What do you think?

Options
Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
TW Spectating Stone.. 1 gold each.. 10 for 9 gold
Consumable..
Upon Activating. the TW Map will Open and u select a TW to spectate currently in progress

what do u guys think?
Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
Post edited by Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    For that price, spectators would likely get really cruddy seats...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • HardTimes - Lost City
    HardTimes - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    the problem i can think of is the fact the tw max out at 160 ppl. 80 from both sides. having anyone else there would just distract players from the tw or make tw more laggy.

but with that said it would be fun to watch another guild fight when im not already in a tw.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    This would be cool. Observers should be invisible and should just basically have a camera angle and the ability to move it instantly across the map. That would be amazing.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There is the issue of cheating, either ingame, or through an external chat such as Vent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Tainted$oul - Heavens Tear
    Tainted$oul - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You're that dude who commented on our (J-Osh and S-Dude) youtube video. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardTimes - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i actually like the idea of being able to take my char's and play on any sever as i wish. it will help the market in game, make sure that if a server dies ppl that do wish to play dont have to lose everything and start over on a new server. ppl that find fighting the same ppl boring can move to another server and fight new fun in fighting new ppl.

thats my idea.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i actually like the idea of being able to take my char's and play on any sever as i wish. it will help the market in game, make sure that if a server dies ppl that do wish to play dont have to lose everything and start over on a new server. ppl that find fighting the same ppl boring can move to another server and fight new fun in fighting new ppl.

thats my idea.

erm, ur thinking of a server transfer option xD his is more of, watch a different faction's TW in 1st/3rd person view without actualy being IN the warring fac at the time but still see the war
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

thats my idea.

And your idea is totally relevant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You're that dude who commented on our (J-Osh and S-Dude) youtube video. LOL

hey Josh.. hows OrgXIII doin? b:chuckle maybe u remember this wiz turned bm from
    Lost City > Dreamweaver> u left me for HeavensTear
    b4 BuddyMan Left?

Edit: And btw this Stone could be the way GMs are in-game (Invisible to all players)
  • HardTimes - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    Options
    erm, ur thinking of a server transfer option xD his is more of, watch a different faction's TW in 1st/3rd person view without actualy being IN the warring fac at the time but still see the war

:P Dear Person:

I have already commented on Bladed_Tony idea of a TW Spectating Stone, that lets you view a war of another faction. This idea that he had is in fact good, even if it would be complicated to put in game. I just simply added another idea with my 2nd post, with out having to make a thread of my own. It would not hurt to have a thread in which mutable people can list the many possible idea's that could improve the game. TW Spectating Stone and a server transfer are just two good examples of what could be done to help improve the game. I'm sure many other people could come up with some amazing things that we could all discuss about. Giving further reason for others to not only look at this thread but also adding more content threw discussion. But thank you for using bold capital letters to point out that Bladed_Tony was talking about watching a TW battle. If only i had not made a comment about his thread already, your statement would be valid and possible helpful.

Sincerely HardTimes b:bye

ps. TROLL b:laugh problem?
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There is the issue of cheating, either ingame, or through an external chat such as Vent.

Cheating? How so? TW factions use scout anyway to know which way the enemy is coming from. There's no big secrets in TW.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Cheating? How so? TW factions use scout anyway to know which way the enemy is coming from. There's no big secrets in TW.

pretty much lol

if thats the case TW will really be 80 vs 80 not 79 vs 79 with 2 scouts lol
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    :P Dear Person:

I have already commented on Bladed_Tony idea of a TW Spectating Stone, that lets you view a war of another faction. This idea that he had is in fact good, even if it would be complicated to put in game. I just simply added another idea with my 2nd post, with out having to make a thread of my own. It would not hurt to have a thread in which mutable people can list the many possible idea's that could improve the game. TW Spectating Stone and a server transfer are just two good examples of what could be done to help improve the game. I'm sure many other people could come up with some amazing things that we could all discuss about. Giving further reason for others to not only look at this thread but also adding more content threw discussion. But thank you for using bold capital letters to point out that Bladed_Tony was talking about watching a TW battle. If only i had not made a comment about his thread already, your statement would be valid and possible helpful.

Sincerely HardTimes b:bye

ps. TROLL b:laugh problem?

tl:dr: long post for pointing out ur post did not have anything to do with OP's and simply a way to hijack the thread.

on topic: that would be fun to watch when/IF any of the TWs take over 30 min and ppl wondering wth is going on and whos winning, aside from the person (if any) who woud do TW reports and does not have a char in every major TW faction

"Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

I guess you've never TW'd much.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.