Wtf Pw?!?!?!

Kaiyal - Sanctuary
Kaiyal - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
okay,im editing the entire post,for the sake of trolls and an apparent misunderstanding. yes,i was only raging,do i think the problem will be fixed? of course it wont. but the basic gist of my original post was complaining about the loss of an item due to a small little annoyance of PW's.

i meant for the post to explain yet another of the ever growing small annoyances in PWI. things that could be fixed in 5 mins with a simple code that are never addressed by the staff at all,even though it gets bothersome,tiresome and very annoying at times because of these many small issues,glitches,or simply stupid designs. i apologize that all of the below posts are focused solely on a single part of the post as apposed to what i was actually trying to explain. thank you members of PW and goodnight.
Mystics...we're here to save all your butts from the end of the world...yeah,i think that sums it up pretty wellb:chuckle
Post edited by Kaiyal - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    okay,so i got this apparently super rare 100+ map from the treasure hunter,couldnt kill the boss by myself so i got someone to help,then when i grabbed the Genisis Jade seal it went to someone else. why the hell would you give something like that,make it untradable so now i just got jipped out of a rare item for no reason other than someone elses stupidity.

if your gonna go through the tourble to make stuff like this,make it so the person who needs it actually gets the item from it. im mean seriously,wtf

that is easy to do just put the squad on free duh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Kaiyal - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    of course,but they never said anything about other people being able to take items from something you had to pay 88,888 coins to get. it shouldnt even be able to go to other people to begin with
    Mystics...we're here to save all your butts from the end of the world...yeah,i think that sums it up pretty wellb:chuckle
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    that is easy to do just put the squad on free duh?

^This
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaiyal - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    ive also heard of people stealing the chest from others too,it shouldnt be something people can steal or take from others when your the one paying money to get it in the first place. im no mad just because i lost the item,but because ive been screwed out of my stuff like this before and pw never fixes it
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    And why do you make a random squad with people you obviously can't trust? Oo;

Set it to free or ask your friend to make the item and give it to you, duh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Kaiyal - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    And why do you make a random squad with people you obviously can't trust? Oo;

Set it to free or ask your friend to make the item and give it to you, duh.

changing the squad drop has nothing to do with people stealing the chest/.boss and item outside of your squad.next time,read the whole post before replying
  • RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    what I really wonder is how a level 100 ranged DD class with a self-pdef buff and a spammable self-heal can't solo the treasure map 5 boss......

oh yeah, FC heads....... not used to fighting things that fight back, huh?

anyway, the item itself might be bound to who gets it, but can be traded for chrono pages which are not bound, so blame the person who took your drops, not pwi, since they could have made it tradeable for you.

not to mention the fact that if you got to the 5th treasure map at all, you got plenty of coin and rep as reward already to make up for your measly 88k.....

changing the squad drop has nothing to do with people stealing the chest/.boss and item outside of your squad.next time,read the whole post before replying

I read your whole post, at the cost of a few IQ points, perhaps.

You said you got help to kill the boss since you couldn't solo it, that sorta implies that you were squadded with the person helping you. If you invited someone to squad to help kill a boss, it's totally your fault you didn't set it on free, or specify that the drops belong to you.

If someone randomly comes along when you are fighting a treasure boss and steals it by outdamaging you, they are incredibly lucky at being in the right place at the right time (since these bosses are quite rare, there are a lot of them, and they spawn in random locations).
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Lol you surely got one attitude going there.

I never had a problem with people stealing that kind of stuff. In fact, if I saw someone just lingering around there doing nothing but waiting for me to spawn a chest, I just wouldn't do it. It's not like the maps are timed. I'd jsut go do something until the buggers gone :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~