QQme is back

Options

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    WOW really? You think I braincontrol people to be on the same page with me? You were ashamed to be led by me in QQme, that is why you, Grease and Drigan went to Zoo? Or was it cause Vicious was wipping our *** for 4 months in a roll every week and you could not take the beating anymore...

Anyhow, pride is a powerful enemy. I hope your pride is healing now that you are in Zoo and try to get into Vicious's good graces as an Anti-QQme faction, just for them to allow you to keep land. As others did before, all you guys have to do is to bend the knee, and they will let you live. Then, you will have Levi's fate in best case scenario or Vertu's fate in worst case scenario.

As Dylena said, Vicious will be the dominant faction for 1 year or more and that is their doing, they worked hard to get there. The sad part will be they will have fewer and fewer chalenging TWs as all bend the knee and knowing the RT factions, they will not rally vs them as they are afraid and have leaders with big debts to Vicious.

QQme is in a tuff situation, nobody says it's not. I love to see some TWs soon, maybe even VS Zoo or Vindicate, but they will not be happening. As for Vicious, they will have the pride of being the Alpha faction on the server, will take pride in some killings in PK, maybe, events, TWs will be short and...non really enough to feed the ego of the MEGAplayers there and my predictions...some will go to Levi to balance the odds, make both factions equal and have friendly TWs of 3h each week to keep the blood flowing...
    As for the rest of the factions, they will merge, struggle or...vanish.b:surrender
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    WOW really? You think I braincontrol people to be on the same page with me? You were ashamed to be led by me in QQme, that is why you, Grease and Drigan went to Zoo? Or was it cause Vicious was wipping our *** for 4 months in a roll every week and you could not take the beating anymore...

Anyhow, pride is a powerful enemy. I hope your pride is healing now that you are in Zoo and try to get into Vicious's good graces as an Anti-QQme faction, just for them to allow you to keep land. As others did before, all you guys have to do is to bend the knee, and they will let you live. Then, you will have Levi's fate in best case scenario or Vertu's fate in worst case scenario.

As Dylena said, Vicious will be the dominant faction for 1 year or more and that is their doing, they worked hard to get there. The sad part will be they will have fewer and fewer chalenging TWs as all bend the knee and knowing the RT factions, they will not rally vs them as they are afraid and have leaders with big debts to Vicious.

QQme is in a tuff situation, nobody says it's not. I love to see some TWs soon, maybe even VS Zoo or Vindicate, but they will not be happening. As for Vicious, they will have the pride of being the Alpha faction on the server, will take pride in some killings in PK, maybe, events, TWs will be short and...non really enough to feed the ego of the MEGAplayers there and my predictions...some will go to Levi to balance the odds, make both factions equal and have friendly TWs of 3h each week to keep the blood flowing...
    As for the rest of the factions, they will merge, struggle or...vanish.b:surrender

lolhave u seen the map lately yeah?? vicious' land they are not touching us sir!

anti-qqme lol

AND YES NOT EVEN ASHAMED SPELL I WAS DISGUSTED THAT U GOT LEAD but we stuck around coz we thought u would change but what did u do?

u released ur **** manifesto....

those who talk **** to spell_castro can gtfo we dont need you here

and those who wish to remain needs to kiss my ***, if u lick it harder i would give u executor position, if you put finger in there i would make u marshal

i wonder what arawin did to get the leadership from u? did u butt-*** him or he butted u?

ur wish will come true qqme will die with u

peace sir!

i enjoyed the beating coz i was there for my friends

if i remember correctly u were the one who couldnt take the beating anymore that u decided to wine tw then when a few people got offended u changed ur mind :p
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
    edited March 2012
    Options
    WOW, I never realized how affected you were. I guess I was a bad leader. Hope you get better treatment there. Well...come on vent sometimes, I want to kick ur *** at LOL to wash some of that frustration with me. I guess you were afraid of being booted, otherwise I dont explain myself why you did not come to me with all these issues before. You sat on the side, waiting for QQme to go down, and when the water hit the deck, you just jumped in the Zoo boat. GL there, bro, no hard feelings here. Get over the hate and enjoy the game.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Over the past few years QQMe has easily had the best tws (maybe of all of PWI) with the help of Levi, VIcious, Infamy, and varden ;)

