn't have no fancy nirvana or R9, tt90 was pro shet ....and we liked it!

...anyone old enough to get the reference there?
    "WHOA, CALM DOWN HOLY JESUS **** NIPPLES IT'S JUST A GAME" - Longknife
  • Hellsarch - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    why, back in my day we didn't have no fancy nirvana or R9, tt90 was pro shet ....and we liked it!

why Roland you said something meaningful :P ah the good ol days...where 1 hitting didn't exist if a person had sub-par gear and where if a person was good he/she would stand out ^^.
    Now back on topic AsheZ I can not log into the game atm, if possible can you update me on the issue from forums or send me mail through pw thanks.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Stop making me feel nostalgic you hoe
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Hellsarch - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    still no response from anyone that does tickets..come on customer service don't fail me now b:embarrass
  • Hudini - Harshlands
    Hudini - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It would be sad to see you go bud
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Pshhhh My veno still has no fancy Nirvana or R9, and I'm still wearing TT90 like it's pro shet.

Awwww yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    I saw him on today and he said he got it back, idk if that was him or the hackerb:surrender
  • melanderi
    melanderi Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I saw him on today and he said he got it back, idk if that was him or the hackerb:surrender

That was him.

Glad we were able to help you! b:victory

Hope this means you'll stay!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them