End Game Gear; Blademaster

_Wolfyy_ - Raging Tide
_Wolfyy_ - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Blademaster
Can anyone please tell me what end game gear i would need or should recommend having as a Blademaster. I am currently level 87 and working on being 90 before this weekend. So please tell me or show me in pwcalc.

Please and thank you
Post edited by _Wolfyy_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    http://pwcalc.com/ff33b69f7f1eb5fb

Thats what I would go for in terms of more cost effective. If you have a boatload of money to spend i would suggest something like this.
    http://pwcalc.com/7e56c26e412aec65

and if you intend to pvp
    http://pwcalc.com/02763d540d6e49ac
  • _Wolfyy_ - Raging Tide
    _Wolfyy_ - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well i notice you didn't include any vit at all. On my BM i went 3str and 2 dex every level, but levels 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 i put 5 vit in. Im still managing a good steady build i think. Should i change anything?
    edited March 2012
    well I didnt use any vit i went pure 3 str 2 dex
    and that worked fine.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well if money isnt a problem you will want full r9 +12 with JosD in armour and drakeflames in the axes, Second stage nirvana helmet and robe, r9 and sky cover rings, Love up and down tome, r9 belt and 3rd stage warsong magic necklace.
    But if you cant afford that and **** who can lol then go for TT99 phys ornies, Nirvana helmet, and leggings, the rest the same as above.
    Something far more relaistic is the usual 5 aps set up (TT99 phys ornies, nirvana leggings and chest plate, TT99 LA wrists and boots, lunar or wraithgate -int robe, deicides or something better if you can afford it.
    The rest you should fill out depending on what you can afford
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Well i notice you didn't include any vit at all. On my BM i went 3str and 2 dex every level, but levels 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 i put 5 vit in. Im still managing a good steady build i think. Should i change anything?

I think i am one of the few bms who will have high base vit endgame. Im like that because i want as much hp as possible because i am used to it as a barb perhaps this is the same for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • IPhantom_ - Archosaur
    IPhantom_ - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I heard going r9 for a BM is pointless and not worth putting effort into. I agree with them considering i checked the stats on r9 vs nirvana and other equipment. So im not investing money into r9 for my BM its not worth it to me. Money is and isn't an issue for me. However spending less money, but improving my BM to top notch would be excellent.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Wofly, you can stop your Dex and go all Str (or some vit, but not recommended) once you reach a level of dex where your endgame gear adds give you the minimum dex you need for your end game claws.

Spazz's first link is a cheaper 3.33 base build that works well and many go with. There is a wide world of other options, it really depends what you can afford. For instance I feel his dream build is kinda wrong, and there is about 90 diff ways to go about it, along with a ton of different options inbetween. The FAQ has a decent spread. Damn, we really need a more comprehensive guide to end game builds.

It's also dependent if you're into PvP and TW. Sometimes...you just end up with two or more setups of gear.

Right now, unless you're throwing millions at solo FF plvls, worry about your level 90 gear and grabbing a set of deicides. Nirvvy claws, pants, and etc can be farmed or bought at 100, you've got a few weeks of FF left. If you really want to look forward to the future, decide if you are going for a -int tome. This changes your options wildly.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    I heard going r9 for a BM is pointless and not worth putting effort into. I agree with them considering i checked the stats on r9 vs nirvana and other equipment.

If you're not going to TW/PvP, this is mostly true. If you're going to TW/PvP, the person who told you that needs to uninstall.

Although I've gotten some jades over the last few months, my sig kinda explains the difference between the two. I use the APS setup for bosses, and the R9 setup for TW/PvP and AOEing/Pulling. It's a night and day style difference.

(Of note there are some better builds for 3.33 base, I went with that one outta cost effectiveness and my love for HP)
    edited March 2012
    Wofly, you can stop your Dex and go all Str (or some vit, but not recommended) once you reach a level of dex where your endgame gear adds give you the minimum dex you need for your end game claws.

Spazz's first link is a cheaper 3.33 base build that works well and many go with. There is a wide world of other options, it really depends what you can afford. For instance I feel his dream build is kinda wrong, and there is about 90 diff ways to go about it, along with a ton of different options inbetween. The FAQ has a decent spread. Damn, we really need a more comprehensive guide to end game builds.

It's also dependent if you're into PvP and TW. Sometimes...you just end up with two or more setups of gear.

Right now, unless you're throwing millions at solo FF plvls, worry about your level 90 gear and grabbing a set of deicides. Nirvvy claws, pants, and etc can be farmed or bought at 100, you've got a few weeks of FF left. If you really want to look forward to the future, decide if you are going for a -int tome. This changes your options wildly.
    my dream build is r8 recast and warsoul clawsb:laugh with full r9 recast
    aaaaaaannnd +20vit stones edit: i hate ashuras ornaments
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    my dream build is r8 recast and warsoul clawsb:laugh with full r9 recast
    aaaaaaannnd +20vit stones edit: i hate ashuras ornaments

Spazz write a guide already.
    edited March 2012
    if you insisnt

"currently in production"
    Spazzes guide to horribly expensive stupidly impossible endgame gear!
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    lol. dont go +12 tier 1. thats fail.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
    edited March 2012
    what did i do?