Ticket problems

Runner - Heavens Tear
Runner - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Support Desk
Wow just Wow
sent a ticket off just to recieve a response back saying

"We have recieved your e mail and will get back to you within the next 24 hours"

LOL 4 days later still nothing!!

If a GM decides to respond to this post and feels free to send me a message about the info in the ticket(because i am not discussing it here) then please feel free. Any help i can get would be appreciated
Post edited by Runner - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• AnnBlackfire - Archosaur
    AnnBlackfire - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    GM's taking forever indeed, it has been like that for years now. Sending in a ticket usually ends up in bull answers. I guess the persons answering don't know much or just play dumb. However it may be, its rather insulting to us as customers! b:cry
  • Runner - Heavens Tear
    Runner - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    ok here it is

I have noticed that you get a faster response sending a direct e mail to them from your e mail address to customerservice@perfectworld.com. My replies have been fairly quick that way where has through the online ticketing service provided i have gotten no replies at all. I actually told them to link my e mail with a certain ticket reference number i submitted which they did so they are both linked now and i am just doing direct e mail. which has proven to be more effective. And i am now recieving very good support from customer services.