That some administrator tell me and help me please?

g3r3nny
g3r3nny Posts: 19 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
I do not understand that managers do not respond .. ahy rompren many rules .. and after putting my account and they ban me pretty perfect any more and I will ignore the ticket could help me? to recover my account? someone explain to me why I do not help others and give back your bills? some administrator? took more than 3 months sending tickets: S apologizing and begging his forgiveness and help and still ignore me ..? I believe a person? to ignore me like this: S

Sorry for the bad words but I've been a long time without playing I'm completely sorry .. control messages apologizing .. humbling and yet I completely ignore me really do not understand .. I was going to send to send ticket but do not understand .. I am a 100% active player took away the only game I like .. someone could really explain and help me? without having to keep sending ticket?

Att: Firexplocion Archer: 102
Epherion Blademaster: 101
ShadoWater Assasin: 92

b: rendirseb: rendirse
Post edited by g3r3nny on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I would suggest having a friend who speaks English a bit better to help you send in a ticket. As this stands, it looks like you're taking blame for things you don't mean to do take credit for, eg "I will ignore the ticket," sounds like you are ignoring the advice from the tickets. Other than that, that is the only way anyone can help you. And next time, don't break the rules if you can't handle the potential consequences. Sure the banning is inconsistent, but you always run that risk when you do bannable things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • g3r3nny
    edited March 2012
    It really is good and I understand but largely ignore what they tell me the ticket and do not speak English just use the google translator ..

VenusArmani was a good answer .. thank you very much for it .. but if you put yourself in my place you banned a complete player ... and you send many ticket for 3 months and leave you to answer what would you do? I understand and it is true what they say but I really took my mind and makes me need to play full .. by that party wants me to understand administrators .. is clear that my intention was not a foul ... I was banned because a friend was not serious enough to keep his word .. and so he discovered the lack .. I apologize for not speaking English .. I'm from Venezuela Firexplocion archer is lvl 102 ...

that is why I ask the help of some administrator.
  • g3r3nny
    edited March 2012
    I would suggest having a friend who speaks English a bit better to help you send in a ticket. As this stands, it looks like you're taking blame for things you don't mean to do take credit for, eg "I will ignore the ticket," sounds like you are ignoring the advice from the tickets. Other than that, that is the only way anyone can help you. And next time, don't break the rules if you can't handle the potential consequences. Sure the banning is inconsistent, but you always run that risk when you do bannable things.

apology for not speaking English very well ..

I'm from Venezuela truth and do not speak any English .. sorry
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    g3r3nny wrote: »
    apology for not speaking English very well ..

I'm from Venezuela truth and do not speak any English .. sorry

I understand, learning a foreign language is very hard. Unfortunately, the GMs will not answer this thread. So a ticket is the only way you can receive help. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit