No one understands

g3r3nny
g3r3nny Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
the truth no longer be or do... If offend. bother me and say everything and leave and give up or simply stay calm and continue to insist... they are already 3 months that I try to speak with an admin and apologize for what he did. If I admit I change my account... and do not know sorry I ask apology to each 1 administrators for what he did and really I am sorry... I really want to recover my account and pay any penance... ahy many people who have done worse things than I and neither the banean... by that my I want to leave without my account... After much effort and love that I gave to my account and the game... After making so many friends and have fun... removed me what I like also... After putting my account 5 aps a 101 include... a 102 archer... and a 92 assassin... I have all my data and now and sent as 30 ticket to customerservice@perfectworld.com... and what they do is ignore me... and explained everything and said all order ee apologies and even so ignore me... I'm not a person to case? I am an animal that I ignore... No one understands losing an account with all my pjs and 5 aps with some 10 parties... just tell me manda ticket but no one understands... which is why I'm going... they believe that this is good... I don't feel full evil and perfect only word the law applies to a single person... the law is for all... okay if I will leave without acc that tell me and stopped to send ticket and I pay. but I ignore is the worst... Please... Some administrator I could respond
Post edited by g3r3nny on

Comments

• _Snot_ - Sanctuary
    _Snot_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i dont understand o.O
  • g3r3nny
    edited March 2012
    i dont understand o.O

I do not speak much English but as I said no one understands that he is losing an account with a 102 archer... a mountain biking 101 and a no 92 one: D and excuse my English is so bad...
  • BlissherFX - Harshlands
    BlissherFX - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    g3r3nny wrote: »
    the truth no longer be or do... If offend. bother me and say everything and leave and give up or simply stay calm and continue to insist... they are already 3 months that I try to speak with an admin and apologize for what he did. If I admit I change my account... and do not know sorry I ask apology to each 1 administrators for what he did and really I am sorry... I really want to recover my account and pay any penance... ahy many people who have done worse things than I and neither the banean... by that my I want to leave without my account... After much effort and love that I gave to my account and the game... After making so many friends and have fun... removed me what I like also... After putting my account 5 aps a 101 include... a 102 archer... and a 92 assassin... I have all my data and now and sent as 30 ticket to customerservice@perfectworld.com... and what they do is ignore me... and explained everything and said all order ee apologies and even so ignore me... I'm not a person to case? I am an animal that I ignore... No one understands losing an account with all my pjs and 5 aps with some 10 parties... just tell me manda ticket but no one understands... which is why I'm going... they believe that this is good... I don't feel full evil and perfect only word the law applies to a single person... the law is for all... okay if I will leave without acc that tell me and stopped to send ticket and I pay. but I ignore is the worst... Please... Some administrator I could respond

No way in hell I'm reading this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • g3r3nny
    edited March 2012

hahaha is bad not good speak English... Excuse me.. just try to say that lost an account by over-subscription and nobody I responds... Sorry for my English ^
  • g3r3nny
    edited March 2012
    hahaha is bad not good speak English... Excuse me.. just try to say that lost an account by over-subscription and nobody I responds... Sorry for my English ^

not be which translator to work as it should be: S
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I think the OP is trying to state that after 30+ attempts over 3+ months, PWE staff haven't responded to any of his tickets and direct ticket e-mails.

Why does this sound correct? Because PWE staff are non-existent. They are to the point of completely not caring for any game they run at all. I don't even know where they all are. Back in late 2008 when PWI was opened for beta, PWE staff were around quite a bit.

@OP: You won't get any help here, I can assure you. Either this topic will be ignored by the non-existent community manager/PWE staff, or the thread will be locked promptly for typing about a ban. What a stupid rule; they don't respond about bans via tickets & they don't allow typing about them on the forums, lol. Good luck mate, I'd suggest waiting for wars with guilds deuce.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Do not send so many tickets. Each new ticket you send puts you in the back of the line. If you sent 30 tickets, you put yourself in the back of the line each time. And each ticket can take a week to respond to. Just wait, I know this is hard but you must wait. You should also send a private message to Frankieraye.

I do not speak Spanish but here is what I said according to Google Translate.

No enviar tantas entradas. Cada nuevo billete le enviaremos te pone en la parte de atras de la linea. Si despues de enviar 30 entradas, te pones en la parte de atras de la linea cada vez. Y cada billete se puede tomar una semana para responder. Espera, se que esto es duro, pero tiene que esperar. Tambien debe enviar un mensaje privado a Frankieraye.

Where are all the spanish speakers when you need them? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Do not send so many tickets. Each new ticket you send puts you in the back of the line. If you sent 30 tickets, you put yourself in the back of the line each time. And each ticket can take a week to respond to. Just wait, I know this is hard but you must wait. You should also send a private message to Frankieraye.

No enviar tantas entradas. Cada nuevo billete le enviaremos te pone en la parte de atras de la linea. Si despues de enviar 30 entradas, te pones en la parte de atras de la linea cada vez. Y cada billete se puede tomar una semana para responder. Espera, se que esto es duro, pero tiene que esperar. Tambien debe enviar un mensaje privado a Frankieraye.

