(HELP) DQ page trouble. . . again?

Options
Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Okay, I just did the Arch Event, like many have tonight, and I ended up dying on a few mobs (booo. . ) well, anyways, I NPC all what I managed to get which was maybe 100 pieces maybe 150 of Element Spirit/Lights then I went back to finish the event til it ended. I was curious to know how many DQ points I managed to gather as I'm excitedly trying to dye my leather pants into a decent color and intended to get the dyes through DQ (obviously). However, when I log into the DQ page it doesnt even SHOW the fresh points I've gathered for tonight. I had least 2.2k beforehand and none have been added, mind you I died around 9pm my time, and the event ended by 1am, so the previous points shouldve been tallied. HOWEVERRRRRRR, here is where im getting worried and upset about, I clicked on the tab to the Vendored page to see if maybe its stalled or something and it doesnt even SHOW the spirit and lights I've turned in!!! It says the last item I turned in were Mystical Claws around the 22nd which is two days ago. . .ummmm wth?!

Is anyone else experiencing something weird with the DQ page? I'd really hate to think I lost these points because it IS the only reason why I did this event in the first place! HELP!!!! b:cry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
Post edited by Nyxsa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If the most recent transaction you saw was 2 days old it's reasonable to assume the system might be running 2 days late.

Wait 2 days from now and see if they show by then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

DQ points is a part of Facebook connect?

This happened to me and it took a very long time for the points to show up. I NPC'd around 6 P.M. Four hours later still didn't show up. Logged back in around 9 A.M. just to check and my points were there. I was worried also because it's only suppose to take an hour but it use to take less time then that.
  • Lil_Sidharpy - Raging Tide
    Lil_Sidharpy - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I'm waiting until Monday to npc mine, I've been told that after events like this when so many people are turning in dq's it makes the page go very slow and sometimes certain items are are lost. So I'll just wait a few days and keep them in my safe. Not in any rush to get the points any way.