Still can not choose, HELP!

Theperisher - Lost City
Theperisher - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Alright so I have been playing PW since before the first expansion. Now since all of these new classes have been released the dynamics of PVP have completely changed, and I need some help choosing a class. I've got a 5 aps bm, an r8 cleric, a 9x sin and an r8 wiz. I don't enjoy pvping too much on these classes, especially the bm. I have been playing my blademaster the longest and I definitely know my way round him more than most bm's. Stunlock is almost impossible these days due to expel and domain and all those genie moves, and I've got the same moves on my genies and always time everything right but during pvp, something always seems to go wrong... heck even an r8 sin who has spent 1/3 of the money I have on my bm can drop me no problem! I've got signs of frost: chaos x 2 for accuracy but its still a problem when facing sins. He gets dropped 2 hits by all magic classes, even when using domain, tree of protection, crabs and the like and everything i can do to keep myself alive on him just never works. The cleric, even though I have invested a lot on 4sock gear with phys and hp immacs, gets 1hitted from sins out of stealth and is only really useful against blademasters where i can domain, sleep, debuff and tempest or w/e, but most classes render him useless. The sin is fairly good at pk, but I'm left without any money to invest in him so... yeah no point in getting him to 100 yet. The wiz... v. nice damage, can 1 hit a lot of things and is decent for pk, but again sins even when i do everything to keep myself alive can drop me no problem, along with archers and a few others. So, my question is, what class should i pump my next load of money into, because I feel as though I have just invested in the wrong classes. And don't tell me that it's a problem with the player not knowing the class, and that all those classes are amazing, because i have spent a long time playing those classes and learning my way around them, getting my bm to 100 the hard way actually before there were hypers or anything. I am completely pvp based and really don't puzzle too much about pve. Any suggestions?
Post edited by Theperisher - Lost City on

Comments

• Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Man that is alot of writing. o.o

I would tell you to get a 4.0 aps base, pure dex sage sin with all of the skills and heavily refined gear. You probably read it at least 100 times but sins have an insane amount of stun/disable moves and buffs that give them vastly increased survivability.

In addition to being absolute terrors in pvp. Everyone I know has at least one sin character, and they are considered quite "fun".

Archers may also be good in pk, but I wouldn't know much about that.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    make ur ep heavy EP b:victory it sure is fun if you can gear it with nv heavy gear and nv
    or r8 mag weapon i am sure you would enjoy it.

i wont say how bad or good it is try it on ur lv100 r8 ep and see
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    gear up the wizard ofc
    i like potato