Natural Synergy

SanChan - Heavens Tear
SanChan - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Venomancer
After all those weeks i finally got enough prestige points to get Natural Synergy just to see it doesnt work like it said. The Description of the skill is like

Natural Synergy Level 1
Mana 218
Channel Instant
Cooldown 180.0 seconds
Weapon Magic Instruments, Unarmed

Requisite Cultivation Aware of Vacuity
Increases your pet's attack speed and accuracy by 100% for 10 seconds.
Also makes you and your pet immune to negative status effects for the duration.

Your pet must be within 35 meters.
Requires 1 Spark.

But it Does NOT increase attack speed its like a "," is missing in the description since it does increase Attack + Speed + Accuracy of the Pet . And the most annyoing about that skill it does not Stack with Claw, which means u need to rebuff claw after u used Natural Synergy. Hope they fix it that it stacks with claw or else im rly dissapointed by the skill since it would be a loss compared to the 2x atk rate.

For example my Nix with claw does 6302 Dmg at the Dmg Test Monster
with Natural Synergy my Nix does 9225 Dmg and goes back to 5051 after Natural Synergy ends . With the Skill like the descripition i would do 6302 at 2.0 atk rate instead of 1.0 which means i lose around 30% dmg of pet just of Wrong description .

All in all i hope they fix it so it is stackable with Claw wich would OWN

ps: The Anti Stun for 10 Seks for an Instant Cast is the best part of the skill dont get me wrong on the complain part :D
Post edited by SanChan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Yeah, right... they'll fix Natural Synergy so it doesn't overwrite Claw when they fix Alpha Male so it doesn't overwrite Bramble Guard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I had high expectations about this skillb:cry
    Well, at least you have a nice anti-stun.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well, at least you have a nice anti-stun.

^Pretty much my thoughts when I read your post.

I was actually interested if the pet was going to get an increased attack speed but now that I have read the forums about the skills ability, It will probably be the 3rd skill i go for.

P.S. Bewitch is the funniest skill alive! lol
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • dupethefile
    dupethefile Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    After all those weeks i finally got enough prestige points to get Natural Synergy just to see it doesnt work like it said. The Description of the skill is like

Natural Synergy Level 1
    Mana 218
    Channel Instant
    Cooldown 180.0 seconds
    Weapon Magic Instruments, Unarmed

Requisite Cultivation Aware of Vacuity
    Increases your pet's attack speed and accuracy by 100% for 10 seconds.

Your pet must be within 35 meters.
    Requires 1 Spark.

But it Does NOT increase attack speed its like a "," is missing in the description since it does increase Attack + Speed + Accuracy of the Pet . And the most annyoing about that skill it does not Stack with Claw, which means u need to rebuff claw after u used Natural Synergy. Hope they fix it that it stacks with claw or else im rly dissapointed by the skill since it would be a loss compared to the 2x atk rate.

For example my Nix with claw does 6302 Dmg at the Dmg Test Monster
    with Natural Synergy my Nix does 9225 Dmg and goes back to 5051 after Natural Synergy ends . With the Skill like the descripition i would do 6302 at 2.0 atk rate instead of 1.0 which means i lose around 30% dmg of pet just of Wrong description .

All in all i hope they fix it so it is stackable with Claw wich would OWN

ps: The Anti Stun for 10 Seks for an Instant Cast is the best part of the skill dont get me wrong on the complain part :D

Thw claw buff disappear when you use the skill? Or it disappear when the skill ends?
    in two weeks i will got prestige and fluency enough to get tis skill and i'm iindecise. But i think phys atk = 9k isn't bad, i will like my nix with 9k dmg.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ...Okay, that's a bad thing but what about this part?

Requires 1 Spark.

Does that mean that I get something like a faith status for 10 seconds?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Thw claw buff disappear when you use the skill? Or it disappear when the skill ends?
    in two weeks i will got prestige and fluency enough to get tis skill and i'm iindecise. But i think phys atk = 9k isn't bad, i will like my nix with 9k dmg.

Claw (a +30% physical attack buff lasting 1 hour) is replaced by a 10 sec, +100% physical attack buff, as I understand it.

Rebuff when you notice the pet's attack drop and you'll still be ahead on the DPS front overall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    the skills is still awesome b:cute
  • evilf3n1x
    evilf3n1x Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Could you please make a video with this skill?
    I want so much see this skill.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ...Okay, that's a bad thing but what about this part?

Does that mean that I get something like a faith status for 10 seconds?

No, Azura, its just antistun. I expected faith effect too and a bit dsapointed. Besides you need pet to be summoned, else skill doest work.

Though its cool to have extra antistun, but really expected more.

p.s. "Amplify - demon ironwood - natural synergy" might be cool if you manage to cast it all in pvp x))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    No, Azura, its just antistun. I expected faith effect too and a bit dsapointed. Besides you need pet to be summoned, else skill doest work.

Though its cool to have extra antistun, but really expected more.

p.s. "Amplify - demon ironwood - natural synergy" might be cool if you manage to cast it all in pvp x))

if the effect procs...;D
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    Amplify - sage ironwood - tangling mire - natural synergy for more reliability.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlackRapture - Raging Tide
    BlackRapture - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    xD Am I the only one who uses this skill as a combo with Feral Concentration? 2 sparks to be invincible for 10 seconds with a pissed off pet seem well worth it. I could use that time to fight or flee. Or mostly to get to the person ranging me, or for those gank moments while Hood is NOT HELPING being restricted to human form. Fox Form and it's l33tness :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...when things collapse around you...
    ...they are merely falling into place...
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    xD Am I the only one who uses this skill as a combo with Feral Concentration? 2 sparks to be invincible for 10 seconds with a pissed off pet seem well worth it. I could use that time to fight or flee. Or mostly to get to the person ranging me, or for those gank moments while Hood is NOT HELPING being restricted to human form. Fox Form and it's l33tness :D
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

BlackRapture - Raging Tide replied to a message that was 11 months 4 days 6 hours 4 minutes old!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Oh noes! BR has summoned the SweetieBot, we're all doomed! b:laugh

SweetieBot, take 2 points from BlackRapture - Raging Tide for necroing.

And I use it too, though probably not as often as I could/should. You're lucky they changed Feral to be usable in foxform while you were gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot, take 2 points from BlackRapture - Raging Tide for necroing.
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver removes 2 points from BlackRapture - Raging Tide!
    BlackRapture - Raging Tide now has a total of -2 points and is in 32nd place.
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver can still remove another 3 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Ana///stacia - Dreamweaver
    Ana///stacia - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:cryb:angryb:chuckle back to corona it is then lol i really was thinking seems to good to be true if that is the case i b:chuckle should be learning bewitch since its far more usefull as a pvp skill also those moments in nw when i get turned into a tiggy sooo cuteee b:cute