Acc got banned for no reason and no response to tickets

lorgarunit
lorgarunit Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Support Desk
I would really appreciate if I could get the assistance of a mod here in the forums about, what I believe to be, a mistaken ban on my other account. I have sent a couple tickets, and have waited for over a month with no response at all. If nothing else, I at least would just like to speak with a mod to discuss the ban on my account. I Hope I get some help in here, this has been greatly irritating for the past month or so and am discouraged by the lack of customer support I have experienced.
Post edited by lorgarunit on

Comments

• NikkBlades - Heavens Tear
    NikkBlades - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Just wondering...why would you think a forum moderator would know anything about account bans?

I mod on two other gaming forums and account information is never anything we are able to deal with.
  • lorgarunit
    lorgarunit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I've seen other people post on the forums to at least get mods to notice them, I'm assuming they pass on the situation to other mods who can handle it. I was also told that if I got no response to my ticket after a month to post in the forums, I'm desperate atm so I'm trying whatever I can to at least get some sort of help really. I rarely post in the forums and this is the first time I've had to send in a ticket, so I guess I don't really know a whole lot about the procedures in these types of situations, just going by what I've been told lol.
  • Thundernikk - Heavens Tear
    Thundernikk - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    OK well GL to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Bans are not to be discussed of the forums. Us mods have nothing to do with it, we're players just like you who volunteer on the forums - send a ticket to dispute the ban.
This discussion has been closed.