We aren't like other factions who... Are easily the strongest tw faction and ask other factions to gank with them. Some factions just don't enjoy a challenge and want their wars wined b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    WOW, I never realized how affected you were. I guess I was a bad leader. Hope you get better treatment there. Well...come on vent sometimes, I want to kick ur *** at LOL to wash some of that frustration with me. I guess you were afraid of being booted, otherwise I dont explain myself why you did not come to me with all these issues before. You sat on the side, waiting for QQme to go down, and when the water hit the deck, you just jumped in the Zoo boat. GL there, bro, no hard feelings here. Get over the hate and enjoy the game.

LoL COME ON KIND SIR 64ePCE add me ur the one who might get frustrated yo b:pleased lol spell_caster whooping my *** in league of legends xD
    cant buy the items there with ur visa yob:kiss

lololoolol lololololol ur the one who is hating

and no i wasnt afraid of getting booted i was busy with real life and doing my own thing

jumped in the zoo boat lol! i cut the trees and crafted the planks mate unlike u who just jumped to qqme from levi b:bye

• BlocParty - Raging Tide
    BlocParty - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ang ibig kong sabihin gano ka daming charms ang nakuha mo para bumalik sa qqme at para sirain mo ang name mo pag represent kay spell tol!

bad vibes yan BAD VIBES XD

tol sana ndi nia gawin sakin yun kasi pag ginawa nia ndi ko sia mapaptawadb:victory

pero try ko
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    tol sana ndi nia gawin sakin yun kasi pag ginawa nia ndi ko sia mapaptawadb:victory

pero try ko

wag mo na i try ma fru-frustrate ka lang tol para di ka mahawa stop mo na tol please

walang pakialam yan sa mga members gagawin ka lang tau-tauhan nyan maniwala ka kasi

nandoon ako nung nangyari ang mga nangyari

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I don't even.. b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options
    wag mo na i try ma fru-frustrate ka lang tol para di ka mahawa stop mo na tol please

walang pakialam yan sa mga members gagawin ka lang tau-tauhan nyan maniwala ka kasi

nandoon ako nung nangyari ang mga nangyari

tol ala aku pupuntahan pag umalis ako dito b:shocked

@dylena lol its our language b:victory
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I don't even.. b:surprised

need to speak in our native language to put some sense into him >.>"

edited March 2012
    Options

haha lol tol b:victory
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

I have to comment here... TW's tough so you took on Brazil. ? You could have gone for a stronger tw faction if you wanted a challenge. You are not going to get much tw practice with the smaller factions, sir.

As to your predictions, I disagree. Many of us will not merge, struggle or vanish. We're here to learn to tw and have fun, win or loose. We treat the game as a game and enjoy it. We've had 2 hour. 1.5 hr and 18 min tw's that were fun for everyone on both sides. Shoot, even when Levi brought 80 to visit us, our goal was to last beyond 5 minutes & we did 9. b:laugh It's all fun.

We've been here around 2 years now and it looks like we'll be staying. Last year, after that reset, I said we looked forward to meeting you on the field in tw. It looks like we're getting closer to that goal this year since you seem to be able to only challenge the smaller factions. We will not bow and we will not bend... (I'm sure you've heard the song.) b:victory

b:bye
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    We aren't like other factions who... Are easily the strongest tw faction and ask other factions to gank with them. Some factions just don't enjoy a challenge and want their wars wined b:chuckle

When i was leader of levi, you ask me to agree with you on taking npc off the map so we would have 1v1s, you also asked the same of zree....no lies please.

also, I dont think the solutions is QQme "rebuilding", I think the solution to fun TWs is held in the hands of Zoo, Levi and Valk. They could easily take land from vicious if they wanted too and if some factions got their act together valk and levi could have some good multi hour wars. I dont know much about Vindi but i think zoo and vindi could have some good wars as well.

