Beginner's Guide to Morai's Orders

Rubride - Lost City
Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Beginner’s Guide to Morai’s Orders

What’s an Order?

The latest perfect world expansion offer three orders you can join for gear, the new skills books, and other cool stuff.

What Order should I join?

Depends on what stuff you want. Each Order offer certain gear and skill books to collect. There are three different Orders to choose from. Here’s the basic outline of each.
o Corona offers
 Magic Armor
 Dex. Weapons
 Spirit
o Shroud offers
 Heavy Armor
 Magic Weapons
 Experience
o Luminance offers
 Light Armor
 Melee Weapons (Except Daggers)
 Reputation

How do I get the pretty new stuff? Please tell me!!!

You collect Influence and Prestige from the quest the Orders give you. Before you even think about asking what Influence and Prestige does, I’m telling you.

o Prestige is the requirements for certain rewards. For example, you must have 1,500 Prestige in order to collect the experience Jades from Shroud.
o Influence acts like the currency for the orders. For example, you must have 5 Influence in order to collect 10x teleport scrolls to Shroud Temple.

What kinds of quests do the orders give me?

Well, like from the Earthguard Expansion, you can do the Divine Order quests. You may choose 2 quests from the several white quests they give you, or they may give you 1 purple quest to complete.
o 10 Influence (White)
o 20 Prestige (White)
o 20 Influence (Purple)
o 40 (Purple)

There’s a daily quest where you must kill 20 mobs or a few mini-bosses in 1 hour.
o 15 Influence
o 25 Prestige

On Saturday, there’s a regional quest that begins at 6:30pm or 18:30 server time. It’s like the Tideborn ones that no one does anymore.
o Will need more info.

Will need to update on the Wraith-slayer and the new Dungeon, Endless Universe if they give Influence and Prestige.
Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
Post edited by Rubride - Lost City on

Comments

• xtacedprostetix
    xtacedprostetix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So I recently was on leave from the game. I just came back after all of this. So once you choose the order can you swap or are you stuck in that one for good? Thanks for any help.
  • Poetre - Heavens Tear
    Poetre - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    you can switch between them as much as you want it appears, but im pretty sure that when u switch you lose all prestige and influence
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Not all, just 5%. There's a 24 hour waiting period for joining a new order after quitting one, and a 1 week waiting period after joining a second order before you can leave again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga