great moments in pvp

Options
HardTimes - Lost City
HardTimes - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Mystic
as of resent days, what would be your best or favorite and or proudest moment in pvp b:pleased Its story time with hardtimes b:chuckle

as for me my favorite moment in pvp as of late. was when i was in a middle of dueling a fellow mystic north of arch. with a mystic vs mystic fight dragging on for more then 5min. some sin im guessing thought he would finish this 1v1 by attacking me in this duel. lucky me i put on falling petal right before he attacked from stealth. im amazed that i didnt die before i used domain. before domain was up the other mystic i was fighting dropped a thicket sealing this sin making me able to do a fast heal and a gale after the stun was over. luckier yet gale crit on the mystic ending the duel so i could now target the sin with out worry of a 2nd attack. half way threw channeling BT to push the sin away the seal on him was over but before he could do anything he goes flying. b:laugh with his charm already ticked and with less then half hp he starts running with me following. and oh boy did he run, like a bat out of hell. when he was out of my range he stealthed, and soon as he did i used a detect pot. he didn't live long after that, i seen him running back at me in stealth, i used BT and devil to stun followed up by thicket. i must say Thicket makes a dead sin look nicer b:mischievous

Now whats your pvp story b:cool
Post edited by HardTimes - Lost City on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I was testing powers with my barb friend once, on this platform in OHT...

Well, a bramble tornado sent the kitty flying off the platform :3 Looked hilarious. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    There was the time I saw a 9x sin kill a 6x archer, so I promptly one shot him. A few minutes later I get oneshot by a BT out of nowhere. It only one shot me by like 300 hp which is kinda sad coming from a +10 r8 wiz onto a 9x, he must have like 200 vit or something lol. So anyway, he pms me saying, "Don't touch my sin, ****." Then I come back, two shot him, he comes back a couple more times, gets rolled each time, then after that he just leaves me alone. b:chuckle I only really KOS people who KOS me so I just ignored his presence.

And there are of course the numerous times where I've fought an uncharmed barb and recieved a pm afterwards similar to, "if u werent charmed u be daed," which is amusing since I"m never charmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sanivia - Momaganon
    Sanivia - Momaganon Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    LA mystic lvl 85 beaten lvl 100+ sin ,bms, barb, cleri and psy in duels

enough said b:chuckle
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Once a barb killed me near Dreamweaver while i was over my mount farming herbs for lvl up my apothecary skill, so i went after him and killed him, then he came with a bm and a seeker, in the moment i saw them i thought i was doomed, but at least i can take the barb with me, so when they were close i send a thicket to seal them, then i got closer and made gale and mystress aoe, when i noticed the barb, bm and seeker were dead, and between them there was a sin from the same faction b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torvold - Lost City
    Torvold - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Wel i whas pvping in west whit a few frends and a R9 bm whit +12 wep and gear +5 whas dropt right in front of us and did dragon . i just did salvation shield so it safed us all then i just simply thicket and he whas dead in 1 hit and then he didnt come back xD sage thicket owns :)