Vicious, upon founding, agreed to never take the entire map and pwi solved that issue for us, so now there is no need for friendly factions, allies, and non aggression pacts for anyone. So, while the rest of the server is rat racing, Vicious will be wiping a giant **** stain on the map. Sadly, I agree with dylena on the topic though
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • SeverusSnape - Raging Tide
    SeverusSnape - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Bloc and kastus's translation
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    When i was leader of levi, you ask me to agree with you on taking npc off the map so we would have 1v1s, you also asked the same of zree....no lies please.

also, I dont think the solutions is QQme "rebuilding", I think the solution to fun TWs is held in the hands of Zoo, Levi and Valk. They could easily take land from vicious if they wanted too and if some factions got their act together valk and levi could have some good multi hour wars. I dont know much about Vindi but i think zoo and vindi could have some good wars as well.

Vicious, upon founding, agreed to never take the entire map and pwi solved that issue for us, so now there is no need for friendly factions, allies, and non aggression pacts for anyone. So, while the rest of the server is rat racing, Vicious will be wiping a giant **** stain on the map. Sadly, I agree with dylena on the topic though

Quote of the month.
  • bocab1tch
    bocab1tch Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    its not hate im just explaining to him in our native tongue that representing you will only bring damage to bloc's name

because he seem to be blinded by something..

I don't think hes blind, maybe a bit slow in a short yellow bus sorta way though.

Ohhh. And come join QQme. Clergy needs more trial mats. Her R9 is not finished yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join QQme an ride the short yellow bus with us.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    bocab1tch wrote: »
    I don't think hes blind, maybe a bit slow in a short yellow bus sorta way though.

Ohhh. And come join QQme. Clergy needs more trial mats. Her R9 is not finished yet.

fraulein ready to TT tonite ;D i know u miss me

• Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Liar. We rejected you before you apped to QQme, I saw it. b:chuckle

Legit if kali says it! XD

• BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Learn how to drop itens in pkon Spell_Caster's charms. , we teach you bllsht and spell will sell overpriced charms for their training Join QQmu 95+ all classes(sins 102+).

Smell_Caster:I will also offer all my help ingame and off-game to teach you how to be a scammer

i think now it makes all sense...
    join and domminate Raging Tides with us

sarcasm right? b:puzzled
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Lol, me scammer? What else you invent, hacker too? Hatterz gonna hate, ijs...b:chuckle
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Keep my name out of this son, i broke my back to help QQme and a lot of people can vouch for that but i guess my 1 year of service, close to 6 months of tw squad making and helping with tw plans kinda gets washed down the toilet and forgotten when i left. And that excludes the extracurricular activities out of tw where i had to mop up some stupid mess someone made.

If this is your idea of a thank you by including me in this little conspiracy theory of yours, then i guess i may have made the right choice leaving.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

What is your native language? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options
    What is your native language? b:question

ours is tagalog b:victory
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ours is tagalog b:victory

its consists of clicks and whistles
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
    edited March 2012
    Options

b:thanks
  • bocab1tch
    edited March 2012
    Options
    AWWW. I feel bad. Someone give him a helmet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    All in all QQme's rebuilding chances are very slim as long as spell is in there. Stuff he pulled around over time dont make the server love him. And not because he is in QQme but because he has been always representing QQme. And we all seen the result of that.

ps: Not a fan of Man but he was a good leader for QQme
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited March 2012
    Options

funny mexicano my language is derived from spanish so it means urs consists of clicks and whistles too hahaha unless mexican spanish sounds something else ;)

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    funny mexicano my language is derived from spanish so it means urs consists of clicks and whistles too hahaha unless mexican spanish sounds something else ;)

Mexican food is delicious. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bocab1tch
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hello, BlocParty, just a word of advice. If I were you, recruiting for the legendary, all powerful QQme, I would stay away from that sensitive subject of Trials and trial mats. Also, non troll or drama starting question but I think it should be asked: were those 270 charms bought from some of the trail mat money that got stolen?b:puzzled

Thank you for your time, and gj on your excellent attempt to come back, QQme.

b:cool As my pro convincing skills worked on sweet_desire, I think it's time for me to do this. Zoo recruiting all current and ex QQme members, pm Nigoshi and/or Kastus for infob:cute

Maybe those funds could have been better used, to remove Clergy's sack from Spell_Casters chin.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]