How many rank 9 ppl in ur faction

Options

Comments

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yeah seriously sins really ruined world pk. I mean OP geared people that you can see coming and run from/avoid is one thing, but having sins kill you during a 1v1 just for the redname/KC is beyond me.
    And what do they find so fun about killing other people anyways? They have the best class for it, it takes no skill. And before some sin says, "To make noobs like you QQ," I just want to say that if you were as good as you think you are, then you could make noobs like me QQ with a real class.

/rant
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Base on the discussion so far, Here is the number of rank 9 ppl in 4 faction (Vicious, Leviathan, Valkarie and Zoo). The list must atleast have 1 piece of armor to full. Ring only not consider as rank 9 <3

Vicious have so far (wether they have only 1 piece armor or full) total 55 ppl:
    14 archer
    10 cleric
    6 barb
    2 BM
    4 veno
    6 wizard
    5 psy
    2 seeker
    1 mystic
    5 sin

Leviathan's real numbers, total 23 ppl:

BMs : 4
    Venos: 1
    Barbs: 2
    Psychics: 5
    Wizards: 3
    Clerics: 1
    Mystics: 0
    Seekers: 2
    Assassins: 2
    Archers: 3

Valkarie total 25 ppl:
    3 Cleric
    2 Seeker
    1 psy
    5 Archer
    5 Veno
    2 Wizard
    1 barb
    1 mystic
    3 sin
    2 BM

Zoo total 14 ppl:
    1 BM
    2 archer
    2 veno
    1 wizard
    3 cleric
    2 barb
    1 sin
    1 seeker
    1 mystic

I heard that zoo has 30 ppl rank 9 but i dont know the other 16 ppl lol 
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yeah seriously sins really ruined world pk. I mean OP geared people that you can see coming and run from/avoid is one thing, but having sins kill you during a 1v1 just for the redname/KC is beyond me.
    And what do they find so fun about killing other people anyways? They have the best class for it, it takes no skill. And before some sin says, "To make noobs like you QQ," I just want to say that if you were as good as you think you are, then you could make noobs like me QQ with a real class.

/rant

R9 JoSD and sins can't touch dis.
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No one said anything about zoo in this 0_0 how'd you get your numbers? xD
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Base on the discussion so far, Here is the number of rank 9 ppl in 4 faction (Vicious, Leviathan, Valkarie and Zoo). The list must atleast have 1 piece of armor to full. Ring only not consider as rank 9 <3

Vicious have so far (wether they have only 1 piece armor or full) total 55 ppl:
    14 archer
    10 cleric
    6 barb
    2 BM
    4 veno
    6 wizard
    5 psy
    2 seeker
    1 mystic
    5 sin

Valkarie total 25 ppl:
    3 Cleric
    2 Seeker
    1 psy
    5 Archer
    5 Veno
    2 Wizard
    1 barb
    1 mystic
    3 sin
    2 BM

Zoo total 14 ppl:
    1 BM
    2 archer
    2 veno
    1 wizard
    3 cleric
    2 barb
    1 sin
    1 seeker
    1 mystic

I heard that zoo has 30 ppl rank 9 but i dont know the other 16 ppl lol 

because your info about zoo is totaly wrong :P
    i willl just give u a heads up, they have drigan, grease and nigoshi as r9 bms, and u counted only 1 :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No one said anything about zoo in this 0_0 how'd you get your numbers? xD

i kept my mouth shut :x
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i kept my mouth shut :x

I slept with him and got everything out of him. Such a good spy for Vic...nvm.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I slept with him and got everything out of him. Such a good spy for Vic...nvm.

yep boogie likes to take it up the butt <3 XD

nuuuwaiyooripmytainiarrhoree

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    More accurate numbers for Vicious (Still not 100% since I'm more inactive then I used to be) I'm pretty sure all these factions have more R9s then they claim, either way it wont really matter since endgame TW is dead, only 5 min rolls for factions with many R9s.

Keep in mind that most others are nirvana which is almost as good as R9 soo..counting R9 only is kinda meh depending on what class it is.

~Vicious~

16 R9 Archers
    11 R9 Clerics
    3 R9 Blademasters (3 if Aasimar put his BM in the faction)
    7 R9 wizards
    10 R9 Barbarians
    5 R9 Venomancers
    7 R9 Psychic
    6 R9 Assassins
    2 R9 Mystics
    3 R9 Seekers

Total of 70 R9s that has more then just the R9 ring.

PS; Man, if you need the names feel free to PM me, you may be able to sweet talk some into joining QQme.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    who is the other r9 seeker in vicious except me? also, can we get some we<3puddi r9 counts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    who is the other r9 seeker in vicious except me? also, can we get some we<3puddi r9 counts?

Brafkung and ValkyrieGheN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

that would put us at 3 seekers, unless im so fail you dont count me? (totally possible lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    that would put us at 3 seekers, unless im so fail you dont count me? (totally possible lol)

You tell me. b:chuckle
    3 R9 Seekers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    thanks Moe for the information. hm... i think im gonna list 6 faction that we think are the top faction in RT. Thanks :)
  • Bryan - Raging Tide
    Bryan - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'm fail non rank9...donations??
  • Belzeber - Raging Tide
    Belzeber - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'm fail non rank9...donations??

I'm pro non rank 9. The donations should be going to me. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome signature by Bellefleurs <3
    "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakin' moon!"
    "Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart!"

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1335981

Bring Toonami back to Cartoon Network! Show your support!
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

once there was this r9 barb

"who got into his occupation and couldn't come to PWI
    But when he finally came back
    His hair had turned from black into bright white
    He said that it was from when
    The psys and wizzies had smashed him so hard"

now i heard over the grapevine that this barb would consider offers to join a faction which could help shift the TW balance of power ... dun tell anyone in vindo or vicku or kuku or levu ...

oh by the way wut meenz Zoo (zu?) .....

also also why did Farseer create so much strife by not giving lead back to the leader who passed him lead??!!

on a side note maybe we could invite all the r9 in the server to volunteer for a random drawing to choose 4 new faction teams and all the other non ranks can go to the same teams but from a separate lottery for all non ranks and r9 ring holders.

Each lottery will have individual class pools. So all the clerics would draw for teams and all the sins etc. etc.

we should probably allow the ingame spouses to be in same guild

we might should also allow real life family members to join same new faction

so one player will represent an ingame marriage or rl family and they will declare this at the drawing and we will adjust the faction numbers and classes accordingly -- kinda complicated

all these newly created factions will have fresh names and we shall retire the old corps

all newly created factions will have a 99 day requirement to remain in the faction.

if a player can not or will not stay in the faction drawn for them, then they are disallowed from joining any of the other big 4 until the end of the 99 day requirement.

another complication -- if there's a valid reason where someone absolutely refuses to be on same team as another player for personal reasons, then maybe we could work out a trade or w/e (starting to sound like the new nba collective bargaining agreement) zzz

all of these ideas are negotiable or open to suggestions and revisions; we jus need someone with the time, energy and capacity to organize any of all this

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

now i heard over the grapevine that this barb would consider offers to join a faction which could help shift the TW balance of power ... dun tell anyone in vindo or vicku or kuku or levu ...

also also why did Farseer create so much strife by not giving lead back to the leader who passed him lead??!!

on a side note maybe we could invite all the r9 in the server to volunteer for a random drawing to choose 4 new faction teams and all the other non ranks can go to the same teams but from a separate lottery for all non ranks and r9 ring holders.

Each lottery will have individual class pools. So all the clerics would draw for teams and all the sins etc. etc.

all these newly created factions will have fresh names and we shall retire the old corps

all newly created factions will have a 99 day requirement to remain in the faction.

if a player can not or will not stay in the faction drawn for them, then they are disallowed from joining any of the other big 4 until the end of the 99 day requirement.

all of these ideas are negotiable or open to suggestions and revisions; we jus need someone with the time, energy and capacity to organize any of all this

Very nice idea if everyone wanted to focus ONLY on actually playing, not on having drama-free family factions b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options

oh hello there linc! long time no see zoort.shivtr the cages of the zoo awaits joo ;D

• Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Very nice idea if everyone wanted to focus ONLY on actually playing, not on having drama-free family factions b:pleased

oh that reminds me ... we might should also allow real life family members to join same new faction

so one player will represent an ingame marriage or rl family and they will declare this at the drawing and we will adjust the faction numbers and classes accordingly -- kinda complicated

oh hello there linc! long time no see zoort.shivtr the cages of the zoo awaits joo ;D

what kind of offer is this kastus? looks more like an invitation to apply rather than a lucrative offer b:sin
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    what kind of offer is this kastus? looks more like an invitation to apply rather than a lucrative offer b:sin[/QUOTE]

._. but hey welcome back ;D

• Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

we shall retire the old corps

Gadsooks, mhe b:shocked Just when I started having fun... involuntary retirement b:cry

Make the map more interesting. Why not limit the number of R9 in a faction to 10 or 20? That would make recruiting for specifics important & interesting. It would also make the map harder to control.

Oh, and we currently have at least one R9 ring bearer in our faction atm. We'll see after dropping inactives this week what's left.

b:bye
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Vicious have so far (wether they have only 1 piece armor or full) total 70 ppl:
    16 R9 Archers
    11 R9 Clerics
    3 R9 Blademasters (3 if Aasimar put his BM in the faction)
    7 R9 wizards
    10 R9 Barbarians
    5 R9 Venomancers
    7 R9 Psychic
    6 R9 Assassins
    2 R9 Mystics
    3 R9 Seekers

Valkarie total 25 ppl:
    3 Cleric
    2 Seeker
    1 psy
    5 Archer
    5 Veno
    2 Wizard
    1 barb
    1 mystic
    3 sin
    2 BM

Zoo total 16 ppl:
    3 BM
    2 archer
    2 veno
    1 wizard
    3 cleric
    2 barb
    1 sin
    1 seeker
    1 mystic

Qqme, 21 ppl:
    4 Cleric
    7 Wizard
    1 BM
    2 Archer
    3 Barb
    1 Sin
    2 Psy
    1 veno

I guess thats the only faction that have many rank 9. i mean other faction has too, but not as much as these faction. i just wondering if we can have fun TW, 5 top faction can bid each other :)
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Why not limit the number of R9 in a faction to 10 or 20? That would make recruiting for specifics important & interesting. It would also make the map harder to control.

It could also split up groups of friends, which could cause some people to stop wanting to bother with TW at all. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Make the map more interesting. Why not limit the number of R9 in a faction to 10 or 20? That would make recruiting for specifics important & interesting. It would also make the map harder to control.

Yeah...no. That's like telling people with R9 to NPC their set if they want to be with their friends in "x" faction.

IF people wanted to fix TW then they wouldn't scatter everyone across 6000 factions and try make 3-4 stable factions with stable leaders that will keep their members happy to be there. Vicious still has those people because those members like the faction not because we are top. We used to be rock bottom with 20 members when we first started to TW and we used to lose every single TW for months and still had the same numbers in the faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yeah...no. That's like telling people with R9 to NPC their set if they want to be with their friends in "x" faction.

IF people wanted to fix TW then they wouldn't scatter everyone across 6000 factions and try make 3-4 stable factions with stable leaders that will keep their members happy to be there. Vicious still has those people because those members like the faction not because we are top. We used to be rock bottom with 20 members when we first started to TW and we used to lose every single TW for months and still had the same numbers in the faction.

^this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited April 2012
    Options
    One game, one purpose, one faction.

QQme for the win!
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Vicious too OP D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ff8squall
    ff8squall Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    When can one be defined as a true r9? r9 weapon or full r9 armor? b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ff8squall wrote: »
    When can one be defined as a true r9? r9 weapon or full r9 armor? b:surrenderb:surrender

They wanted to count a person as R9 if the person owns more then just the ring itself which means one armor piece+ or weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]