Which melee Pys. attk class is best?

desmwren86
desmwren86 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
Hey guys, I wanna know which class is the best soloing, heavy armor, physical attack/melee class, (I don't like magic or light armor classes :P) which is the best and strongest to use? thanks b:pleased
Post edited by desmwren86 on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    In terms of DPS: Assassin
    In terms of usefulness: BM
    In terms of cost: BM

The only options for melee Heavy Armors is BM and Barb, so you're option is down to BM.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • desmwren86
    desmwren86 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ok cool, thanks :)
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The only options for melee Heavy Armors is BM and Barb, so you're option is down to BM.

you will be haunted by Seekers in your dream b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    :< trust me,when you watch seekers making 3 mill an hour selling zhenning,youll be wanting one
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    you will be haunted by Seekers in your dream b:shocked

I won't, majority of their skills are ranged. At best I'd count them as being mid-range, since the range of their skills isn't quite that of an Archer, but they also got melee skills.

And even if I did, Seeker would be the worst option as their single target DPS is **** compared to BMs, making them very inefficient at soloing things, which was what OP wanted.
    :< trust me,when you watch seekers making 3 mill an hour selling zhenning,youll be wanting one

I won't when I see a Sin and BM duoing TM69 and making off with 12m per hour.

Not to mention that BMs would actually be wanted during 2x drops.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    In terms of DPS: Assassin
    In terms of usefulness: BM
    In terms of cost: BM.

I actually think BM's aren't as costly as Sins can be. I have friends who have both and have said they spend more money getting the sin set up and geared over the BM.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    @Aquireis Olbaze meant in terms of lowest cost. That's common sense right there.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    @Aquireis Olbaze meant in terms of lowest cost. That's common sense right there.

Damn sins and their ****ty Lunar dagger.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Damn sins and their ****ty Lunar dagger.

Gee, sorry I went sage. I don't want to be stuck at 2.86 APS with R8, and I'm not gonna get R9. b:bye
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    what about barbs :( ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    in terms of making money and soloing single targets the quickest BM hands down. But for anything else especially zhenning and overall aoe Seekers all the way
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    what about barbs :( ?

Barbs go claws or they live in Delta =p. I make ~2m/h profit with SP delta, which is just fine too imo. Though I cant understand whoever would pay 3m for zhen - Buying heads so much cheaper and I would imagine better xp too.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    in terms of making money and soloing single targets the quickest BM hands down. But for anything else especially zhenning and overall aoe Seekers all the way

Really o.O?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    Really o.O?

BM gets the cheapest 5 aps, thus quickest access to farming Nirvana.

And since we're talking HA here, obviously 5 aps BM gets best single target DPS.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    BM gets the cheapest 5 aps, thus quickest access to farming Nirvana.

And since we're talking HA here, obviously 5 aps BM gets best single target DPS.

Okay. Forgot about the HA part. Thanks b:victory
    edited March 2012
    o.o im talking about archosaur here...i think archosaur almost has more cash shoppers combined then atleast two of the other servers....

seekers are very sought after on arch...Bm is usually just used as a back up, >.> a barb on the other hand is also highly sought after usually..i see people ask most often in wc for barb,cleric,sin,seeker...and most of the res tof the time the 5th most sought after one is "AoE DD"...which BM isnt very good at :< plus,another thing is,BM usually have quite abit less DPS than the stock character 5 aps sin...

>.> most of the focus lately has been on twilight temple squads..and other things that i dont know alot about yet like "warsong,SoT,delta,BH lunar"....and still barbs and sins,and clerics are most often asked for in those things i find most of the time

the only time i ever find someone wc for a BM is when they have been wc for hours for a squad,cant find a barb,and are desperate....

most of the time people usually have a bm alt >.> even then not much

barbs for the buffs,cleric for obvious reasons...seeker for the AoE,debuffs,transfer of debuffs,and so on

BM cant take the place of vortex in zhen lvling,most of the time i dont even see them in fc...hardly ever see bm in the open map...even on crowded days in west city i only see small handfulls of bm

The CS phenomenon seems to have upended alot of things that bm like o.o,barbs are still very much needed,very very needed...infact id like to conscript a barb or two >.>
  • Xilplxim - Dreamweaver
    Xilplxim - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2012

b:angry
  • ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ya lol i was completly talking in terms of HA
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    o.o im talking about archosaur here...i think archosaur almost has more cash shoppers combined then atleast two of the other servers....

seekers are very sought after on arch...Bm is usually just used as a back up, >.> a barb on the other hand is also highly sought after usually..i see people ask most often in wc for barb,cleric,sin,seeker...and most of the res tof the time the 5th most sought after one is "AoE DD"...which BM isnt very good at :< plus,another thing is,BM usually have quite abit less DPS than the stock character 5 aps sin...

>.> most of the focus lately has been on twilight temple squads..and other things that i dont know alot about yet like "warsong,SoT,delta,BH lunar"....and still barbs and sins,and clerics are most often asked for in those things i find most of the time

the only time i ever find someone wc for a BM is when they have been wc for hours for a squad,cant find a barb,and are desperate....

most of the time people usually have a bm alt >.> even then not much

barbs for the buffs,cleric for obvious reasons...seeker for the AoE,debuffs,transfer of debuffs,and so on

BM cant take the place of vortex in zhen lvling,most of the time i dont even see them in fc...hardly ever see bm in the open map...even on crowded days in west city i only see small handfulls of bm

The CS phenomenon seems to have upended alot of things that bm like o.o,barbs are still very much needed,very very needed...infact id like to conscript a barb or two >.>

That cs part must be true then if arch values bms so low b:laugh. Seekers for the most part are kinda useless out side of aoe situations and pk. The same can not be said about bms. The are useful in just about any situation. Hell they tank better then barbs, aoe better then most classes, have no need for clerics when there is a sin side kick, and have the second highest dps in the game.

You guys zhen on arch................. O_o
    edited March 2012
    A bm actually has quite abit lower dps on a single target than a 5 aps sin does

the bm however actually has way better dph,so i think maybe better for killing the well armored kinds(this is especially true with heaven`s flame applied
    )

now if i understand correctly..in PWI the blademaster takes the role of the "knight",a well rounded physical class capable of effectively using most any weapon and armor setup in the game right?

i noticed alot of mmo seems to have this problem...too many classes competing for the same roles...dph is good,but heaven forbid if the super boss has one of those paralyzing things and moves a little

now the seeker gives up some dph for ranged and AoE,and some rather odd debuffs,cinluding the warp to target + stun thing....its quite awesome and all,but what exactly where they trying to do here

X.X blademasters with a skill list bursting at the seems,seekers without a good idea what exactly they are,range or no....

it seems the only class with a conrete idea of what it is,is the barb,and the cleric o.o
  • /NINJARAS/ - Heavens Tear
    /NINJARAS/ - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ok so i know this is gonna sound really nooby for my lvl but wtf is zhening?????b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    A bm actually has quite abit lower dps on a single target than a 5 aps sin does
    derp

the bm however actually has way better dph stopped reading,so i think maybe better for killing the well armored kinds(this is especially true with heaven`s flame applied
    )

5char
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    cash shopper is the best class b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]