Hahaha fail google translate b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Hahaha fail google translate b:laugh

Google translate is fail in general. His English post is also google translate, it looks like. If you know Spanish, can you translate it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Oh, the drama! b:shocked
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If I was in customer service and someone sent me a pile of **** written like this I'd delete it.

Get someone to help you write out something that makes sense.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Google translate is fail in general. His English post is also google translate, it looks like. If you know Spanish, can you translate it?

how can one play this game (on a high lvl) when they have to use google translator for every single interaction?

b:sad

google translations make my brain go *poof*
    i like potato
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    This guy from Sanct I think, I remember seeing that name. There are Spanish speaking factions here.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear
    StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    She was right. Don't send so many tickets. Each new one sends you to the back of the line.

I've been banned, password changed, needed a refund, not gotten my clothes on my wedding day, blah blah blah and guess what?

ALL OF MY PROBLEMS I NEEDED SOLVED BY CUSTOMER SERVICE *gasp* WERE!

That's right. I've gotten a refund, gotten unbanned, had them fix my password for me, even change my e-mail once, I've gotten clothes put into my inventory by sneaky GMs, I've gotten everything I have needed from the people here, but it is through Patience, Kindness, and ..well.. mostly patience.

The fact is they do exist they just have a HUGE playerbase that is constantly sending them tickets they can't a) understand or b) do anything about.

ex. of spam mail they probably get every day; (times these by a million and make them infinitely more stupid)

GMS! I was pking out west and dropped my love up/down (<-anything) QQ GET IT BACK.

I HATE YOU GUYS YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING I WANT. ITS SO HARD TO FARM TT/nirv/lunar/guildbase AND I CAN'T FIND SQUADS. ASJHFSDJhdskjfhaskj I QUIT.

example of real problems;

look to say hi gms sorry enlish bad but needs help. account its 3+ months having fish need sorry please to and thanks.

So don't annoy them or it will be that much easier to ignore your difficult to understand plea for help. Also, maybe have an English friend write it for you, and make sure its polite. After that leave them alone and let them do their job.
    [SIGPIC]Win.[/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    look to say hi gms sorry enlish bad but needs help. account its 3+ months having fish need sorry please to and thanks.

wat ?
    i like potato
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2012

No one understands - me

Lolz b:chuckle

I'd so help people out, all the tiiiiiiiiimeeeee. But then I don't feel like helping them if they can't help themselves or have poor sentence structure / spelling :x

And I'm talking about people who speak english as their first freaking language.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Thundernikk - Heavens Tear
    Thundernikk - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    can you translate it?

He was a bad boy and he was banned.

He has tried many times to say how sorry he was in order to have his account unbanned.

They have not unbanned his account yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crameal
    crameal Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    he Was A Bad Boy And He Was Banned.

He Has Tried Many Times To Say How Sorry He Was In Order To Have His Account Unbanned.

They Have Not Unbanned His Account Yet.

+1000
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    No one understands because your English sucks so bad.
    edited April 2012
    He was a bad boy and he was banned.

He has tried many times to say how sorry he was in order to have his account unbanned.

They have not unbanned his account yet.

Wasn't referring to his post. :P Was referring to the fact he apparently sent in 30 tickets in the course of 3 months. If you've sent in 30 tickets, you're constantly putting yourself to the back of the line several tiems over the course of those 3 months. Was seeing if someone who spoke Spanish could say that to him, because I cannot. I suspect he is jumping out of line every time they get close to answer him and then wondering why they haven't responded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • XNikkix - Momaganon
    XNikkix - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Where are all the spanish speakers when you need them? b:surrender

It doesn't matter how many tickets he's sent in. After 3 months.. even assuming he sent one in every 3 days, eventually the system would spit it out at the admins. Frankieraye doesn't answer his private messages either. Face it, the ppl who run this game don't want to talk to you, me, or anyone else. Although they seem to have plenty of time to spend our money, and make sure the boss is happy. However; he did something to get his account banned, I have no sympathy. Many people on my server have done very bad things and they were given many chances. Its about time that PWI did ban a few people for bad, lewd, morally incorrect behavior. They have my support in that.
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    No one understands because your English sucks so bad.

Thanks Captain Obvious b:laugh b:pleased
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
    edited April 2012
    It doesn't matter how many tickets he's sent in. After 3 months.. even assuming he sent one in every 3 days, eventually the system would spit it out at the admins. Frankieraye doesn't answer his private messages either. Face it, the ppl who run this game don't want to talk to you, me, or anyone else. Although they seem to have plenty of time to spend our money, and make sure the boss is happy. However; he did something to get his account banned, I have no sympathy. Many people on my server have done very bad things and they were given many chances. Its about time that PWI did ban a few people for bad, lewd, morally incorrect behavior. They have my support in that.

While the timeliness has been terrible every time I have submitted a ticket, they've always responded and most of my complaints were eventually resolved satisfactorily. It was just took lots and lots of patience and explaining myself several times, often repeating information in the same ticket to reach that result. Even people I know who were unhappy with unhelpfulness of the response received, still at least got a response. It is weird that his tickets have completely ignored. I can only guess that they are automatically closing/deleting them because they think the new one will contain information that they didn't get before. Or he is not using the proper avenues, eg submitting a ticket using an alt and a different email address. Even if the response is "sorry, but you're permabanned. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time." there should still be some form of response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous: